List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/22 07:22AM, Views: 2362506, Replies: 56165
    « 5336 5337 5338 5339 5340 5341 5342 5343 5344 5345 5346 » »| page:
    #53401   2013/09/23 07:11AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Jackie10

Quote Yrwatcher22:
    Quote Jackie10: Good Morning All! One more week down in these crappy story lines surly they are coming to conclusion. The only thing that keeps me going is the fact that they cant last for ever.

Then hopefully we get back to some real Y&R and stop with these ridiculous ghost stories and WTD crap fest story lines that seem to come from no where. Three at once WTH!!

Yes, Jackie! I agree. I would think these writers could come up with more interesting and diverse storylines. We want more Shadam!!

Me too and the sooner the better! The show has been unwatchable for far to long.

#53402   2013/09/23 07:12AM
    Yrwatcher22

Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote Lolababy29: Stopping by to say I love SHADAM ♥ ♥

Hope everyone is having a great day

Hi Lolababy, it so nice to see you stopping by and showing your support.

In regards to Adam asking the con to move in with him in the penthouse, what's your take from that?

Thanks lilie it's nice to see you too

Honestly, I think it's a stupid excuse to push Chadump together and have them bond as a family and possibly reunite which disgusts me I see them getting back together for a bit but Chelsea will still be in love with Dylan and want him back and Adam will realize he is still in love with Sharon. By then Shick might be together and that's where the Shick/Shadam triangle comes in. That's my prediction lol.

I think it's a lame excuse to try to push Chadumb back together also. They were an absolute snoozefest when they were together and a baby isn't going to make their pairing any more lively. I don't see that coupling lasting long on their own. They just don't have the chemistry, heat, and angst that soap couples need.

I hope that Adam wakes up and finally realizes that his true love has always been his soul mate, Sharon.

#53403   2013/09/23 07:15AM
    JBosh

Shadam will always hold a special place in my heart. I mean the flaming hot chemistry between MM and SC nearly lit my eyebrows and eyelashes off. Never boring always interesting, can't say the same about most of these couples.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/23 07:15AM
    #53404   2013/09/23 07:24AM
    Yrwatcher22

Quote JBosh: Shadam will always hold a special place in my heart. I mean the flaming hot chemistry between MM and SC nearly lit my eyebrows and eyelashes off. Never boring always interesting, can't say the same about most of these couples.

I completely agree. Watching Shadam together, they just seem to sparkle. They just have this pull on the viewer that makes us wanting more of them on our screens.

#53405   2013/09/23 07:26AM
    JBosh

Quote Yrwatcher22:
    Quote JBosh: Shadam will always hold a special place in my heart. I mean the flaming hot chemistry between MM and SC nearly lit my eyebrows and eyelashes off. Never boring always interesting, can't say the same about most of these couples.

I completely agree. Watching Shadam together, they just seem to sparkle. They just have this pull on the viewer that makes us wanting more of them on our screens.

Exactly you know you're a great pairing when the writers give this couple hell to overcame and leave viewers wanting more.That's just shows how great they are.

#53406   2013/09/23 08:37AM
    Jackie10

Quote JBosh:
    Quote Yrwatcher22:

Exactly you know you're a great pairing when the writers give this couple hell to overcame and leave viewers wanting more.That's just shows how great they are.

I agree they are great together. Sharon has been the only woman to love Adam unconditionally and have his back no matter what. She is the only woman to understand him and know him inside and out. And she can keep him in line as he wants to be a better person for her.

#53407   2013/09/23 09:55AM
    Jackie10

When will Adam and Sharon open their eyes and hearts and finally admit their undying love for one another and stop trying to cover their love with these ridiculous patches. Each thinks the other is over them so they are trying to move on to something else. I am ready for these writers to come full circle with them already.

#53408   2013/09/23 10:21AM
    Jackie10

Oh my gosh can you believe whinny CM she forgets how she gave Adam ultimatum after ultimatum over and over and made his life a living hell. Then she wants to stand and say it was all his fault. She is delusional.

I will be so glad when this stupid story line is over these writers cant even keep the history going in a straight line.

Shadam need to be together. Hopefully they will do some history on Shadam and stop hacking it to pieces.

#53409   2013/09/23 10:53AM
    Jackie10

All in all a really good show today. We all know that things are never as they seem. So Navery are far from over. Dylan will fight for his family and Sharon will hit bottom as well as Adam. How this all comes about will be the rest of the story.

#53410   2013/09/23 12:03PM
    Jackie10

Todays Canadian is the big meeting with Jack/Adam/Victor cant wait to hear what that is about. Hopefully this meeting will set the ball rolling for the end of all these story lines and new things to come.

« 5336 5337 5338 5339 5340 5341 5342 5343 5344 5345 5346 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list