List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/31 10:02AM, Views: 2462549, Replies: 56399
    « 5382 5383 5384 5385 5386 5387 5388 5389 5390 5391 5392 » »| page:
    #53861   2013/10/20 08:22AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    ynnej2198

[quote]Quote ShadamNuke09: Hello Shadamites.

If you haven't already heard, GH took over the #1 rank from Y&R in the Women 18-49 demographic. Not surprising in the least.

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/10/general-hospital-dethrones-young-restless-1-key-dem... />
    Hey, girl. Hope all is well.

Saw this. Intersting....

#53862   2013/10/20 08:24AM
    ynnej2198

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote shackfan: Give my love to my favourite couple Shadam...

No the MM 's tweet would not make my faith down ... I want Shadam back and I want Adam back ... I want the sexy, adventurous and loving man, no this one who just need to be more con artist than his con artist ex wife....

How I can enjoy Sharon and not miss any minutes of her, and I can't go through an Adam scene lately.... Sorry but sadly Michael Munhey is the bigger loser in all this .... Because all the good writing in this two bait Emmy storyline has been given to Billy Miller and Steve Burton, and my poor Adam has just crumble,...and same repeat dark and gloomy scene with is con artist... I want to shout... Delia's death is a miss, an bad writing .. and I don't see that this storyline brings any real debate or thread in Y&R threads... And please ! Stop calling this poor baby peanuts... Stop holding this baby in every scene of the awful pairing... The to always in black ,it's like watching the Real Adams family...

Shadam was full of light, and real passion.... I missed them and I started to be scared than MM won't want to revisit them , it's insane because in the long term, right now the couple where he is stuck doesn't make him a strong character ... He just props Chelsea ,... And the two of them don't make the difference with all the sappy pairing that are now.... Navery is boring, chadam is boring , Villy is boring ...I even prefer enjoy Nikki and Victor but I don't like them ... So Shadam back in the soon future

I agree about the peanut thing! Every time I hear people talking about peanut I cringe. Jack called Summer peanut! Couldnt the writers at least let Adam call Conner something original?

Ok, seriously, does anyone else just LOVE the irony of that statement??? LMAO!!!

#53863   2013/10/20 02:23PM
    Lolababy29

Showing my love & support for Shadam Hope everyone is having a great day.

#53864   2013/10/20 02:33PM
    Jackie10

Sharon and Adam are by far the most interesting couple on this soap. Every post either is about them or turns into a post about one or the other of them. That says it all.

#53865   2013/10/20 02:56PM
    Yrwatcher22

Quote ynnej2198: Hi, guys.
    Popping in to say "hi" and encourage everyone to keep voting and showing support for our couple! I just tweeted the following:

#shadam was fourth in couples in CBS SID this issue. SC was 2nd and MM was 3rd. Keep voting, #teamshadam #welikeitTWISTED

Mail your vote for @sharonlcase @michaelmuhney #shadam to Readers' Poll c/o Soaps In Depth 270 Sylvan Ave. Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632 #YR

Let's keep them in the forefront!

Hoping everyone is well. I've been busy and haven't been able to log in, but I'm an avid lurker!

It's simply amazing that Shadam continue to place in polls when we've seen very little of them on screen for months now. They've got staying power and chemistry in spades. I just wish these writers and TPTB can see what's right before their eyes!

#53866   2013/10/20 03:05PM
    Yrwatcher22

Quote Jackie10: Sharon and Adam are by far the most interesting couple on this soap. Every post either is about them or turns into a post about one or the other of them. That says it all.

Of course they are! Love or hate them, they have the true makings of a great soap story because Shadam have a way of bringing out strong emotions and opinions from the viewer. They are complicated, messy, and bring all the buzz.

#53867   2013/10/20 03:07PM
    Jackie10

Quote Yrwatcher22:
    Quote ynnej2198: Hi, guys.
    Popping in to say "hi" and encourage everyone to keep voting and showing support for our couple! I just tweeted the following:

#shadam was fourth in couples in CBS SID this issue. SC was 2nd and MM was 3rd. Keep voting, #teamshadam #welikeitTWISTED

Mail your vote for @sharonlcase @michaelmuhney #shadam to Readers' Poll c/o Soaps In Depth 270 Sylvan Ave. Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632 #YR

Let's keep them in the forefront!

Hoping everyone is well. I've been busy and haven't been able to log in, but I'm an avid lurker!

It's simply amazing that Shadam continue to place in polls when we've seen very little of them on screen for months now. They've got staying power and chemistry in spades. I just wish these writers and TPTB can see what's right before their eyes!

They are so dynamic and multilayer-ed. I am so proud to back this couple they are a one in a trillion pair. They have it all.

#53868   2013/10/20 07:49PM
    canada gal

I just came back from a weekend away and I come to this. Wow MM and SC always have the MB a-flaming.

I wish they would bring Sharon and Adam back in each others orbit. Only they can truly love each other.♥

#53869   2013/10/20 08:13PM
    Lolababy29

Quote canada gal: I just came back from a weekend away and I come to this. Wow MM and SC always have the MB a-flaming.

I wish they would bring Sharon and Adam back in each others orbit. Only they can truly love each other.♥

Hope you had a great time

Can't wait till we see Shadam on our screens again. I miss them!

#53870   2013/10/20 08:19PM
    canada gal

Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote canada gal: I just came back from a weekend away and I come to this. Wow MM and SC always have the MB a-flaming.

Hope you had a great time

Can't wait till we see Shadam on our screens again. I miss them!

hi lola. Yes. I had a great time, thanks.

I cannot believe they are keeping Adam and Sharon apart like this. It is totally out of their characters not to be there for each other. I love their friendship and I want it to become their lovestory soon.

Shadam ♥

« 5382 5383 5384 5385 5386 5387 5388 5389 5390 5391 5392 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list