List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 07:23PM, Views: 2455265, Replies: 56387
    « 5315 5316 5317 5318 5319 5320 5321 5322 5323 5324 5325 » »| page:
    #53191   2013/09/10 01:48AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Yas25

I just saw the TVGN promo for this week. It is sad to see Adam has friend in Jack to confide his problems, be it about his father or Chelsea but Sharon has nobody. Even worse is he does not even think about Sharon and whether she is OK or not but when he needed her help he had no problem just going to her home and waltzing in her home with no apology even for the way he has treated her, he just goes straight to asking her for help.

Sorry just had to rant. It is like there are no consequences for Adam for stabbing his friend Sharon in the back he still has Adam's friendship. It is like Phyllis when she has a falling out with Michael and Lauren, she still has Jack's friendship. Worse Nikki always has Jack's and Paul's friendship. Gosh I hate how the writers have taken away even Jack as a friend for Sharon. Sad to see as a Sharon fan that she is more of a pariah than Adam is when she hasn't even done any of the things Victor and so many have done.

#53192   2013/09/10 03:14AM
    canada gal

Quote Yas25: Just want to ask what did you all thought of the Sharon and Faith scenes on Monday. Some Shadam fans on twitter thought it was really bad and that the writers are now showing Sharon using Faith. I haven't watched as I can find a link on YT. Just wanted to ask what are your opinions on that.

Also any other rumors on the reveal during Navery's wedding.

Loved SC's video, MM at the end was funny. Also I am surprised SC wears her hair in real life center-parted as well. Cause I always prefer her hair side parted if straight and only prefer it center parted if it is curly.

I have to agree with the twitter comment. EP is pulling all the stops where Shadam is concern. Sharon is being portrayed as manipulating Faith. Its terrible that they have to write Sharon this way to sell the other. It is interesting the JM did not go to that fan event either.

SC is a gorgeous and make any male lead she works with look great. But with MM they look sensational!!

#53193   2013/09/10 03:18AM
    canada gal

Quote BigBluePlate: Hello, Shadamites! I haven't read or posted in a while as so busy at work. But I had to chime in about today's epi. Is it me, or is every so-called major SL anti-climactic? The Summer paternity was an epic fail. So was the Lauren-Michael-Carmine sl. And the Katherine funeral was anti-climatic too, but I enjoyed seeing ghost Katherine at the end, even though it was somewhat creepy. Now Adam finally confronts Chels and I felt very little about it all. What Chels did to Adam and Dylan was cruel and senseless. Chadam fans fully believe this will lead to their reunion, especially if the rumor that Dylan takes Connor comes true, as it will force Chadam to work together to save their son. If all this speculation comes true, still think a Shadam reunion is possible, as Adam can better relate to what he put Sharon through. In addition, if Sharon and Dylan (aka Pet Rock--love it!) end up together and subsequently bond at Fairview, Adam won't tolerate losing Sharon to Pet Rock. So it may be a long and winding road, but let's keep the faith folks. Shadam 4-Eva!

I have a sneaky suspicion that before any Shadam happens the EP is going to pair Sharon with her golden boy. I am hoping that the EP will keep it on a friend level. It would be disgusting if Sharon is force to have intimidate relations in her condition. But again the EP loves trashing women. Hopefully I am wrong, fingers crossed.

#53194   2013/09/10 03:24AM
    canada gal

Quote Yas25: I just saw the TVGN promo for this week. It is sad to see Adam has friend in Jack to confide his problems, be it about his father or Chelsea but Sharon has nobody. Even worse is he does not even think about Sharon and whether she is OK or not but when he needed her help he had no problem just going to her home and waltzing in her home with no apology even for the way he has treated her, he just goes straight to asking her for help.

Sorry just had to rant. It is like there are no consequences for Adam for stabbing his friend Sharon in the back he still has Adam's friendship. It is like Phyllis when she has a falling out with Michael and Lauren, she still has Jack's friendship. Worse Nikki always has Jack's and Paul's friendship. Gosh I hate how the writers have taken away even Jack as a friend for Sharon. Sad to see as a Sharon fan that she is more of a pariah than Adam is when she hasn't even done any of the things Victor and so many have done.

Amazing the EP feels that she needs to erase everything amazing about Shadam in order to sell that chemistry-lacking pair. I feel sorry for the actor. It is a joke and if they tie him to her it will be 4-ever, cause the character has proven to have chemistry with none of the leading men. But she does have chem with Chloe. Fingers crossed that EP sees the potential.

#53195   2013/09/10 03:25AM
    canada gal

Bringing back up Sharon and Adam, the true star-crossed lovers. With their passion, they will rise again.

#53196   2013/09/10 05:27AM
    Jackie10

This has been the third most boring year for Y&R in the history of the show. First was Sharon in a barn for six months with moron Sam sniffing her butt. Then was Sictor, Cham. Next we have Summer paternity fiasco and now Baby Conner paternity fiasco. When will these writers see this crap isnt what is entertaining?

Bring back the hottest couple on daytime Shadam belong in the lime light.

#53197   2013/09/10 05:44AM
    BigBluePlate

Quote canada gal:
    Quote BigBluePlate: Hello, Shadamites! I haven't read or posted in a while as so busy at work. But I had to chime in about today's epi. Is it me, or is every so-called major SL anti-climactic? The Summer paternity was an epic fail. So was the Lauren-Michael-Carmine sl. And the Katherine funeral was anti-climatic too, but I enjoyed seeing ghost Katherine at the end, even though it was somewhat creepy. Now Adam finally confronts Chels and I felt very little about it all. What Chels did to Adam and Dylan was cruel and senseless. Chadam fans fully believe this will lead to their reunion, especially if the rumor that Dylan takes Connor comes true, as it will force Chadam to work together to save their son. If all this speculation comes true, still think a Shadam reunion is possible, as Adam can better relate to what he put Sharon through. In addition, if Sharon and Dylan (aka Pet Rock--love it!) end up together and subsequently bond at Fairview, Adam won't tolerate losing Sharon to Pet Rock. So it may be a long and winding road, but let's keep the faith folks. Shadam 4-Eva!

I have a sneaky suspicion that before any Shadam happens the EP is going to pair Sharon with her golden boy. I am hoping that the EP will keep it on a friend level. It would be disgusting if Sharon is force to have intimidate relations in her condition. But again the EP loves trashing
    women. Hopefully I am wrong, fingers crossed.

Sharon desperately needs a good friend right now, and we all know it can't be clueless Nick or even Adam in his state. So maybe Dylan and Sharon can help heal one another. Then once they're "together" and Sharon's back to her strong, beautiful, and kind self, Adam will take notice. I want to see Adam regret letting Sharon go, and her being with Connor's stepfather may be the push he needs. Plus our boy loves a challenge, and I want to see Sharon make Adam work for it. It would especially satisfy me if Chadam did reunite only to have Adam repeat his "mistakes" and pursue Sharon.

#53198   2013/09/10 07:27AM
    Jackie10

Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote canada gal:

I have a sneaky suspicion that before any Shadam happens the EP is going to pair Sharon with her golden boy. I am hoping that the EP will keep it on a friend level. It would be disgusting if Sharon is force to have intimidate relations in her condition. But again the EP loves trashing
    women. Hopefully I am wrong, fingers crossed.

Sharon desperately needs a good friend right now, and we all know it can't be clueless Nick or even Adam in his state. So maybe Dylan and Sharon can help heal one another. Then once they're "together" and Sharon's back to her strong, beautiful, and kind self, Adam will take notice. I want to see Adam regret letting Sharon go, and her being with Connor's stepfather may be the push he needs. Plus our boy loves a challenge, and I want to see Sharon make Adam work for it. It would especially satisfy me if Chadam did reunite only to have Adam repeat his "mistakes" and pursue Sharon.

No thank you leave boring Dylan with boring Chelsea. Sharon doesnt need to be tied to another Little Nicky type character.

I think they are trying to clear the slate with Sharon and Adam tit for tat. Now Adam has a child as Sharon does. And His one niter with Mel was his equivalent of Sam to Sharon. His marriage to CM was a knee jerk reaction to Sharon and Victor and their treatment of him. Just as Sharon marrying Victor was her reaction to Adam and the rest of GCs treatment of her.

They will start off on an even playing field when the time is right.

#53199   2013/09/10 08:14AM
    starlight19

No thank you leave boring Dylan with boring Chelsea. Sharon doesnt need to be tied to another Little Nicky type character.

I think they are trying to clear the slate with Sharon and Adam tit for tat. Now Adam has a child as Sharon does. And His one niter with Mel was his equivalent of Sam to Sharon. His marriage to CM was a knee jerk reaction to Sharon and Victor and their treatment of him. Just as Sharon marrying Victor was her reaction to Adam and the rest of GCs treatment of her.

They will start off on an even playing field when the time is right.

Hey, I never thought of it that way. Everything that has happened to Sharon is happening to Adam right now. WOW!!! good observation. Also, them marrying different people yes, I agree they did it because they couldn't have each other so out of hurt they married the next person in their orbit, which Chels was with Adam and Sharon had Victor in her life.

Once all this BS is over they will be even and start fresh with nothing hanging over their heads.

#53200   2013/09/10 08:32AM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:

I have a sneaky suspicion that before any Shadam happens the EP is going to pair Sharon with her golden boy. I am hoping that the EP will keep it on a friend level. It would be disgusting if Sharon is force to have intimidate relations in her condition. But again the EP loves trashing women. Hopefully I am wrong, fingers crossed.

The bolded part, Oh please NO!! Friends yes, but not as a romantic couple. I see chemistry as friends only, but I cannot see them as a romantic couple. To me they look more like siblings, they have the same features especially their nose, and blue eyes. But then again with JFP you never know she needs to use her pet somewhere, right.

« 5315 5316 5317 5318 5319 5320 5321 5322 5323 5324 5325 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list