List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 01:30AM, Views: 2454288, Replies: 56385
    « 5328 5329 5330 5331 5332 5333 5334 5335 5336 5337 5338 » »| page:
    #53321   2013/09/19 06:06PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    BigBluePlate

Quote Jackie10: Wow dont know where the Chadam being JFPs favorite came from as that is not what is on our screen at all. JFPs couple is Chelsea and Dylan she created this couple and has been pushing them hard. They have shown more passion than Cham ever did.

But none can compare to Shadam they are the Greatest Ever.

ICAM that no one can compare to Shadam, but someone needs to clue in JFP and the writers. Someone made the executive decision that Adam should pine for Chels and the family he wanted. Why else would they imply she was Adam's one great love? Why would Adam confess he still loved Chels to Jack? Why when Adam fights with his dad he brings up losing Chels but not Sharon? I don't like any of this, but that is what I see. I hope you're right and that Chylan is the end game, but now that Navery is done, TP may be leaning toward a Davery reunion. The reason I think we don't see as many Shadam scenes is TP are probably fearful that if they continue to jack us around, they'll lose a huge fan base. I for one am tired of these crumbs and demand the FULL MEAL DEAL doggone it! With our loyalty we are overdue for a Shadam reunion. And if TP mean to separate them long-term, we deserve to get a proper goodbye scene--no, EPISODE dedicated to Shadam entirely. They owe us that much!

#53322   2013/09/19 06:58PM
    canada gal

Hi everyone

Finally got a chance to sit and relax. I didn't get a chance to watch today's epi, but read Red's recaps. Sounds like another cringe-worthy epi. At least we are one step closer to the end of these two s/ls. Adam knows about his son, but I wish he would take a DNA just in case. Who knows, Dylan's bio dad could have had the same gene. LOL.

So glad to see that Sharon saw Dr. Watkins. I hope she gets in contact with Adam and voices her concern about Sharon. I hope we get another Shadam scene soon. Keep the love flowing, Shadam is worth it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/19 07:00PM
    #53323   2013/09/19 09:15PM
    BigBluePlate

Maybe Adam's downfall will involve him losing the upcoming custody battle and losing NE somehow to the old man. Will Adam then turn to his true love Sharon to rescue him? I could get behind that!

#53324   2013/09/19 09:29PM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: How many baby story lines are they going to put us thru sick of the two long running ones already now we get one on Nikki as well. Enough is enough. If it werent for the fact that I want a Shadam baby before its to late I would not want to see another baby story line for several years.

I agree. I was never a fan of baby s/l or whose the daddy, and now we have to deal with another one Nikki long lost child (which we know will be Dylan)in any case I hate them with a passion. I just hope they stop making Chels pregnant pleeeeease. I want a Shadam baby, I think we are overdue for one. That would be one storyline I would be glad to watch. Give me anything with Shadam in it and I'm there.

Miss my babies.

#53325   2013/09/20 03:22AM
    canada gal

Quote BigBluePlate: Maybe Adam's downfall will involve him losing the upcoming custody battle and losing NE somehow to the old man. Will Adam then turn to his true love Sharon to rescue him? I could get behind that!

Yes, Adam was there for Sharon when Nick took Faith away from Sharon. But I rather see Adam and Sharon being brought together by Adam's genuine love for Sharon.

Adam relentless pursued Sharon for 4 years and that does not disappear overnight. He declared his undying love for Sharon to her and to the rest of GC. He went to the ends of the world to protect her.

Cannot wait till the ep stops holding Adam hostage. Looking forward to the return of the real love story of Adam and Sharon. They are the Midas touch that Y&R so desperately need.

#53326   2013/09/20 04:14AM
    beachmomluvr

Go ahead and send your votes in for the next Reader's Poll, one per household to:

CBS Readers Poll
    C/o Soaps in Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave.
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

On a piece of paper or postcard, write MM for Favorite Actor, SC for Favorite Actress and Shadam Favorite Couple

Please get votes mailed in by Tuesday!

#53327   2013/09/20 08:53AM
    Jackie10

Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote Jackie10: Wow dont know where the Chadam being JFPs favorite came from as that is not what is on our screen at all. JFPs couple is Chelsea and Dylan she created this couple and has been pushing them hard. They have shown more passion than Cham ever did.

ICAM that no one can compare to Shadam, but someone needs to clue in JFP and the writers. Someone made the executive decision that Adam should pine for Chels and the family he wanted. Why else would they imply she was Adam's one great love? Why would Adam confess he still loved Chels to Jack? Why when Adam fights with his dad he brings up losing Chels but not Sharon? I don't like any of this, but that is what I see. I hope you're right and that Chylan is the end game, but now that Navery is done, TP may be leaning toward a Davery reunion. The reason I think we don't see as many Shadam scenes is TP are probably fearful that if they continue to jack us around, they'll lose a huge fan base. I for one am tired of these crumbs and demand the FULL MEAL DEAL doggone it! With our loyalty we are overdue for a Shadam reunion. And if TP mean to separate them long-term, we deserve to get a proper goodbye scene--no, EPISODE dedicated to Shadam entirely. They owe us that much!

Big Blue I love you to death but as the saying goes we all see things differently so I am going to tell you what I see.

To the first bold it wasnt Chelsea he was pining for it was the child and a family. He proved that by not going after CM like he did Sharon he didnt let anything stand in the way of him and his Lady love.

Next On the one great love thing we all know that was a joke Adam trying to get over Sharon and CM trying to make herself believe he had. CM now head over heels more in love with Dylan then she ever was Adam. Even telling Adam to his face while looking him in the eyes that she loves Dylan.

Adam saying he still loved CM to Jack we all knew he loved CM and cared about her but he was not In Love With her. He him self told her she did not have his whole heart in that way. To be in love with someone they have your whole heart. And that will always belong to Sharon. You can love a lot of people but only be truly in love with one person.

Navery isnt done. JM said he would be married(but to whom) and we all know it wont be Sharon because the truth will come out. Nor do I believe Chylan is done as they actually love one another. Dylan said he wanted CM and baby above all else he has let Avery go. And Avery is in love with Nick.

As for Adam saying something about CM to Victor and not Sharon. Victor told him to cut Sharon out of his life that was the one woman Victor new was Adams true love not CM. And Adam was in the do as Daddy Dearest says mode and dont upset Daddy so dont defend Sharon. Victor could care less about CM as she is not a threat but he knows full well Sharon is.

There is no proper good bye scene or proper end episode as there is no end to Shadam.

#53328   2013/09/20 09:15AM
    Jackie10

This is my opinion on the whole baby story line it was wasted on the wrong person CM. What did Adam ever do to her nothing but still be in love with someone else when he married her but she knew that.

This story should have been Shadams with Sharon having a baby. With having to be off her meds her BP would bring her to be afraid Adam was going to take the child. Making her paranoid enough to not tell him she was pregnant and try and find some one else to play daddy for her (Little Nicky). And in the end having Adam find out the truth he would be more understanding because of what happened with Faith and the BP. Now they have wasted this golden opportunity for a good story line on this farce of a story line.

#53329   2013/09/20 10:46AM
    Jackie10

Loved Adam today. Sharon is still in a BP state and as her DR said she is in for a fall. Hopefully these story lines will find their conclusions in November.

#53330   2013/09/20 10:58AM
    BigBluePlate

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote BigBluePlate:

Big Blue I love you to death but as the saying goes we all see things differently so I am going to tell you what I see.

To the first bold it wasnt Chelsea he was pining for it was the child and a family. He proved that by not going after CM like he did Sharon he didnt let anything stand in the way of him and his Lady love.

Next On the one great love thing we all know that was a joke Adam trying to get over Sharon and CM trying to make herself believe he had. CM now head over heels more in love with Dylan then she ever was Adam. Even telling Adam to his face while looking him in the eyes that she loves Dylan.

Adam saying he still loved CM to Jack we all knew he loved CM and cared about her but he was not In Love With her. He him self told her she did not have his whole heart in that way. To be in love with someone they have your whole heart. And that will always belong to Sharon. You can love a lot of people but only be truly in love with one person.

Navery isnt done. JM said he would be married(but to whom) and we all know it wont be Sharon because the truth will come out. Nor do I believe Chylan is done as they actually love one another. Dylan said he wanted CM and baby above all else he has let Avery go. And Avery is in love with Nick.

As for Adam saying something about CM to Victor and not Sharon. Victor told him to cut Sharon out of his life that was the one woman Victor new was Adams true love not CM. And Adam was in the do as Daddy Dearest says mode and dont upset Daddy so dont defend Sharon. Victor could care less about CM as she is not a threat but he knows full well Sharon is.

There is no proper good bye scene or proper end episode as there is no end to Shadam.

Thanks for the feedback and the love, Jackie! I agree Adam wanted a baby/family more than Chels, but TP kept dropping those not so subtle hints that Chadam was the it couple when we all know they weren't (aren't)--it's just so darn frustrating! I have full faith in the power of our fav couple--NO ONE can compare or even come close to what they have, but I have zero faith in this production/writing team--they're clueless. Still want the FULL MEAL DEAL that is Shadam! And congrats on becoming a grandma!

« 5328 5329 5330 5331 5332 5333 5334 5335 5336 5337 5338 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list