List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 02:58PM, Views: 2367937, Replies: 56190
    « 5376 5377 5378 5379 5380 5381 5382 5383 5384 5385 5386 » »| page:
    #53801   2013/10/16 06:59PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    canada gal

Quote ShadamNuke09: For those that haven't seen it yet, here's the link to Shelly Altman's latest interview.

michaelfairmansoaps.com/the-young-and-the-restless/the-shelly-altman-interview-t... />
    Just had to laugh when she said the Shadam relationship was "twisted" and "extremely unhealthy."

Thanks for the link ShadamNuke. LOL, it seem to me that JFP was giving the interview. Nothing has change with the hiring of the new HW.

I would love to hear JG's side of things. Maybe when JFP is back in the unemployment line, he'll share some word.

OH and yes the comment about Sharon and Adam. Did you notice that that the only couple she bashed. I guess JFP's pet needs to be front and centre. SMH.

Lots of shadam love♥♥♥

#53802   2013/10/16 07:19PM
    ShadamNuke09

Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote ShadamNuke09: For those that haven't seen it yet, here's the link to Shelly Altman's latest interview.

michaelfairmansoaps.com/the-young-and-the-restless/the-shelly-altman-interview-t... />
    Just had to laugh when she said the Shadam relationship was "twisted" and "extremely unhealthy."

Thanks (and welcome back!), this article did NOTHING to get me excited about the new HWs. It is obvious that Chadam are the couple in the near future and I tell TPTB "good luck with that" because that couple is about as boring as watching paint dry. And do remember, that SA has been on board since January 2013 and so the impact of her writing probably hit the screens in March 2013 at the same time Adam was shot and did a complete turn around on Sharon. So unfortunately, unless JP comes in with a different perspective, I don't think we will see a Shadam reunion anytime in the future. I will be curious to see how they resume a friendship but the sad part for me is to not see the passion anymore.

Another thing that ticks me off about the article about the "teases" of a Shick reunion, and to be honest I really don't care if Shick reunited if it was played well but this SL is playing HORRIBLY, Nick has made it clear over and over again to Sharon that what they had is in the past, there is no hesitancy, reluctance, or even longing on Nick's part. So how is this a great Shick love story? Are we going to suddenly believe someday that Nick has fallen back in love with Sharon because they sure aren't putting that on our screens and I will buy that as much as I buy Sharon's "sudden" love for Nick.

Finally, if I were MM and SC, I would be pretty ticked off at the characterization of Shadam in this article, Sharon and Adam have been so much to each other, loved each other so much, and had each other's backs and to diminish it like SA would tick me off, as an actor who really gave it his/her all.

You're welcome, and glad to be back. Chadam getting back together is something I've come to terms with. Don't see it lasting for long though. The Shick teasing has gone on for so long. They say Shadam is dead. Shick is deader than dead. They only "reunion" I see them having is some rushed drivel right before the cancellation perhaps.

#53803   2013/10/16 07:31PM
    ShadamNuke09

Quote canada gal:

Thanks for the link ShadamNuke. LOL, it seem to me that JFP was giving the interview. Nothing has change with the hiring of the new HW.

I would love to hear JG's side of things. Maybe when JFP is back in the unemployment line, he'll share some word.

OH and yes the comment about Sharon and Adam. Did you notice that that the only couple she bashed. I guess JFP's pet needs to be front and centre. SMH.

Lots of shadam love♥♥♥

The more I think about it, the more it ticks me off. She had to throw them out there.

#53804   2013/10/16 07:33PM
    canada gal

Quote Lolababy29:

michaelfairmansoaps.com/the-young-and-javascript:setsmile(' ');the-restless/the-shelly-altman-interview-the-young-and-the-restless/2013/10/1... />

That's ridiculous Then I guess Chadum should also be considered unhealthy since the con did try to give Adam's kid away to another man.

No words

I think they are realizing that dumb pairing is sinking so now they are trying to get Sharon fans to give FOJ's faves some angst. No thanks. Sharon doesn't need to get tangled in that mess. But I am looking forward to that friendship developing into something more. I am keeping my figures cross that realizes they are better off as co-parents, just like Sharon and Nick.

#53805   2013/10/17 03:03AM
    Yas25

I think we now know why MM was blunt in his reply will Shadam ever get back together, Shelly's interview pretty much confirms it.

It is clear they hate Sharon, the only pairing that gets shitted on is the pairing which involves Sharon. When JG had Adam using her, the one person of all people who should not be doing this (especially after everything he did to her), they were degrading and humiliating Sharon more than they were degrading Adam or Shadam. They have yet to hold Adam accountable for the way he treated his sick friend. I am pretty sure if Jack stabs Adam in his back, Jack would be held accountable for it and Adam does that to someone who has done so much for him when most people including his own family could care less if he was dead or alive and he is not called out for it on the show.

Ever since the new writers took over it is never acknowledged how much Sharon has done for Adam way before he helped her last October. Adam is now called a reformed man and takes credit for it as if he did it on his own, nevermind it was Sharon who was there for him, saved him from his father sending him to jail a few times and all this when he did not do anything for her.

It seems Adam has changed and treats everyone but Sharon good, the one person who gave him a chance and loved him when his own family didn't.

I don't understand why start with Shadam, why make us believe this time it could happen for them if the whole plan was to destroy them and destroy Sharon in the process. Sharon's character is being thrashed and she is being shown as a bad mother who does not focus on her kids while Adam was shown as a victim because of Chelsea regardless of what he did to Sharon and is now being shown as a good father. All the other characters never focus on their kids as well but they are never called on it on the show.

#53806   2013/10/17 03:06AM
    Yas25

I just saw on the Shadam twitter Connor is the first TRUE love of Adam's life. Something that is truly his, unconditional love, a little person who will love him.

So what was Sharon? How much she did for him, she had Faith in him that he would be a good step-dad to Faith and she did love him unconditionally as well

#53807   2013/10/17 03:23AM
    canada gal

Yas, it is taking it too far with SC/SN. I don't hear from her anymore. She is twitter silenced and I don't think by choice. She is shunned at these pr events. Example the CBS cancer gig. look who was photographed with the golden hooch. SN had been marginalized. Also on the CBS/YR website there are no photos of SC. It is also curious how this Dehlia death there is not mention of SN's plight of losing a daughter. Nick's loss is mentioned but Sharon is marginalized. I am fighting back the man.

Shadam is the best passionate couple on YR ever and they cannot silence their fans

#53808   2013/10/17 04:07AM
    Yas25

I am so sad that Sharon has to deal with the breakdown all on her own.

Sharon haters always say that Sharon has to always depend on a man or always needs a man. But everyone one on this show needs someone. When MAB destroyed Shadam and Sharon for Shictor, Adam had Chelsea.

Previously Adam also had Skye, so he also always needs someone. This time when he had nobody, he used Sharon as a call girl.

Jack always also needs someone, funny how he is never accused of always depending on a women or always needing a women.

When Victor does not have Nikki he also always has someone.
    How about Nick, his divorce from Phyllis wasn't even final and he already started dating her sister of all people. If there was no Avery he would have found someone or started something with Sharon. When has Nick been without a women, not to mention, I am sure Nick also has been without a job for long periods of time.Victoria also always has someone. So does Billy.

Everyone needs someone. Even Jack when he had to go through rehab, he had Phyllis there for him, so he was depending on a woman and later hurrying into a relationship with her and everyone was thinking how great those two are. And not to mention he needed someone to help him dump a dead body and he called Adam to do that.

So I don't see why Sharon should have to be alone or why she has to be accused of not being able to stand on her own two feet, that can be said of so many on this show, Victoria, Billy, Nick and even Adam. Or how she can't be without a man, hello she has been alone all these months, not even a friend. All the men on the show can't be without a woman as well.

And now Sharon is being blamed by the writers for the mess she is in.

I guess I am just so sad to see her deal with her latest breakdown all on her own when she has been on her own for months. And of course the writers has Sharon saying she needs to this on her own. It is not that she does not have to do this on her own but everyone needs support. Just like when Jack had to go through detox because of his pills, he had to that himself and he had take control of his addiction himself, but he had support. First he had Phyllis, then Kyle came back and his family supported him not long after.

Everyone on this show has someone when they need help but Sharon must be alone, she always needs to be alone. She is always accused of not helping herself when she has done that, not to mention the other characters don't do it themselves as well.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/17 04:11AM
    #53809   2013/10/17 06:17AM
    Yrwatcher22

I read the interview with Shelly Altman. From the looks of it, she isn't a fan of Shadam and I guess that would explain MM's tweet regarding why he thinks Sharon and Adam will not get back together. I find it funny that she refers to Shadam as twisted and unhealthy. It's a soap. There isn't a healthy relationship in the bunch. I mean, you've got couples like Nictor together, they've been through everything, even Victor wishing she were dead. With Lane, Cane nearly drove Lily crazy believing she was seeing his ghost...Relationships on soaps have drama. That's why I tune in. For me, Shadam has always been a truly compelling love story. It's about two people, that despite all the circumstances that said they shouldn't be together, they just couldn't help it. They were always drawn together, connected and found ways to forgive and love.

Don't lose heart Team Shadam. We still have MM and SC on our screens and we know from MM they will develop a mature friendship. With soaps anything is possible, so who knows what can happen from there. I think it's important that we continue to have our voices heard through email, letters, postcards, and voting in the polls. They need to know we are still Shadam Strong despite the drivel they try to sell on our screens.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/17 06:22AM
    #53810   2013/10/17 07:34AM
    Jackie10

Quote beachmomluvr:

Thanks (and welcome back!), this article did NOTHING to get me excited about the new HWs. It is obvious that Chadam are the couple in the near future and I tell TPTB "good luck with that" because that couple is about as boring as watching paint dry. And do remember, that SA has been on board since January 2013 and so the impact of her writing probably hit the screens in March 2013 at the same time Adam was shot and did a complete turn around on Sharon. So unfortunately, unless JP comes in with a different perspective, I don't think we will see a Shadam reunion anytime in the future. I will be curious to see how they resume a friendship but the sad part for me is to not see the passion anymore.

Another thing that ticks me off about the article about the "teases" of a Shick reunion, and to be honest I really don't care if Shick reunited if it was played well but this SL is playing HORRIBLY, Nick has made it clear over and over again to Sharon that what they had is in the past, there is no hesitancy, reluctance, or even longing on Nick's part. So how is this a great Shick love story? Are we going to suddenly believe someday that Nick has fallen back in love with Sharon because they sure aren't putting that on our screens and I will buy that as much as I buy Sharon's "sudden" love for Nick.

Finally, if I were MM and SC, I would be pretty ticked off at the characterization of Shadam in this article, Sharon and Adam have been so much to each other, loved each other so much, and had each other's backs and to diminish it like SA would tick me off, as an actor who really gave it his/her all.

Love your post and I agree! The past 4 years of Shadam have been way more Spectacular than the 6 months of whiny, boo hoo me, me, me, CL with Adam. Why these writers want to try and make something big out of such a boring nothing I have no idea. I still think it will be Dylan and Chelsea.

« 5376 5377 5378 5379 5380 5381 5382 5383 5384 5385 5386 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list