List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/02 12:57PM, Views: 2410149, Replies: 56285
    « 5381 5382 5383 5384 5385 5386 5387 5388 5389 5390 5391 » »| page:
    #53851   2013/10/19 01:48PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Jackie10

Quote Raiina:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote shademonster:
    SoapUncensored ‏@SoapUncensored 1h

The fact that these YR actors leave out Muhney in their tweets about the amazing acting just proves what cunty, biased b*tches they r.

Favorited by Michael Muhney

Love or hate him but Muhney is the best actor on #YR,

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 38m

Omissions from several of my cast tell me that I'm doing everything right on camera.

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 36m

Some actors feel threatened, some actors are petty & insecure, and others are generous & welcoming. It's status quo for Hollywood.

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 31m

I applaud all my costars' work. They are my team mates. But it's not always necessarily a two-way street.

But it's okay, I don't mind the shade. I'm already sunburned from so much spotlight. #punsfordays

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 26m

I'm not a part of the click. I don't play their games. And I much prefer it that way.

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 22m
    And there are cast members that I just adore. I've made some dear friends. There really are some kind souls at work. #lottalove

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 16m

Omissions can be seen as standing ovations.

I love MM he doesnt let anyone rain on his parade. He is just to good at what he does. He is continually praising his cast mates. And it doesnt influence him when they dont return the favor.

Exactly! Michael is a fantastic generous kind-hearted actor. He won't let these haters bring him down!

He and Sharon Case are great people. And they are great characters and go so well together on the soap. Hopefully these writers will catch on and soon.

#53852   2013/10/19 03:47PM
    Jackie10

Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote Bebenette: I hope you are all right about Adam and Sharon getting back together.
    Today the preview shows Chelsea saying to Adam, I know you better than anyone. I am afraid they are going to have Chelsea help Adam with hitting of Delia. What a joke. She does not know Adam at all. How long do we have to survive this torture? I wish I could see something positive on the horizon for Adam and Sharon

Wow, did she really say this? Talk about re-write, if that chick knew him so much they would never have gotten divorced....does she even remember that she is still married to Dylan???

You got that right and if she really knew him she would not have lied to him or went thru all this crap to keep his child away from him. She doesnt know him at all.

Absolutely. In fact the FOJ looks dumber and dumber each time she opens her mouth.

Just bring back our sexy and passionate Shadam. ♥♥♥

Hold up folks! Chels says in the previews that she knows Adam ALMOST better than anyone. Of couse they had to add the "almost" in there as NO ONE knows or understands Adam better than Sharon! Even Chels knows this which is why at the hospital she gave control of Adam's care to Sharon after he had been shot. In her insecurities Chels denied Adam had a child because the first person he asked for when he woke up in the hospital was Sharon. Chels whined to Adam that at his most vulnerable, his first thought was of SHARON! Chels will NEVER have peace of mind that Adam loves only her, because he doesn't. Sharon has and will
    forever be in Adam's heart, even when he doesn't see it. Team Shadam!!

Thanks for the ALMOST! But they still got it wrong that she lied about the baby because Adam called for Sharon when he woke up. She thought he was evil and would take the child away from her and there is no way these writers can sugar coat that. They need to get the story right the bull they keep trying to shovel just aint cutting it.

#53853   2013/10/19 04:24PM
    Jackie10

We can only hope that the BS these writers are dishing short of the emotional scenes by Billy, Chloe, Adam will be ending soon. Hopefully these writers will get the history back on track and stop trying to push nonsense down our throats.

#53854   2013/10/19 10:56PM
    shackfan

Quote Jackie10: We can only hope that the BS these writers are dishing short of the emotional scenes by Billy, Chloe, Adam will be ending soon. Hopefully these writers will get the history back on track and stop trying to push nonsense down our throats.

I hope you're right. Because I will start to be scared for Y&R . The rating are down and more this week. What I hope would be a wake up call for the production team. They need to give us back story and character we want to see. I am watching eppy on the Internet . And even there you see the difference. We are not go further to 200 viewers for Y&R against more than 800 or even more for Days and B&B .

And these storyline should be their success . Actors need to stop to congratulate themselves on tweeter , and maybe be aware that their boat is sinking. I tried to watch all these eppys from Delia's death and to be honest I overslept in my Marathon 3 times. The pace is so slow and any scenes as the same rhythm than I forced to go until the end but it was hard to say interested to be honest. I needed to do do other things in the same times.

I am happy than Sharon Case is out of this tweeter mess . She's loyal in friendship and I noticed than Michael Munhey work life was more joyful when he was sharing screen time with her than this new crew, both of them were full of joke and doing happy behind the scene images to share with their fans. He just need to be aware who are his friend , and don't be bother by others. They are young and close friends from years , It was maybe not intentional but they do not worth he lose his temper against them. All my love for MM and SC who made one of the most iconic couple in daytime.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/19 10:58PM
    #53855   2013/10/19 11:27PM
    pastaprimavera

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote shademonster:

The fact that these YR actors leave out Muhney in their tweets about the amazing acting just proves what cunty, biased b*tches they r.

Omissions from several of my cast tell me that I'm doing everything right on camera.

Some actors feel threatened, some actors are petty & insecure, and others are generous & welcoming. It's status quo for Hollywood.

I applaud all my costars' work. They are my team mates. But it's not always necessarily a two-way street.

But it's okay, I don't mind the shade. I'm already sunburned from so much spotlight. #punsfordays

I'm not a part of the click. I don't play their games. And I much prefer it that way.

And there are cast members that I just adore. I've made some dear friends. There really are some kind souls at work. #lottalove

I love MM he doesnt let anyone rain on his parade. He is just to good at what he does. He is continually praising his cast mates. And it doesnt influence him when they dont return the favor.

You're right, Jackie. MM is always praising his coworkers and complimenting their work. Too bad they don't return the kindness. Some are too selfish and only interested in advancing their own careers. They'll step on people to get ahead.

I just posted this message in the MM thread:

I'm not surprised. YR is known for being one of the most cliquey sets. CLB and GR are two catty actors who act like their workplace is a mean girls' high school. Jealousy of MM is at the root of this male version of bullying mean girls behavior.

How come CLB, GR and now EB praised ALL the actors involved in this story including MCE but excluded MM? This omission speaks volumes and good on MM for standing up for himself! His true fans have his back!

Hmmmm.... Looks like there's a new member of the clique posse! I see MCE is one of the "IN" crowd.

Melissa Claire Egan ‏@MClaireEgan 3h
    @gregrikaart Thank you sweet Greg. And the same to you!! Bravo👏

@EBraeden Thank you Eric!! Humbled coming from you! xoxox

Pretty shitty of MCE to not acknowledge her leading man MM. Most of her scenes are with him! Way to throw MM under the bus to hang with the "cool kids".

#TeamMuhney
    #TeamUnderdog
    #TeamRealTalent

#53856   2013/10/20 06:06AM
    Jackie10

Quote pastaprimavera:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote shademonster:

You're right, Jackie. MM is always praising his coworkers and complimenting their work. Too bad they don't return the kindness. Some are too selfish and only interested in advancing their own careers. They'll step on people to get ahead.

I just posted this message in the MM thread:

I'm not surprised. YR is known for being one of the most cliquey sets. CLB and GR are two catty actors who act like their workplace is a mean girls' high school. Jealousy of MM is at the root of this male version of bullying mean girls behavior.

How come CLB, GR and now EB praised ALL the actors involved in this story including MCE but excluded MM? This omission speaks volumes and good on MM for standing up for himself! His true fans have his back!

Hmmmm.... Looks like there's a new member of the clique posse! I see MCE is one of the "IN" crowd.

@gregrikaart Thank you sweet Greg. And the same to you!! Bravo👏

@EBraeden Thank you Eric!! Humbled coming from you! xoxox

Pretty shitty of MCE to not acknowledge her leading man MM. Most of her scenes are with him! Way to throw MM under the bus to hang with the "cool kids".

#TeamMuhney
    #TeamUnderdog
    #TeamRealTalent

Thanks for the info and great post. Yes we all knew that would happen. But MM needs to remember his acting and portrail of Adam is what is making him popular on this soap and his fans how love him for it. Not his cast mates as none of them have to prop him it is always him doing the propping for some. Not the vets of course. Most of them can half way hold their own. As MM said he is not a member of their clique and likes it that way so why cant people just Shut the Hell up and stop trying to stir the pot and cause trouble for him.

#53857   2013/10/20 06:42AM
    Jackie10

The board has turned back to MM/Adam bashing again. It moves from Sharon to Adam. And these writers have to try and guess who are the two most popular characters on this soap? Give me a break!

#53858   2013/10/20 08:13AM
    ynnej2198

Hi, guys.
    Popping in to say "hi" and encourage everyone to keep voting and showing support for our couple! I just tweeted the following:

#shadam was fourth in couples in CBS SID this issue. SC was 2nd and MM was 3rd. Keep voting, #teamshadam #welikeitTWISTED

Mail your vote for @sharonlcase @michaelmuhney #shadam to Readers' Poll c/o Soaps In Depth 270 Sylvan Ave. Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632 #YR

Let's keep them in the forefront!

Hoping everyone is well. I've been busy and haven't been able to log in, but I'm an avid lurker!

#53859   2013/10/20 08:19AM
    ynnej2198

As far as the SA interview goes, I will believe they are gonna fix Sharon when I see it. Period. Fool me once and all that...

So what if Shadam is twisted? We never denied they were, but it doesn't make us love them any less. (Support Shadam by using the #welikeitTWISTED hashtag when tweeting your support.)

If I can't have them together, then I just hope we get a great friendship ala Phyllis and Michael rather than a "hello" once in a great while.

Remember, this is a marathon not a sprint. Anything can happen long-term as regimes change. Keep showing your support and keep this discussion moving with shadam love.

#53860   2013/10/20 08:22AM
    ynnej2198

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote Bebenette: I hope you are all right about Adam and Sharon getting back together.
    Today the preview shows Chelsea saying to Adam, I know you better than anyone. I am afraid they are going to have Chelsea help Adam with hitting of Delia. What a joke. She does not know Adam at all. How long do we have to survive this torture? I wish I could see something positive on the horizon for Adam and Sharon

Wow, did she really say this? Talk about re-write, if that chick knew him so much they would never have gotten divorced....does she even remember that she is still married to Dylan???

You got that right and if she really knew him she would not have lied to him or went thru all this crap to keep his child away from him. She doesnt know him at all.

Ding, ding ding!!! How can she know him best and then lie to him like that? Don't get it...

« 5381 5382 5383 5384 5385 5386 5387 5388 5389 5390 5391 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list