List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 11:28AM, Views: 2453616, Replies: 56382
    « 5383 5384 5385 5386 5387 5388 5389 5390 5391 5392 5393 » »| page:
    #53871   2013/10/20 08:39PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Lolababy29

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote canada gal: I just came back from a weekend away and I come to this. Wow MM and SC always have the MB a-flaming.

I wish they would bring Sharon and Adam back in each others orbit. Only they can truly love each other.♥

Hope you had a great time

Can't wait till we see Shadam on our screens again. I miss them!

hi lola. Yes. I had a great time, thanks.

I cannot believe they are keeping Adam and Sharon apart like this. It is totally out of their characters not to be there for each other. I love their friendship and I want it to become their lovestory soon.

Shadam ♥

IA, the Adam we all knew would never give up on Sharon or their love. Me too, I am hoping the writers will change their minds and turn their friendship into something more . Wish they would hurry up and give us a Shadam scene soon. The show doesn't feel the same without them in each other's orbits.

#53872   2013/10/20 08:52PM
    canada gal

Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote canada gal: I just came back from a weekend away and I come to this. Wow MM and SC always have the MB a-flaming.

I wish they would bring Sharon and Adam back in each others orbit. Only they can truly love each other.♥

I cannot believe they are keeping Adam and Sharon apart like this. It is totally out of their characters not to be there for each other. I love their friendship and I want it to become their lovestory soon.

Shadam ♥

IA, the Adam we all knew would never give up on Sharon or their love. Me too, I am hoping the writers will change their minds and turn their friendship into something more . Wish they would hurry up and give us a Shadam scene soon. The show doesn't feel the same without them in each other's orbits.

I hope the writers realize that Shadam is the way to go. And after MM's and SC's s/ls are done like dinner, I cannot see them not revisiting Shadam. Its a no brainer. Shadam is hot and amazingly buzz worthy.♥

#53873   2013/10/21 12:18AM
    shackfan

Yes ,even it's funny it starts to be scary outside. They closed MM's tweet thread and sooner you get the one with MM said no more Shadam ...
    I read than the most of Phyllis lovers who feel right now to bash Sharon because we were doing the same hate Phyllis threads ,..but I think they mistaken ... Long time member and rarely saw any badmouthing character from Shadam lover or Sharon lover ......so they just hate that's all ... But that shows how they give more importance to Adam and Sharon .. I read just one thread and I was scared for them ,... No energy to,put a positive thread on their fave as Phyllis, Chelsea or Avery but hours of writing nonsense against Shadam ...that show just why our girl it's number 4, in weeks she was on our screen maybe twice ... And Chadam which is 24h on our screen is far on poll ,and Shadam is still present ... We will have back Shadam

#53874   2013/10/21 10:11AM
    Jackie10

I agree the Delia story line even though a bad concept is better then the last 6 months of baby whining form the con and paternity woes with Little Nicky. Sharons BP state was way drawn out and headed in a ridiculous direction.

Nothing beats a good shot of Shadam to light up the screen and the message boards.

#53875   2013/10/21 12:14PM
    Jackie10

It appears most are tired of the BS on Y&R we get repeat threads on the MB. I dont go to others just ST and nothing happening there either. Delia's death isnt bringing the buzz. Sharon and Adam, Billy, Chloe are the talk right now. Because of their acting abilities and not the crap story lines. And it sounds like more crap fest to come in the next few months. If it werent for the main actors this show would sink like a rock as the story lines suck and some of the characters as well.

Why cant these writers compare the ratings with Shadam to what they have been with out them? Love or hate them Shadam rocks GC and the MBs. Twitter and the polls.

#53876   2013/10/21 04:07PM
    Jackie10

I didnt watch today any thing good happen? What about the Canadian show? Hopefully this stuff will move along and soon. Need to watch Y&R with out all the bull. Bring back Shadam.

#53877   2013/10/21 05:03PM
    beachmomluvr

The ratings for the week of the Delia tragedy were down by over 200,000 so so far this has been a big fail. Next week's ratings will be even more telling.

#53878   2013/10/21 06:13PM
    Jackie10

Quote beachmomluvr: The ratings for the week of the Delia tragedy were down by over 200,000 so so far this has been a big fail. Next week's ratings will be even more telling.

Thanks Beachmom! I really didnt think it would be that bad. Even though Adam, Billy and Chloe are bringing it like I said their acting is over shadowed by Delia's death. These writers really need to look at what brought the ratings and thats Shadam 3.8-4.0. The ratings havent been that high since.

#53879   2013/10/21 08:01PM
    Lolababy29

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Lolababy29:

Shadam ♥

I hope the writers realize that Shadam is the way to go. And after MM's and SC's s/ls are done like dinner, I cannot see them not revisiting Shadam. Its a no brainer. Shadam is hot and amazingly buzz worthy.♥

IA, I think they will give Shadam another chance down the road. The writers will eventually get bored with the other dull couple and break them up if they do get back together. They might even decide to reunite Chylan so who knows what can happen. Then Adam can be free to be with his goddess Sharon.

#53880   2013/10/21 08:25PM
    BigBluePlate

Since MM said that Adam and Sharon would have a mature friendship, I have to wonder when this "friendship" will begin. Will Adam turn to Sharon if he goes to prison? Will Sharon be well enough to handle a friendship with Adam? Can't wait, as one thing I know for sure: Chels is extremely insecure when it comes to Adam's unresolved feelings for Sharon. I predict Chels will become the female version of Nick. How she reacts and the impact on Adam's relationship with Connor is key.

« 5383 5384 5385 5386 5387 5388 5389 5390 5391 5392 5393 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list