List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2010/10/19 04:11PM, Views: 2436099, Replies: 56346
    « 5345 5346 5347 5348 5349 5350 5351 5352 5353 5354 5355 » »| page:
    #53491   2013/09/26 05:00PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Gramee Bee

Team SHADAM!

Looks like Adam is indeed going to be the baby Daddy (per spoiler of Oct. 7) and he will fight for custody (later in October). But along the way, since there is a lot of speculation that Sharon/Dylan will become an item/friendship, and if Chelsbore is still in the PH with Adam, I see a huge blow-up on her part since she is still professing her love for Dylan. Green Eyed Monster! Who knows how she will react to Sharon. I am looking for anything to happen that will get Adam out of this guilt trip he is beginning because "he treated her so bad when she miscarried". This seems to be such a repeat-repeat, and I do not want that to be the focus. Chelsbore will self-destruct. A couple is not going to instantly fall back in love and each forgive each other without a lot of work on the relationship. If TPTB are stupid enough to write them that way, then the show simply is not worth watching.

The only entertaining value between Adam and Chelsbore was when they fought. Frankly, daytime drama should be entertaining, not a constant bicker and battle over and over. Just give it up folks. Let's have some real romance between two people who really love each other! Of course I mean our SHADAM!

I read on another thread that JFP did a similar s/l as what is being leaked about the car accident that kills Delia, that storyline ended up with JfP being replaced at GH (so I read). As much as I absolutely hate the idea of a child being killed, this might be the only positive thing that comes out of this. Evidently there was a huge backlash from the fans against JFP.

Please Soap Gods, wake up. Don't reunite Chadam, our hero will be lost to us forever if that happens, his character will be totally ruined.

SHADAM forever!

#53492   2013/09/26 05:15PM
    Jackie10

If Delia is the vet they are going to kill off they must not know what a vet is. I would think that she just gets lost in the woods looking for the dog. But I guess anything is possible. What makes them think it would be shock and aw for a character that is never on the soap.

I just dont want Adam involved in anyone's death.

#53493   2013/09/26 05:46PM
    quimby

So I just tuned in today to see a bit of YR to see what has been going on and boy was I disappointed. Jack and Adam were discussing NE and Adam said he made a mistake giving up his marriage for NE and Victor. After all that Chelsea has done to him, Adam has regrets about her, give me a break. That's why I don't watch anymore, Adam is not a character I recognize anymore, the storylines are terrible and I see no end to propping this woman.

I am also puzzled as to why Katherine would leave CI to Victor. She has a family of her own to leave the company too. This too is just propping Victor and EB's ego.

#53494   2013/09/26 06:01PM
    Jackie10

Quote quimby: So I just tuned in today to see a bit of YR to see what has been going on and boy was I disappointed. Jack and Adam were discussing NE and Adam said he made a mistake giving up his marriage for NE and Victor. After all that Chelsea has done to him, Adam has regrets about her, give me a break. That's why I don't watch anymore, Adam is not a character I recognize anymore, the storylines are terrible and I see no end to propping this woman.

I am also puzzled as to why Katherine would leave CI to Victor. She has a family of her own to leave the company too. This too is just propping Victor and EB's ego.

Great post if it werent for propping she would not be able to carry a story line though.

#53495   2013/09/26 07:41PM
    starlight19

Quote Yrwatcher22:
    Quote Jackie10: When the Dr told Adam and CM that Conner did not have RP but had scaring that would indeed cause him to go blind this is what CM said may not be exact words but close:

CM: I could have kept my mouth shut.

Adam: What did you say.

CM: Conner doesnt have your eye disease. If I had waited and not said any thing I could be home right now with Dylan and my(our son). Dylan was so good to me and wanted to be a daddy so much and loved Conner so much blah blah blah on and on.
    I really liked this scene it showed Adam just what kind of person she truly is.

I truly find it hard to believe he would ever want to be with someone like her.

Sharon has forgiven him of so much why would he want to be drug back down to that.

Yep, this just proves to me how much Chelsea loves Adam - NOT! She is still spewing her hate and selfishness, still perfectly fine keeping Adam away from his son. It's always about Chelsea and what she wants. The Chadam pairing is such a joke.

I agree with you. YEP!! it's a fact Chels really, really loves Adam Yes, it's all about me, me and me. When she was spewing some of those hateful words towards Adam I wanted to reach into my tv screen and strangle her.

#53496   2013/09/26 07:53PM
    lilie

Quote Gramee Bee: Team SHADAM!

Looks like Adam is indeed going to be the baby Daddy (per spoiler of Oct. 7) and he will fight for custody (later in October). But along the way, since there is a lot of speculation that Sharon/Dylan will become an item/friendship, and if Chelsbore is still in the PH with Adam, I see a huge blow-up on her part since she is still professing her love for Dylan. Green Eyed Monster! Who knows how she will react to Sharon. I am looking for anything to happen that will get Adam out of this guilt trip he is beginning because "he treated her so bad when she miscarried". This seems to be such a repeat-repeat, and I do not want that to be the focus. Chelsbore will self-destruct. A couple is not going to instantly fall back in love and each forgive each other without a lot of work on the relationship. If TPTB are stupid enough to write them that way, then the show simply is not worth watching.

The only entertaining value between Adam and Chelsbore was when they fought. Frankly, daytime drama should be entertaining, not a constant bicker and battle over and over. Just give it up folks. Let's have some real romance between two people who really love each other! Of course I mean our SHADAM!

I read on another thread that JFP did a similar s/l as what is being leaked about the car accident that kills Delia, that storyline ended up with JfP being replaced at GH (so I read). As much as I absolutely hate the idea of a child being killed, this might be the only positive thing that comes out of this. Evidently there was a huge backlash from the fans against JFP.

Please Soap Gods, wake up. Don't reunite Chadam, our hero will be lost to us forever if that happens, his character will be totally ruined.

SHADAM forever!

Hello Gramee bee and my fellow Shadamites

Gramee, first I wanted to tell you that the post you posted in the spoiler thread for october 7 was HILLARIOUS

The one where you said Chelsbore should be the one to die and give sweet little angel baby Connor her eyes.(LOL)

That was just too funny for words...

but, if only we could be so lucky and have the con be the one to get kill off

now back to something that is actually relevant here (b/c we know the con is NOT at all relevant) which is baby connor's paternity question and eyes problem.

that sweet little angel from heaven I hope he turns out to be dylan and both dylan and avery could raise him together as they put their heads and resources together to make sure little peanut get the VERY BEST care that money can buy.

I want my sweet little angel to be able to SEE until his is 100 years old.

#53497   2013/09/26 07:58PM
    BigBluePlate

Rumor on board is that Delia's eyes (corneas?) will be donated to Conner. This so is beyond stupid IMO. Killing off a child everyone likes for what? To punish Chloe? Billy? So will Chloe and Billy comfort each other, or will she end up in Chavez' arms? Ho hum. Meantime, the couple who has never had a dull moment are being separated to prop other characters and dull as dishwater SLs. It would be far more interesting if Adam lost NE and Conner. But assuming Conner is his, I look forward to seeing if Adam can best his old man in the dad department. So far, looks like he's a control freak like dear old dad, although his actually following Dylan's advice and singing to his son was precious.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/26 08:01PM
    #53498   2013/09/26 09:01PM
    beachmomluvr

In the new SOD new co-head writer SA was quoted as saying that she and JP want to add romance to the show, Shadam anyone??

#53499   2013/09/27 10:16AM
    Yrwatcher22

Quote beachmomluvr: In the new SOD new co-head writer SA was quoted as saying that she and JP want to add romance to the show, Shadam anyone??

Let's just these writers realize the money couple Shadam is and brings them to the forefront!

Team Shadam

#53500   2013/09/27 12:20PM
    YR2013

I'm here to support the one and only couple on the show who never disappoints, the one and only Shadam! Love these two, they can bring it like no other could.

I hope Adam turns out to be a great dad, he can do it, he loves with his whole heart so I expect nothing less from him.

I think the writers are pushing him and the con together again, but I don't think they will last, they are too boring. Chelsea needs major propping, but using Adam to do it will make things worst for Adam and his fans. I see more drama if they leave these two as they are, let them co-parent and move on with their lives. The only time Chadam is interesting is when they argue, nothing else.

Have a good weekend everyone. I want Shadam to return to us, but IDK if they will do that anytime soon. They are he// bent on force feeding us little ms. boring.

« 5345 5346 5347 5348 5349 5350 5351 5352 5353 5354 5355 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list