List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 03:49PM, Views: 2452220, Replies: 56380
    « 5365 5366 5367 5368 5369 5370 5371 5372 5373 5374 5375 » »| page:
    #53691   2013/10/09 07:32PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    beachmomluvr

SC was amazing in today's show, kudos to SC! And yes it was nice to see Nick kind and patient and helpful to Sharon but I don't see this as a Shick love story, at least not yet. Now we could have a situation where Nick helps Sharon recover (much like Adam did last year) and his feelings for her re-awaken, but at this point he clearly is not having any romantic intentions toward her at all.

Now for today's Canadian, it seems like the Chadam reunion is well under way, and to be honest, I really don't care because the Adam we are seeing now is not the Adam I care for so I am just fine if Chadam gets back to sitting on the ugly couch and to their giggling. This Adam is so far from the Adam that I fell in love with and IMO there really is no going back. Yes he and Sharon will have a "mature" friendship, which means the show plans to make Chadam the "love story" here and I just don't buy it. What really ticks me off is the fact that Adam has become such a wimp in giving in to Chelsea and forgiving her. Heck, Adam almost let Sharon rot in prison for sleeping with another man and this Adam is just bowing to the goddess that is Chelsea. Makes me sick. So that is why I really could care less what happens from here on out, Adam is ruined IMO. I just wish Stitch wasn't a married man...

#53692   2013/10/09 08:47PM
    lilie

Quote YR2013:
    Quote Jackie10: Did anyone besides me want to reach thru the TV and strangle Avery. So glad she explained her self or my like of her would have dropped several points. Cant believe Avery said you have a history with CM. Really 6 months of whining is not a history to me. I agree with her Adam did care about CM and he needs to at least have shared custody with her. They need to co parent. But she needs to go.

Cant believe these writers having Sharon say the last time she felt her self was with Little Nicky we know thats a whopping big lie. She was great with Adam she was strong and determined. Hope more than me complains to them about that fact.

Yep we're suppose to believe Chelse and Adam have more history than Shadam

You're spot on! Whining and giggling isn't history, it's annoying.

I thought when Sharon was saying she hasn't felt "normal" she was more so talking about HER feelings since she was on the pills because that would be true. A lot people complain about those side effects, but her making this about her and Nick, and not the pills, was another way to make Sharon look like a liar. The writers wanted Sharon to look like a complete fool for Nick and for her haters and they accomplish it. Nick refusing her and her melting down over him was a blow to Sharon AGAIN.

Hi YR2013 and My Fellow Shadamites

YR2013 I agree with you. The writers want to throw our girl under the bus and they seems to be accomplishing their goals

I'm so sick and tired of these writers NOT being able to get things right which is putting our LOVELY girl with her PRINCE CHARMING Adam.

hoooo just thinking about their reunions gives me goose bumps

#53693   2013/10/10 02:06AM
    canada gal

Quote beachmomluvr: SC was amazing in today's show, kudos to SC! And yes it was nice to see Nick kind and patient and helpful to Sharon but I don't see this as a Shick love story, at least not yet. Now we could have a situation where Nick helps Sharon recover (much like Adam did last year) and his feelings for her re-awaken, but at this point he clearly is not having any romantic intentions toward her at all.

Now for today's Canadian, it seems like the Chadam reunion is well under way, and to be honest, I really don't care because the Adam we are seeing now is not the Adam I care for so I am just fine if Chadam gets back to sitting on the ugly couch and to their giggling. This Adam is so far from the Adam that I fell in love with and IMO there really is no going back. Yes he and Sharon will have a "mature" friendship, which means the show plans to make Chadam the "love story" here and I just don't buy it. What really ticks me off is the fact that Adam has become such a wimp in giving in to Chelsea and forgiving her. Heck, Adam almost let Sharon rot in prison for sleeping with another man and this Adam is just bowing to the goddess that is Chelsea. Makes me sick. So that is why I really could care less what happens from here on out, Adam is ruined IMO. I just wish Stitch wasn't a married man...

All I know the ep has to make this work or she's out. She's been riding on the coattails of Y&R's Vet too long. She needs her nubies to stick to the landscape and take off, if she wants to survive. That is why things are dragging, to keep certain people watching. Look at me, I am watching to see what this mature friendship is all about. I guess it's called a bone.

Well, whatever, but I am interested in SC's s/l. After what I saw the other day and the way she is shining in the part, I am hooked to see it through. The baby drama or lack of it, meh, boring. Love MM, but IA they have actually turn that character into a vanilla white doormat. I think the network promised MM more future airtime and s/ls for Adam.

Beachmom, Sharon was striped away from Adam. Everybody knows that Sharon and Adam are a better fit to go against Victor. That role was Sharon's, but it was, yet again, handed to an undeserving character for the sole purpose of keeping her in embedded and safe. Adam's dialogue is ridiculous and unbelievably fake, though MM is a great actor. The whole Victor vs. chadump is so contrived that I cannot no longer stomach the short barking dog. I don't even brother FF if Sharon is not on, I just turn my tv off and wait for the recaps for scene of Adam sans tag-along. So what is there left of Adam, nothing. He has been swallowed whole by the big v*gina.

It has nothing to do with natural chemistry or the show's rich history, but more to do with the nubies getting the better written stories so that they build a fanbase, which means a total disregard for the YR-history, inconsistencies in story plots, and character whitewashing.

TPTB are probably seeing a different view from their steeple. They are looking for spikes in the rating and writing to that.

Still holding out for Shadam

#53694   2013/10/10 05:46AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote beachmomluvr: SC was amazing in today's show, kudos to SC! And yes it was nice to see Nick kind and patient and helpful to Sharon but I don't see this as a Shick love story, at least not yet. Now we could have a situation where Nick helps Sharon recover (much like Adam did last year) and his feelings for her re-awaken, but at this point he clearly is not having any romantic intentions toward her at all.

All I know the ep has to make this work or she's out. She's been riding on the coattails of Y&R's Vet too long. She needs her nubies to stick to the landscape and take off, if she wants to survive. That is why things are dragging, to keep certain people watching. Look at me, I am watching to see what this mature friendship is all about. I guess it's called a bone.

Well, whatever, but I am interested in SC's s/l. After what I saw the other day and the way she is shining in the part, I am hooked to see it through. The baby drama or lack of it, meh, boring. Love MM, but IA they have actually turn that character into a vanilla white doormat. I think the network promised MM more future airtime and s/ls for Adam.

Beachmom, Sharon was striped away from Adam. Everybody knows that Sharon and Adam are a better fit to go against Victor. That role was Sharon's, but it was, yet again, handed to an undeserving character for the sole purpose of keeping her in embedded and safe. Adam's dialogue is ridiculous and unbelievably fake, though MM is a great actor. The whole Victor vs. chadump is so contrived that I cannot no longer stomach the short barking dog. I don't even brother FF if Sharon is not on, I just turn my tv off and wait for the recaps for scene of Adam sans tag-along. So what is there left of Adam, nothing. He has been swallowed whole by the big v*gina.

It has nothing to do with natural chemistry or the show's rich history, but more to do with the nubies getting the better written stories so that they build a fanbase, which means a total disregard for the YR-history, inconsistencies in story plots, and character whitewashing.

TPTB are probably seeing a different view from their steeple. They are looking for spikes in the rating and writing to that.

Great Post. And someone posted Y&R is no longer the #1 Soap. And this is the exact reason why. No one wants to see Chelsea, Dylan, Stitch, Carmine. Or Vanilla Adam we want to see good Y&R.

#53695   2013/10/10 08:39AM
    BigBluePlate

You know what Y&R feels like? Bad high school. You have the EP's preferred crowd of Chels, Adam, Dylan, Avery, and vets like Sharon and Nick on the sidelines when they should be front and center. NO ONE bought into the Navery love sl. Likewise, the Chadam fans consist primarily of those who never watched and/or despised Shadam. But truth be told, one of the main reasons MCE was brought on board was to be Adam's new love interest. At the time Adam was a total outcast and so TP put him with another outcast. But I could never buy into the Chadam love fest, not after witnessing all Shadam has to offer. Maybe their relationship made Adam more palatable to those who used to hate him, but now Adam is a shell of his former self. Where's the smarts? Old Adam would have had a paternity test done before Chels married Dylan and broke the news on her wedding day. Where's the wit and snarky one-liners? And where's the romance that Adam and Sharon had in spades? Chemistry is something a couple has or doesn't, and whatever chemistry Adam has with Chels, it pales in comparison to Shadam. But the EP refuses to put Shadam together and why? So her fav couple can be together. So high schoolish. My only comfort is knowing it won't last, as the only chemistry Chadam has is when they are fighting. Couch giggling is not romantic or a great love story imo.

#53696   2013/10/10 01:31PM
    LuvThatSoap

Hello fellow Shadam lovers. Sorry I haven't posted lately. I'm still waiting for our couple to reunite. I just can't stand to watch the show the way it is now. So very sad and without substance. You all are my only saving grace. Keep doing what your doing. Shadam forever!!!!!

#53697   2013/10/10 01:52PM
    YR2013

Quote lilie:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Jackie10: Did anyone besides me want to reach thru the TV and strangle Avery. So glad she explained her self or my like of her would have dropped several points. Cant believe Avery said you have a history with CM. Really 6 months of whining is not a history to me. I agree with her Adam did care about CM and he needs to at least have shared custody with her. They need to co parent. But she needs to go.

Cant believe these writers having Sharon say the last time she felt her self was with Little Nicky we know thats a whopping big lie. She was great with Adam she was strong and determined. Hope more than me complains to them about that fact.

Yep we're suppose to believe Chelse and Adam have more history than Shadam

You're spot on! Whining and giggling isn't history, it's annoying.

I thought when Sharon was saying she hasn't felt "normal" she was more so talking about HER feelings since she was on the pills because that would be true. A lot people complain about those side effects, but her making this about her and Nick, and not the pills, was another way to make Sharon look like a liar. The writers wanted Sharon to look like a complete fool for Nick and for her haters and they accomplish it. Nick refusing her and her melting down over him was a blow to Sharon AGAIN.

Hi YR2013 and My Fellow Shadamites

YR2013 I agree with you. The writers want to throw our girl under the bus and they seems to be accomplishing their goals

I'm so sick and tired of these writers NOT being able to get things right which is putting our LOVELY girl with her PRINCE CHARMING Adam.

hoooo just thinking about their reunions gives me goose bumps

Hi Lilie Your posts always makes me smile and chuckle a bit .

I am hoping the end is near for our girl suffering and she will get the help she needs. I wish I can FF what's going on now and move her along to a place of health and happiness.

Our price charming Adam has to do time with ms. giggles and we'll just have to wait it out. I don't want Sharon in their mix, I want them to fall flat on their own because we know that couples don't last forever. The writers pull them apart, mix them up a little an then revisit them again. I don't want Sharon to get the blame for anything to do with Chadam.

You're not the only one who gets goose bumps. They are hot and beautiful, none compare.

#53698   2013/10/10 08:47PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:

Great Post. And someone posted Y&R is no longer the #1 Soap. And this is the exact reason why. No one wants to see Chelsea, Dylan, Stitch, Carmine. Or Vanilla Adam we want to see good Y&R.

Thanks jackie. I didn't see that one, but I saw the post that show they are no.2 in the coveted 18-24 demographics. JMO, but there will always be Shaters, and Shadam haters. Honestly, they were wrong to break Sharon and Adam up. Look at the landscape we are worst than we were in February 2013. They should have gone with the Shadam lovestory. And this latest plot point with Dehlia's death saving Adam's son is just really, really bad. SMh

#53699   2013/10/11 02:45AM
    canada gal

Quote BigBluePlate: You know what Y&R feels like? Bad high school. You have the EP's preferred crowd of Chels, Adam, Dylan, Avery, and vets like Sharon and Nick on the sidelines when they should be front and center. NO ONE bought into the Navery love sl. Likewise, the Chadam fans consist primarily of those who never watched and/or despised Shadam. But truth be told, one of the main reasons MCE was brought on board was to be Adam's new love interest. At the time Adam was a total outcast and so TP put him with another outcast. But I could never buy into the Chadam love fest, not after witnessing all Shadam has to offer. Maybe their relationship made Adam more palatable to those who used to hate him, but now Adam is a shell of his former self. Where's the smarts? Old Adam would have had a paternity test done before Chels married Dylan and broke the news on her wedding day. Where's the wit and snarky one-liners? And where's the romance that Adam and Sharon had in spades? Chemistry is something a couple has or doesn't, and whatever chemistry Adam has with Chels, it pales in comparison to Shadam. But the EP refuses to put Shadam together and why? So her fav couple can be together. So high schoolish. My only comfort is knowing it won't last, as the only chemistry Chadam has is when they are fighting. Couch giggling is not romantic or a great love story imo.

IA. I will never believe that Adam really wants to be with Chel. Adam is going through the motions, but I don't buy it. Adam's heart belongs to Sharon. It is through his relationship with Sharon, we saw Adam develop into a dynamic Adam. He made stalking sexy. I always loved how he was already able to get into Sharon's orbit. The chemistry between these two is surmountable. I cannot believe how flat the character of Adam has become. Yes, he has all these front and centre s/l, but he has lost his edge. Very sad to see. Yes, I don't deny him is son, but it is a joke. C'mon Connor. As long as he is with old tag along, the character will be a joke in my eyes. But there is alway's hope an end is in site.

On the flip side Sharon has become more interesting with her BPD. Unfortunately, they are keeping her in Nick's orbit. Yes, they still have chemistry and their last scene was great. But it is nothing compared to Adam's chemistry with her. I just wish it was Adam in her orbit rather than Nick. I loved how Adam supported Sharon through all last year and I find it OOC that Adam is absent from Sharon's life. REally, I feel like I'm watching the Invasion of the Body Snatchers. Totally SciFi.

Bring back Adam and Sharon into each other's orbits.♥

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/11 02:49AM
    #53700   2013/10/11 02:59AM
    canada gal

Quote LuvThatSoap: Hello fellow Shadam lovers. Sorry I haven't posted lately. I'm still waiting for our couple to reunite. I just can't stand to watch the show the way it is now. So very sad and without substance. You all are my only saving grace. Keep doing what your doing. Shadam forever!!!!!

ICAM, so many forced plot points, my heads in a spin. And this Adam venturing away from Newman, another thing we wanted for Sharon and Adam and the ep just steals our ideal and plops in in the snooze fest s/l hoping to kickstart it again for the 100th time. Adam is just plain vanila boring in that pairing. The only thing keeping it afloat is Conner. And even the baby's name is a joke and a big slap to the dynamic Adam character.

Adam is better paired with Sharon and they would be unstoppable with their love child, Hope. The name says it all♥♥♥

« 5365 5366 5367 5368 5369 5370 5371 5372 5373 5374 5375 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list