List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/02 12:57PM, Views: 2410301, Replies: 56285
    « 5313 5314 5315 5316 5317 5318 5319 5320 5321 5322 5323 » »| page:
    #53171   2013/09/09 01:59PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    LuvThatSoap

Quote Yrwatcher22: I guess in today's episode we get to see Adam confront the con regarding Connor's paternity. I'm glad the con is finally getting exposed for her lies. I want to see the real Adam Newman come out and fight her with all he's got. In some ways it will be "karmic" as MM had stated in his latest interview. He's going to feel the hurt and pain of having someone keep his own child from him. He will feel a range of emotions from hurt, anger, resentment, and revenge towards the con. However, what I would love to see after all of this is Adam self-reflecting and once again realizing the deep and unyielding love Sharon had given him when she forgave him for taking Faith years ago. He's always been grateful that Sharon could forgive him, but for him now to be able to truly relate to the agony Sharon felt, I hope he opens his eyes and is truly amazed of the magnitude of Sharon's love for him. I want him to remember she has always been there for him when it mattered, loved him despite everything and to realize exactly what he gave up at Victor's demands. From there, I would love to see Shadam find their way back to each other.

Hi to all my Shadam loving friends. I am still here waiting for our beloved couple to be reunited. I wll try to post more often. I haven't been watching the show much. I miss our couple very much but you all give me hope. I know in my heart they will find their way back to each other.

#53172   2013/09/09 05:42PM
    canada gal

Hey Shadamites

Here's a link to Sharon's Case home video. Watch to the end.

#53173   2013/09/09 06:41PM
    beachmomluvr

I wonder if Sharon will find out Connor is Adam's baby and what will her reaction be? If they don't even show Sharon finding out then that to me is a very bad sign that there is no hint of Shadam in the future. It's just so sad because up until March, Sharon was Adam's steadfast friend and support and now it's like they were never even in a relationship much less friends. I HATE how their story was dropped, I just have no words at how this regime could do this.

#53174   2013/09/09 07:00PM
    Gramee Bee

Team SHADAM

Today we moved one step closer to the reuniting of our beloved couple, SHADAM!

I know, I know, "they" are all yapping about how great the chem is and Yadda-Yadda-Yadda. But do we HONESTLY think that Adam is going to forgive and forget?????? Besides, this entire story is all about JFP's pet, SBu.

Remember, one step closer. Keep the faith. Long live our SHADAM!

#53175   2013/09/09 07:10PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: Hey Shadamites

Where's the link

#53176   2013/09/09 07:16PM
    starlight19

Quote Gramee Bee: Team SHADAM

I know, I know, "they" are all yapping about how great the chem is and Yadda-Yadda-Yadda. But do we HONESTLY think that Adam is going to forgive and forget?????? Besides, this entire story is all about JFP's pet, SBu.

They only have chemistry when they fight and that's it, in the romance and passion department they have NADA!! they're boring as hell.

Now put Sharon and Adam in the Romance and Passion and Hottness department and they have it in spades. You can deny their chemistry it oozes through your TV screen.

#53177   2013/09/09 07:46PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: Hey Shadamites

Where's the link

lol sorry guys
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/1nq6yi5acow8pa2/2013.mov

its on her twitter

#53178   2013/09/09 07:52PM
    canada gal

Quote beachmomluvr: I wonder if Sharon will find out Connor is Adam's baby and what will her reaction be? If they don't even show Sharon finding out then that to me is a very bad sign that there is no hint of Shadam in the future. It's just so sad because up until March, Sharon was Adam's steadfast friend and support and now it's like they were never even in a relationship much less friends. I HATE how their story was dropped, I just have no words at how this regime could do this.

funny that Sharon needs to be out of the picture to make any remote connection.

it's like watching 2 different shows.

#53179   2013/09/09 07:54PM
    canada gal

yes, we know who the shows all about. Adam's heart will always belong to Sharon. no write can ever change that

#53180   2013/09/09 07:55PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:

They only have chemistry when they fight and that's it, in the romance and passion department they have NADA!! they're boring as hell.

Now put Sharon and Adam in the Romance and Passion and Hottness department and they have it in spades. You can deny their chemistry it oozes through your TV screen.

it's like watching victor and jack go at it

« 5313 5314 5315 5316 5317 5318 5319 5320 5321 5322 5323 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list