List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/19 08:17AM, Views: 2524406, Replies: 56545
    « 5319 5320 5321 5322 5323 5324 5325 5326 5327 5328 5329 » »| page:
    #53231   2013/09/13 08:24AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Yrwatcher22

Quote beachmomluvr: So it looks like Sharon is not taking her meds, will it be revealed that she stopped taking them after Adam dumped her or will that never be addressed? Also, still waiting for Sharon to find out about Adam's baby, will she have any reaction??

Darn. I was so hoping that Victor had something to do with Sharon's meds. I'm just waiting for ANY kind of interaction between Sharon and Adam. It's been way too long. Their chemistry is mesmerizing and I don't see how the writers can continue to ignore this.

#53232   2013/09/13 08:44AM
    Yrwatcher22

Quote beachmomluvr: So it looks like Sharon is not taking her meds, will it be revealed that she stopped taking them after Adam dumped her or will that never be addressed? Also, still waiting for Sharon to find out about Adam's baby, will she have any reaction??

I don't know...but I would prefer that Adam not be the reason she stopped taking her meds. Haters love to blame everything bad that happens on Adam. Maybe learning that Nick withheld the paternity results all those years ago could have impacted her more deeply than we thought so she stopped taking her meds. I do find it amusing that the only way the writers could have Sharon interested in Nick again is to have her acting crazy and off her meds. That actually makes a bit of sense since we all know she was madly in love with Adam before this sudden interest in Nick. Sharon, in her right mind, had no interest in Nick before.

#53233   2013/09/13 09:08AM
    Yrwatcher22

www.soapoperanetwork.com/2013/09/more-exclusive-details-the-game-changing-secret... />
    Very interesting article from MM. Looks like the Victor/Adam feud is on again....I wonder if this will have any effect on Shadam.

#53234   2013/09/13 10:11AM
    Gramee Bee

Team SHADAM!

I would recommend reading the newest comments from MM. This is very telling.......the writers are listening and they are giving us the show we want! Nick is getting his karma, Sharon will be healthy again and Victor is going to be marginalized.

To quote from the article.........

“He’s got some big, powerful decisions to be made, and he will make decisive decisions. Very decisive,” Muhney teases. “He has to weigh the idea of the baby that needs his mother, and the mother that needs her child, and the idea of wanting to take the baby away and saying that Chelsea’s incompetent [because] of the decisions that she’s made up to this point, deceiving people and denying the child his own father, and denying the father his child. He has to ask, ‘Why should her feelings even be considered?’ So those are decisions that are going to be squarely in Adam’s lap.”

Muhney reveals that the dramatic scenes to come involving Adam and Victor are the real game changing moments for the show. As the junior mogul embraces fatherhood and all that comes with it, he begins rejecting his dad in what Muhney describes as a powerful coming-of-age story. “He’s realizing that in order to be a good father, he has to be everything that his own father is not,” the actor previews. “He’s having to look at his father as a very, very flawed, cruel man who has played all of his siblings like puppets, caused his own sister to miscarry at her own wedding, just all of awful things that he’s done and the control and manipulative games that he’s played, and how he’s used his children as pawns over the years.”

What have the viewers been asking for?????? Precisely this, that Adam becomes his own man and divorces himself from Victor, and Victor, finally, finally does not win. This is going to be earth shattering! And this is the story!

In MM’s remarks talking about Chelsea and the baby story, never does he mention the thought of reconciliation with her. Instead, it appears to be all about fatherhood and his son. Although there is no mention of SHADAM, I conclude that Adam will focus on two things, his son and being a great father. Victor will become irrelevant; Chelsea will only serve as his baby’s momma. In time, once Sharon is healthy, they will find their way back to each other! They are simply too much of a ratings magnet not to take advantage of.

We must keep up the support, be vocal, vote in the polls, write, and tweet! They are listening to what we want! It appears we are being somewhat overshadowed by the “others”, but the fact remains, although there are a few focal, delusional fans, the overall feeling for Chelsea is very negative, the sympathy lies with Dylan and Adam. That will be hard for her to overcome.

SHADAM FOREVER!

#53235   2013/09/13 11:50AM
    starlight19

Quote Gramee Bee: Team SHADAM!

I would recommend reading the newest comments from MM. This is very telling.......the writers are listening and they are giving us the show we want! Nick is getting his karma, Sharon will be healthy again and Victor is going to be marginalized.

“He’s got some big, powerful decisions to be made, and he will make decisive decisions. Very decisive,” Muhney teases. “He has to weigh the idea of the baby that needs his mother, and the mother that needs her child, and the idea of wanting to take the baby away and saying that Chelsea’s incompetent [because] of the decisions that she’s made up to this point, deceiving people and denying the child his own father, and denying the father his child. He has to ask, ‘Why should her feelings even be considered?’ So those are decisions that are going to be squarely in Adam’s lap.”

Muhney reveals that the dramatic scenes to come involving Adam and Victor are the real game changing moments for the show. As the junior mogul embraces fatherhood and all that comes with it, he begins rejecting his dad in what Muhney describes as a powerful coming-of-age story. “He’s realizing that in order to be a good father, he has to be everything that his own father is not,” the actor previews. “He’s having to look at his father as a very, very flawed, cruel man who has played all of his siblings like puppets, caused his own sister to miscarry at her own wedding, just all of awful things that he’s done and the control and manipulative games that he’s played, and how he’s used his children as pawns over the years.”

What have the viewers been asking for?????? Precisely this, that Adam becomes his own man and divorces himself from Victor, and Victor, finally, finally does not win. This is going to be earth shattering! And this is the story!

In MM’s remarks talking about Chelsea and the baby story, never does he mention the thought of reconciliation with her. Instead, it appears to be all about fatherhood and his son. Although there is no mention of SHADAM, I conclude that Adam will focus on two things, his son and being a great father. Victor will become irrelevant; Chelsea will only serve as his baby’s momma. In time, once Sharon is healthy, they will find their way back to each other! They are simply too much of a ratings magnet not to take advantage of.

We must keep up the support, be vocal, vote in the polls, write, and tweet! They are listening to what we want! It appears we are being somewhat overshadowed by the “others”, but the fact remains, although there are a few focal, delusional fans, the overall feeling for Chelsea is very negative, the sympathy lies with Dylan and Adam. That will be hard for her to overcome.

SHADAM FOREVER!

Thanks for the link. I'd say very interesting and telling. Finally the Adam we all know and love is finally making a comeback. I don't want to sound mean but I hope he'll fight for full custody after all Chels did to him, lying over and over again, and what she did to Dylan.

Great post btw, and I like you said about the fact their PTB are listening. Now I hope they give us our Shadam back already but not until they are botg free of their issues. I want Sharon and Adam coming together with nothing hanging over their heads and no baggage.

Team Shadam <3

#53236   2013/09/13 12:14PM
    Jackie10

Quote Gramee Bee: Team SHADAM!

SHADAM FOREVER!

Thanks for the info. Sounds interesting. One key component is that Shadam is entertaining and Cham is boring the ratings have proven that and the only time apparently they are the most watch worthy is when fighting. Where as Shadam are entertaining loving, fighting, working together or just sitting in the same room looking at each other.

#53237   2013/09/13 07:10PM
    beachmomluvr

I have heard great reviews of Adam's confrontation with Victor but it sounds like the only thing he regrets is giving up Chelsea for NE, nothing about Sharon. Sorry, until he makes mention of how horrible he treated Sharon for Victor, all this ranting doesn't mean crap to me. We know that Adam gave up Sharon for Victor and if that doesn't come up again then I will know in my mind and heart that this show has no intention of bringing these two in each other's orbits again.

I know many Adam fans are happy to see the real Adam Newman back but he is not there yet for me, I remember the Adam Newman who told Sharon he hoped she was never out of his life and I would like to think that is the REAL Adam Newman, the Adam Newman we see now only cares about his son (rightfully so) and taking down Victor and Chelsea, I don't see any room in his heart or head for Sharon right now, which is so sad because they really truly need each other IMO.

#53238   2013/09/13 07:18PM
    Gramee Bee

I think there is a possibility that we could be headed for a Nick/Sharon/Adam triangle.....down the road.

Just a guess. Love SHADAM!

#53239   2013/09/14 04:53AM
    beachmomluvr

Quote Gramee Bee: I think there is a possibility that we could be headed for a Nick/Sharon/Adam triangle.....down the road.

Really? What makes you think that, I am curious. Because from what I am seeing on my screen NOBODY wants Sharon, not Adam or Nick which is so unfair and p*sses me off because SN/SC is a beautiful and sexy woman and the show should play off that rather than focus on an unsexy gaspy grifter...SMDH.

#53240   2013/09/14 07:06AM
    BigBluePlate

Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote Gramee Bee: I think there is a possibility that we could be headed for a Nick/Sharon/Adam triangle.....down the road.

Really? What makes you think that, I am curious. Because from what I am seeing on my screen NOBODY wants Sharon, not Adam or Nick which is so unfair and p*sses me off because SN/SC is a beautiful and sexy woman and the show should play off that rather than focus on an unsexy gaspy grifter...SMDH.

I agree beachmom that at the moment it appears no one but ghost Cassie and Noah care about Sharon, and that SC's talents are being wasted on this "she's not taking her meds so now wants Nick" drivel. Why TP feel the need to highlight MCE and not SC is beyond me. We can only hope they'll get it right some day.

« 5319 5320 5321 5322 5323 5324 5325 5326 5327 5328 5329 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list