List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/19 08:17AM, Views: 2524760, Replies: 56545
    « 5380 5381 5382 5383 5384 5385 5386 5387 5388 5389 5390 » »| page:
    #53841   2013/10/18 08:49PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Jackie10

Good Night All! Tomorrow is another day. Hopefully good things await our couple in the future. This is a soap and anything can happen with the swish of a pen.

#53842   2013/10/18 09:34PM
    BigBluePlate

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote Bebenette: I hope you are all right about Adam and Sharon getting back together.
    Today the preview shows Chelsea saying to Adam, I know you better than anyone. I am afraid they are going to have Chelsea help Adam with hitting of Delia. What a joke. She does not know Adam at all. How long do we have to survive this torture? I wish I could see something positive on the horizon for Adam and Sharon

Wow, did she really say this? Talk about re-write, if that chick knew him so much they would never have gotten divorced....does she even remember that she is still married to Dylan???

You got that right and if she really knew him she would not have lied to him or went thru all this crap to keep his child away from him. She doesnt know him at all.

Absolutely. In fact the FOJ looks dumber and dumber each time she opens her mouth.

Just bring back our sexy and passionate Shadam. ♥♥♥

Hold up folks! Chels says in the previews that she knows Adam ALMOST better than anyone. Of couse they had to add the "almost" in there as NO ONE knows or understands Adam better than Sharon! Even Chels knows this which is why at the hospital she gave control of Adam's care to Sharon after he had been shot. In her insecurities Chels denied Adam had a child because the first person he asked for when he woke up in the hospital was Sharon. Chels whined to Adam that at his most vulnerable, his first thought was of SHARON! Chels will NEVER have peace of mind that Adam loves only her, because he doesn't. Sharon has and will
    forever be in Adam's heart, even when he doesn't see it. Team Shadam!!

#53843   2013/10/18 10:17PM
    beachmomluvr

Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote Bebenette: I hope you are all right about Adam and Sharon getting back together.
    Today the preview shows Chelsea saying to Adam, I know you better than anyone. I am afraid they are going to have Chelsea help Adam with hitting of Delia. What a joke. She does not know Adam at all. How long do we have to survive this torture? I wish I could see something positive on the horizon for Adam and Sharon

Wow, did she really say this? Talk about re-write, if that chick knew him so much they would never have gotten divorced....does she even remember that she is still married to Dylan???

You got that right and if she really knew him she would not have lied to him or went thru all this crap to keep his child away from him. She doesnt know him at all.

Absolutely. In fact the FOJ looks dumber and dumber each time she opens her mouth.

Hold up folks! Chels says in the previews that she knows Adam ALMOST better than anyone. Of couse they had to add the "almost" in there as NO ONE knows or understands Adam better than Sharon! Even Chels knows this which is why at the hospital she gave control of Adam's care to Sharon after he had been shot. In her insecurities Chels denied Adam had a child because the first person he asked for when he woke up in the hospital was Sharon. Chels whined to Adam that at his most vulnerable, his first thought was of SHARON! Chels will NEVER have peace of mind that Adam loves only her, because he doesn't. Sharon has and will

Thanks, that is good to know!

#53844   2013/10/18 10:56PM
    Lolababy29

Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote beachmomluvr:

Great post!

Team Shadam

#53845   2013/10/18 11:06PM
    shackfan

Give my love to my favourite couple Shadam...

No the MM 's tweet would not make my faith down ... I want Shadam back and I want Adam back ... I want the sexy, adventurous and loving man, no this one who just need to be more con artist than his con artist ex wife....

How I can enjoy Sharon and not miss any minutes of her, and I can't go through an Adam scene lately.... Sorry but sadly Michael Munhey is the bigger loser in all this .... Because all the good writing in this two bait Emmy storyline has been given to Billy Miller and Steve Burton, and my poor Adam has just crumble,...and same repeat dark and gloomy scene with is con artist... I want to shout... Delia's death is a miss, an bad writing .. and I don't see that this storyline brings any real debate or thread in Y&R threads... And please ! Stop calling this poor baby peanuts... Stop holding this baby in every scene of the awful pairing... The to always in black ,it's like watching the Real Adams family...

Shadam was full of light, and real passion.... I missed them and I started to be scared than MM won't want to revisit them , it's insane because in the long term, right now the couple where he is stuck doesn't make him a strong character ... He just props Chelsea ,... And the two of them don't make the difference with all the sappy pairing that are now.... Navery is boring, chadam is boring , Villy is boring ...I even prefer enjoy Nikki and Victor but I don't like them ... So Shadam back in the soon future

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/18 11:11PM
    #53846   2013/10/19 05:52AM
    canada gal

Quote shackfan: Give my love to my favourite couple Shadam...

No the MM 's tweet would not make my faith down ... I want Shadam back and I want Adam back ... I want the sexy, adventurous and loving man, no this one who just need to be more con artist than his con artist ex wife....

How I can enjoy Sharon and not miss any minutes of her, and I can't go through an Adam scene lately.... Sorry but sadly Michael Munhey is the bigger loser in all this .... Because all the good writing in this two bait Emmy storyline has been given to Billy Miller and Steve Burton, and my poor Adam has just crumble,...and same repeat dark and gloomy scene with is con artist... I want to shout... Delia's death is a miss, an bad writing .. and I don't see that this storyline brings any real debate or thread in Y&R threads... And please ! Stop calling this poor baby peanuts... Stop holding this baby in every scene of the awful pairing... The to always in black ,it's like watching the Real Adams family...

Shadam was full of light, and real passion.... I missed them and I started to be scared than MM won't want to revisit them , it's insane because in the long term, right now the couple where he is stuck doesn't make him a strong character ... He just props Chelsea ,... And the two of them don't make the difference with all the sappy pairing that are now.... Navery is boring, chadam is boring , Villy is boring ...I even prefer enjoy Nikki and Victor but I don't like them ... So Shadam back in the soon future

Shackfan, thanks for this great post as it is true for me too -- it is really bad writing. And it is not only the Shadam fans that think that, but fans from all across the board.

I loved how Sharon's and Adam's love for each other conquered all. They were a strong passionate couple against the Newman clan. I really could see them as a powerhouse couple with their on family line. Sharon and Adam love each other unconditionally and it is so out of this world that at this time they are not together. If true to character Adam and Sharon would be consoling each other at a time like this.

#53847   2013/10/19 12:36PM
    shademonster

SoapUncensored ‏@SoapUncensored 1h

The fact that these YR actors leave out Muhney in their tweets about the amazing acting just proves what cunty, biased b*tches they r.

Favorited by Michael Muhney

Love or hate him but Muhney is the best actor on #YR,

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 38m

Omissions from several of my cast tell me that I'm doing everything right on camera.

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 36m

Some actors feel threatened, some actors are petty & insecure, and others are generous & welcoming. It's status quo for Hollywood.

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 31m

I applaud all my costars' work. They are my team mates. But it's not always necessarily a two-way street.

But it's okay, I don't mind the shade. I'm already sunburned from so much spotlight. #punsfordays

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 26m

I'm not a part of the click. I don't play their games. And I much prefer it that way.

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 22m
    And there are cast members that I just adore. I've made some dear friends. There really are some kind souls at work. #lottalove

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 16m

Omissions can be seen as standing ovations.

#53848   2013/10/19 01:25PM
    Jackie10

Quote shackfan: Give my love to my favourite couple Shadam...

I agree about the peanut thing! Every time I hear people talking about peanut I cringe. Jack called Summer peanut! Couldnt the writers at least let Adam call Conner something original?

#53849   2013/10/19 01:32PM
    Jackie10

Quote shademonster:

The fact that these YR actors leave out Muhney in their tweets about the amazing acting just proves what cunty, biased b*tches they r.

Omissions from several of my cast tell me that I'm doing everything right on camera.

Some actors feel threatened, some actors are petty & insecure, and others are generous & welcoming. It's status quo for Hollywood.

I applaud all my costars' work. They are my team mates. But it's not always necessarily a two-way street.

But it's okay, I don't mind the shade. I'm already sunburned from so much spotlight. #punsfordays

I'm not a part of the click. I don't play their games. And I much prefer it that way.

And there are cast members that I just adore. I've made some dear friends. There really are some kind souls at work. #lottalove

I love MM he doesnt let anyone rain on his parade. He is just to good at what he does. He is continually praising his cast mates. And it doesnt influence him when they dont return the favor.

#53850   2013/10/19 01:40PM
    Raiina

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote shademonster:

I love MM he doesnt let anyone rain on his parade. He is just to good at what he does. He is continually praising his cast mates. And it doesnt influence him when they dont return the favor.

Exactly! Michael is a fantastic generous kind-hearted actor. He won't let these haters bring him down!

« 5380 5381 5382 5383 5384 5385 5386 5387 5388 5389 5390 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list