List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/21 10:00AM, Views: 2428578, Replies: 56338
    « 5370 5371 5372 5373 5374 5375 5376 5377 5378 5379 5380 » »| page:
    #53741   2013/10/13 12:22PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: Adam and Sharon have so must potential as a passionate loving couple. I remember back in kansas when Adam lost his sight and Sharon was by his side when every one turned their backs on Adam. Even Hope, his mother, approved of Sharon. She knew Sharon loved his son completely, then MAB and EB decide to tear them apart, unbelievable.

So truth be told Sharon's and Adam's lovestory was never finished and we want their lovestory to finally be written with care and compassion.

Shadam♥♥♥

Amen! Put this amazing couple back together and make this show worth watching once again.

#53742   2013/10/13 01:13PM
    Jackie10

I figure the feed back on the Delia story line and the surrounding story lines is not going to be what the writers and the actors involved were expecting. But many do not find this crap entertaining. And just as Victor getting Colleens heart Conner getting Delia's corneas wont be entertaining either. The only thing interesting will be Adam and getting to see him. The havoc this will cause will be unwatchable for me. I will just read the board till it is over.

#53743   2013/10/13 03:02PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: I figure the feed back on the Delia story line and the surrounding story lines is not going to be what the writers and the actors involved were expecting. But many do not find this crap entertaining. And just as Victor getting Colleens heart Conner getting Delia's corneas wont be entertaining either. The only thing interesting will be Adam and getting to see him. The havoc this will cause will be unwatchable for me. I will just read the board till it is over.

I am with you the only good thing about this morbid s/l is Adam's involvement, but I have to black out as the subject is too depressing to watch, but yes I will be reading the recaps, I might check out Sharon if she's on since she will be getting some help this week, I think. I'll see.

BTW, I thought MAB wrote Adam wonderfully, after the baby napping thing. He was great and Sharon was always able to make him smile. I LOVED seeing his pearl whites for ear to ear. Sharon really knows his heart. ♥

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/13 03:04PM
    #53744   2013/10/14 05:06AM
    canada gal

bringing positivity back on top.

just such awful negativity these days.

Adam and Sharon are all sunshine and rainbows.

Get rid of the morbidness, bring back beautiful Shadam♥

#53745   2013/10/14 07:00AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: bringing positivity back on top.

just such awful negativity these days.

Adam and Sharon are all sunshine and rainbows.

Get rid of the morbidness, bring back beautiful Shadam♥

I havent been interested in the story lines for him since MAB decided to throw him under the bus with Cham and run with Sictor. The only good thing has been seeing him on screen. He had emmy worthy material with MAB before Cham but not since. Maybe his emotional scenes since he may think he hit Delia will be emmy worthy for him. It doesnt matter how much I love this actor, character it is what it is. Shadam are so much more entertaining.

#53746   2013/10/14 07:32AM
    Jackie10

Cracks me up MM/Adam had so much amazing emmy worthy material in his first 4 years on the soap then the writers put him on stand by and some that that was great now that this awful child death story happened Adam great. Maybe they should go watch the first 4 years of him. The last two year of Adam are not Adam he has been magnificent long before now. Shadam rock this soap.

#53747   2013/10/14 10:14AM
    Jackie10

Adam/Billy were great the rest of today is sad. Glad he is setting the con straight. She would have kept the secret from him no matter what. She needs to go. Nothing exciting or entertaining about her.

Poor Chloe this will tare her world apart again. And from what I hear she takes it out on Kevin. Adam thinks he might have hit Delia but I dont think so I think she was already down. Hopefully this will be the end of the crap thrown at Adam for awhile and after he is over all of this he will start the climb back to the top with his true Lady Love Sharon.

#53748   2013/10/14 12:33PM
    Jackie10

The only interesting part of todays soap was Adam, Chloe and Billys reaction to Delia. The rest was a bore. Watching Nikki go on and on to Johnny about Dylan was so unnecessary.

I also find it funny about MM saying that JG accomplished all he wanted to and fixed all he wanted to fix because all he accomplished was ending Cham. He wanted to fix Sharon and he didnt get to and he wanted to fix Shadam that didnt happen either. JG was gone way before his hopes were fulfilled.

#53749   2013/10/14 12:46PM
    Yrwatcher22

Just saw MM's tweet regarding Shadam and how he believes they won't ever get back together....wow...just very sad about it. I don't even know what to think.

If indeed this is true, TPTB really have no clue....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/14 12:48PM
    #53750   2013/10/14 12:48PM
    huzzler

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 14m

RT @carlah1965: U think Sharon&Adam will ever get back together? < NO. BUT I'M GLAD WE STILL GET TO WORK TOGETHER & GLAD SHE'S A DEAR FRIEND.

12:33 PM - 14 Oct 13

RIP Shadam.

« 5370 5371 5372 5373 5374 5375 5376 5377 5378 5379 5380 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list