List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/30 08:27AM, Views: 2369649, Replies: 56193
    « 5349 5350 5351 5352 5353 5354 5355 5356 5357 5358 5359 » »| page:
    #53531   2013/09/29 08:31PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    beachmomluvr

Quote canada gal:
    Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Lolababy29: Shadam to the top

Does anyone remember the date or have the link to the eppy where Sharon has that hot dream about Adam? I really want to see that again. ♥

Hi lola I did a search for Sharon's hot Shadam dream. The original channel that had it is no longer there, but another channel had it. The link is below, but be for warned its not Shadam friendly. Luckily Sharon's dream is at the beginning of the vid. Enjoy.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BmI0AMmlEM

Thanks for the link to the clip, so sad what a difference 6 months make...is this even the same show???

Don't be sad beachmom, Adam and Sharon have amazing chemistry together. I remember what SC said about Sharon and Adam having s/ls for years to come.

We all know Sharon is still in love with Adam and Adam is still in love with Sharon. And we know Chel's in love with Dylan and Nick is in love with Avery so I am somewhat positive we may get some STEAMY, HOT Shadam in the future. What do you think?

Unfortunately for Shadam, neither are on each other's radar right now, Sharon is obsessed with Nick and Adam is all about his baby and getting back at Victor. Besides, I don't want any Shadam reunion until Sharon is well and it looks like it will be a long time before that happens, I am hoping that this whole Summer/Nick paternity fiasco is wrapped up by November sweeps but I fear it's going to go into 2014. I think for JP, coming on board that this is the SL that needs wrapped up ASAP.

#53532   2013/09/29 09:19PM
    canada gal

Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote canada gal:

Does anyone remember the date or have the link to the eppy where Sharon has that hot dream about Adam? I really want to see that again. ♥

Hi lola I did a search for Sharon's hot Shadam dream. The original channel that had it is no longer there, but another channel had it. The link is below, but be for warned its not Shadam friendly. Luckily Sharon's dream is at the beginning of the vid. Enjoy.

Thanks for the link to the clip, so sad what a difference 6 months make...is this even the same show???

Don't be sad beachmom, Adam and Sharon have amazing chemistry together. I remember what SC said about Sharon and Adam having s/ls for years to come.

We all know Sharon is still in love with Adam and Adam is still in love with Sharon. And we know Chel's in love with Dylan and Nick is in love with Avery so I am somewhat positive we may get some STEAMY, HOT Shadam in the future. What do you think?

Unfortunately for Shadam, neither are on each other's radar right now, Sharon is obsessed with Nick and Adam is all about his baby and getting back at Victor. Besides, I don't want any Shadam reunion until Sharon is well and it looks like it will be a long time before that happens, I am hoping that this whole Summer/Nick paternity fiasco is wrapped up by November sweeps but I fear it's going to go into 2014. I think for JP, coming on board that this is the SL that needs wrapped up ASAP.

IA, beachmom. Sharon and Adam are both in la-la-land. IBut I still hope we get some sexy alone-time with Shadam in November and December.

Geez, i forgot what SC said about the paternity switch and that it could last for awhile. WTH, this isn't interesting for anybody. I hope the ep comes to her senses and has Sharon either fess-up or have Phyllis come back from the dead and snitch on her. Either way, nip this in the but and move on already.

#53533   2013/09/30 07:26AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! Looking forward to the days of Wine and Roses for Y&R again. Shadam together again and the ratings on the rise. The past three years have been a reel and real flop. With only spurts here and there of good stuff. How long will it take for these writers to figure out what people want to see and what is just not working.

#53534   2013/09/30 02:18PM
    Yrwatcher22

Quote canada gal:
    Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote canada gal:

IA, beachmom. Sharon and Adam are both in la-la-land. IBut I still hope we get some sexy alone-time with Shadam in November and December.

Geez, i forgot what SC said about the paternity switch and that it could last for awhile. WTH, this isn't interesting for anybody. I hope the ep comes to her senses and has Sharon either fess-up or have Phyllis come back from the dead and snitch on her. Either way, nip this in the but and move on already.

I think the writers may just go that route and have Phyllis come out of her coma and reveal Sharon's secret with the paternity. I hate to say it, but I can see the writers reuniting Shick for a short while and have Phyllis ruin it for Sharon. But honestly, I could care less about that paternity storyline. Summer is an adult now. She lived her entire life believing Nick was her father. She still sees him as her dad. I just don't see this as an explosive reveal of any sort. If this ends Shick, that will be great! I just want the writers to move it along already, get Sharon better so she can move on and get back into Adam's orbit.

#53535   2013/09/30 04:28PM
    canada gal

Bringing some love to my Shadam friends. Y&R is just soooo boring without these star-cross lovers bring drama, passion, angst, and HEAT.

♥♥♥Shadam♥♥♥

#53536   2013/09/30 06:13PM
    Jackie10

I agree with out Sharon and Adam co mingling the show is not near as entertaining. No one brings the entertainment factor like Shadam.

#53537   2013/09/30 06:46PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: I agree with out Sharon and Adam co mingling the show is not near as entertaining. No one brings the entertainment factor like Shadam.

IA, no one brings on the entertainment like Shadam. Y&R was so much more fun, happier, and definitely more interesting when Adam and Sharon were in each other's orbits.

#53538   2013/09/30 06:51PM
    lilie

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: I agree with out Sharon and Adam co mingling the show is not near as entertaining. No one brings the entertainment factor like Shadam.

IA, no one brings on the entertainment like Shadam. Y&R was so much more fun, happier, and definitely more interesting when Adam and Sharon were in each other's orbits.

hello Canada and my fellow Shadamites

I second that, Young and Restless is sooooooooooo boring rigth now without our LOVE birds that it makes watching paint dry more entertaining

please writers free us from misery..

#53539   2013/09/30 06:51PM
    beachmomluvr

Looking forward to Sharon's scenes later this week, I won't get any hopes up for a Shadam scene but I still love watching SC, even if the SL is crap!

#53540   2013/09/30 07:04PM
    canada gal

Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal:

hello Canada and my fellow Shadamites

I second that, Young and Restless is sooooooooooo boring rigth now without our LOVE birds that it makes watching paint dry more entertaining

please writers free us from misery..

ICAM lilie, set us free from misery Bring back sexy hot.

« 5349 5350 5351 5352 5353 5354 5355 5356 5357 5358 5359 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list