List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 03:49PM, Views: 2452158, Replies: 56380
    « 5314 5315 5316 5317 5318 5319 5320 5321 5322 5323 5324 » »| page:
    #53181   2013/09/09 07:59PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Gramee Bee: Team SHADAM

Today we moved one step closer to the reuniting of our beloved couple, SHADAM!

I know, I know, "they" are all yapping about how great the chem is and Yadda-Yadda-Yadda. But do we HONESTLY think that Adam is going to forgive and forget?????? Besides, this entire story is all about JFP's pet, SBu.

Remember, one step closer. Keep the faith. Long live our SHADAM!

They only have chemistry when they fight and that's it, in the romance and passion department they have NADA!! they're boring as hell.

Now put Sharon and Adam in the Romance and Passion and Hottness department and they have it in spades. You can deny their chemistry it oozes through your TV screen.

it's like watching victor and jack go at it

I agree. BTW thanks for the link!!! it was halarious. The ending was EPIC!! MM singing, LOL it was funny. Where were they at?? Where was MM. He sings pretty good.

#53182   2013/09/09 08:11PM
    beachmomluvr

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

I know, I know, "they" are all yapping about how great the chem is and Yadda-Yadda-Yadda. But do we HONESTLY think that Adam is going to forgive and forget?????? Besides, this entire story is all about JFP's pet, SBu.

They only have chemistry when they fight and that's it, in the romance and passion department they have NADA!! they're boring as hell.

Now put Sharon and Adam in the Romance and Passion and Hottness department and they have it in spades. You can deny their chemistry it oozes through your TV screen.

I agree. BTW thanks for the link!!! it was halarious. The ending was EPIC!! MM singing, LOL it was funny. Where were they at?? Where was MM. He sings pretty good.

They were at SC's house, it was funny, I think MM could have a pretty good voice if he tried LOL! I just love their great friendship and wish TPTB could see how well they get along, it must suck not working with each other very much at all. I think they have shared 4 scenes in the past 3 months, so sad...

#53183   2013/09/09 08:15PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

I think that was Sharon's place. I think those were her parents and brother, SIL and niece. I love that they are that close and that they thought of their GREAT Shadam fans.

Looking forward to seeing Adam and Sharon together again, because there is nothing that compares to their chemistry. I finally saw Friday's cdn and there was nothing there. They yell a lot, but no connection chemistry wise.

Anyway MM stole the show on that one.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/09 08:16PM
    #53184   2013/09/09 08:51PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

I think that was Sharon's place. I think those were her parents and brother, SIL and niece. I love that they are that close and that they thought of their GREAT Shadam fans.

Looking forward to seeing Adam and Sharon together again, because there is nothing that compares to their chemistry. I finally saw Friday's cdn and there was nothing there. They yell a lot, but no connection chemistry wise.

Thanks for the info. She has such a nice family. Her niece looked like the actress who plays Faith. I was really surprised that she invited MM to her place, I guess for dinner all I saw was all food. I really thought when Sharon tweeted it would have been at the studio instead it was at her place.. What was the song MM was singing. I loved Sharon's dancing. It was so dorky!!!

Glad she did this for the Shadam fans. It really looked like they were having alot fun.

I need to see them together soon.

#53185   2013/09/09 09:04PM
    canada gal

Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

They were at SC's house, it was funny, I think MM could have a pretty good voice if he tried LOL! I just love their great friendship and wish TPTB could see how well they get along, it must suck not working with each other very much at all. I think they have shared 4 scenes in the past 3 months, so sad...

Beachmom, I had to see for myself. MM is great, but there is no chemistry what so ever between Adam and the con. Chel resembles a wet rat at best. Adam is being wasted, while he could be having an epic chemistry-filled scene with Sharon.

Adam's and Sharon's break up scene was amazing and way better than what I saw today. TPTB are really oversell this s/l, and from this POV, its MM that is carrying the show.

#53186   2013/09/09 09:11PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

Thanks for the info. She has such a nice family. Her niece looked like the actress who plays Faith. I was really surprised that she invited MM to her place, I guess for dinner all I saw was all food. I really thought when Sharon tweeted it would have been at the studio instead it was at her place.. What was the song MM was singing. I loved Sharon's dancing. It was so dorky!!!

Glad she did this for the Shadam fans. It really looked like they were having alot fun.

I need to see them together soon.

Yes very interesting that MM would be at a SC's family function. I think they are really great friends and it shows through their scenes together. So much more real and human like. And not over the top whatsoever.

But again they have no control over the ep's creative direction. (LOL) I am looking forward to their scenes together again. I think that is what this vid might be all about that is that Shadam is just around the corner.

Shadam is the Best ♥♥♥

#53187   2013/09/09 09:37PM
    BigBluePlate

Hello, Shadamites! I haven't read or posted in a while as so busy at work. But I had to chime in about today's epi. Is it me, or is every so-called major SL anti-climactic? The Summer paternity was an epic fail. So was the Lauren-Michael-Carmine sl. And the Katherine funeral was anti-climatic too, but I enjoyed seeing ghost Katherine at the end, even though it was somewhat creepy. Now Adam finally confronts Chels and I felt very little about it all. What Chels did to Adam and Dylan was cruel and senseless. Chadam fans fully believe this will lead to their reunion, especially if the rumor that Dylan takes Connor comes true, as it will force Chadam to work together to save their son. If all this speculation comes true, still think a Shadam reunion is possible, as Adam can better relate to what he put Sharon through. In addition, if Sharon and Dylan (aka Pet Rock--love it!) end up together and subsequently bond at Fairview, Adam won't tolerate losing Sharon to Pet Rock. So it may be a long and winding road, but let's keep the faith folks. Shadam 4-Eva!

#53188   2013/09/09 11:38PM
    Yas25

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: Hey Shadamites

Here's a link to Sharon's Case home video. Watch to the end.

Where's the link

lol sorry guys
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/1nq6yi5acow8pa2/2013.mov

its on her twitter

Are you all able to see the video. It plays for me for a while but the video always stops and starts from the beginning again. Just wondering if anyone has the same problem.

#53189   2013/09/10 12:04AM
    Yas25

Quote Yas25:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: Hey Shadamites

Here's a link to Sharon's Case home video. Watch to the end.

Where's the link

lol sorry guys
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/1nq6yi5acow8pa2/2013.mov

its on her twitter

Are you all able to see the video. It plays for me for a while but the video always stops and starts from the beginning again. Just wondering if anyone has the same problem.

OK nevermind. fixed it.

#53190   2013/09/10 12:19AM
    Yas25

Just want to ask what did you all thought of the Sharon and Faith scenes on Monday. Some Shadam fans on twitter thought it was really bad and that the writers are now showing Sharon using Faith. I haven't watched as I can find a link on YT. Just wanted to ask what are your opinions on that.

Also any other rumors on the reveal during Navery's wedding.

Loved SC's video, MM at the end was funny. Also I am surprised SC wears her hair in real life center-parted as well. Cause I always prefer her hair side parted if staight and only prefer it center parted if it is curly.

« 5314 5315 5316 5317 5318 5319 5320 5321 5322 5323 5324 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list