List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/21 02:57PM, Views: 2451164, Replies: 56378
    « 5312 5313 5314 5315 5316 5317 5318 5319 5320 5321 5322 » »| page:
    #53161   2013/09/08 06:09PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Jackie10

Since Mac is coming back could this whole thing have something to do with Reed as Victoria and Billy are involved and Tracey it appears. Maybe Johnny and Conner also who knows other wise I dont know why Adam would be involved. Could CM take off with Johnny and Conner? This would pull Adam/Billy/Victoria all together and possibly mend the riff between the three of them.

Hopefully after all this crap is said and done Sharon and Adam will start again fresh.

#53162   2013/09/08 07:51PM
    canada gal

Quote Gramee Bee: Team SHADAM,

Long time no post, but I have been faithfully lurking, and now feel compelled to inject my opinions. I periodically check the “other “ thread, and am convinced some of them are delusional! I did find some poster’s thoughts about Adam very telling, gave me insight and perspective about the final ending of the baby storyline. I also feel it is all about Dylan and not anyone else, simply because he seems to be the “future” of the show until a new EP comes along. Chelsea is not a major player, she will end up as collateral damage to both Dylan and Adam.

Fans always talk about how Chelsea got hurt in her first marriage to Adam, and how Adam disappointed her, but I really think it should be remembered how much she disappointed him. Adam wanted to feel that she would always be there for him, even as he went off to conquer NE and reclaim his birthright from Victor. She was an escape from the Newman family, from his father. But then she bailed, she made their marriage all about her and nothing about him. She walked away from him, divorced him. She was never understanding or supportive. Now the battle begins over the baby. If Adam really wanted a life with her and the baby, wouldn’t the dialogue be all about the three of them together being a family, and promises and action on his part to do anything to make that happen. Instead he immediately goes to Avery for legal advice. This is very obvious that he is all about his son. He has never agonized over Chelsea marrying Dylan. If he really loved her their marriage should be making him crazy. Instead, he seemed to accept the marriage and moved on pretty quickly with Melanie. He stated on a couple of occasions that LOVE was not for him. He has also said he knows that Sharon wants to love him, but he knows that Victor has forbid that relationship. He still needs to protect Sharon from Victor.

To quote MM’s interview about Chelsea and the baby lie, “It’s going to be surprise and horror and shock and pride and resentment and anger and bitterness, and he’s been deceived and lied to, and precious moments are stolen from him. But some of it is karmic, because of what happened with Sharon and Faith years ago, and Adam being involved. So… it’s like a freaking tornado of emotion. It truly is a roller coaster in that there are highs and lows and strength and weakness in this. WWIII is beginning this fall, there is no doubt. It’s going to be pretty wild.”

While we don’t know what will eventually happen, if Adam stays true to his character, forgiveness is not in the immediate future. He should lose every bit of feeling he had for this woman. He isn’t like Sharon, who had so much love for Adam that she was able to forgive him. Chelsea will fight and claw, lie and scheme to keep the baby. I can see her dirty tricks will just keep coming and coming. How else is her character interesting except by being a con artist? I actually think once we get through the custody battle, there isn’t much left for the character unless she stays married to Dylan. Can we all be hopeful that is it “Goodbye Con-woman”!

By that time, Sharon should have finally hit bottom. She will be on the recovery route and Adam can be her savior once again. Of course, to the spoiler that once said Adam was in for a “big fall”, perhaps Baby Conner will not have been fathered by Adam after all! Even is he is, Adam still has the Victor saga coming, and now with the “midnight filming” this weekend with BM, EH, AH, GR, and the wooded scene, there was no mention of MCE, SB, SC, or anyone in the baby story listed. To me it means that the storyline has moved on.

Keep the faith everyone. SHADAM is still the top ratings grabber. We know this, TPTB know it! They will reunite eventually!

Hi Gramee Bee. Great post.

I am keeping the faith. Adam and Sharon are just too gret on screen, both as lovers and as friends. They definitely have a spiritual connection.

#53163   2013/09/08 07:52PM
    starlight19

Long time no post, but I have been faithfully lurking, and now feel compelled to inject my opinions. I periodically check the “other “ thread, and am convinced some of them are delusional! I did find some poster’s thoughts about Adam very telling, gave me insight and perspective about the final ending of the baby storyline. I also feel it is all about Dylan and not anyone else, simply because he seems to be the “future” of the show until a new EP comes along. Chelsea is not a major player, she will end up as collateral damage to both Dylan and Adam.

Fans always talk about how Chelsea got hurt in her first marriage to Adam, and how Adam disappointed her, but I really think it should be remembered how much she disappointed him. Adam wanted to feel that she would always be there for him, even as he went off to conquer NE and reclaim his birthright from Victor. She was an escape from the Newman family, from his father. But then she bailed, she made their marriage all about her and nothing about him. She walked away from him, divorced him. She was never understanding or supportive. Now the battle begins over the baby. If Adam really wanted a life with her and the baby, wouldn’t the dialogue be all about the three of them together being a family, and promises and action on his part to do anything to make that happen. Instead he immediately goes to Avery for legal advice. This is very obvious that he is all about his son. He has never agonized over Chelsea marrying Dylan. If he really loved her their marriage should be making him crazy. Instead, he seemed to accept the marriage and moved on pretty quickly with Melanie. He stated on a couple of occasions that LOVE was not for him. He has also said he knows that Sharon wants to love him, but he knows that Victor has forbid that relationship. He still needs to protect Sharon from Victor.

To quote MM’s interview about Chelsea and the baby lie, “It’s going to be surprise and horror and shock and pride and resentment and anger and bitterness, and he’s been deceived and lied to, and precious moments are stolen from him. But some of it is karmic, because of what happened with Sharon and Faith years ago, and Adam being involved. So… it’s like a freaking tornado of emotion. It truly is a roller coaster in that there are highs and lows and strength and weakness in this. WWIII is beginning this fall, there is no doubt. It’s going to be pretty wild.”

While we don’t know what will eventually happen, if Adam stays true to his character, forgiveness is not in the immediate future. He should lose every bit of feeling he had for this woman. He isn’t like Sharon, who had so much love for Adam that she was able to forgive him. Chelsea will fight and claw, lie and scheme to keep the baby. I can see her dirty tricks will just keep coming and coming. How else is her character interesting except by being a con artist? I actually think once we get through the custody battle, there isn’t much left for the character unless she stays married to Dylan. Can we all be hopeful that is it “Goodbye Con-woman”!

By that time, Sharon should have finally hit bottom. She will be on the recovery route and Adam can be her savior once again. Of course, to the spoiler that once said Adam was in for a “big fall”, perhaps Baby Conner will not have been fathered by Adam after all! Even is he is, Adam still has the Victor saga coming, and now with the “midnight filming” this weekend with BM, EH, AH, GR, and the wooded scene, there was no mention of MCE, SB, SC, or anyone in the baby story listed. To me it means that the storyline has moved on.

Keep the faith everyone. SHADAM is still the top ratings grabber. We know this, TPTB know it! They will reunite eventually!

Great Post!! Always so positive. The part in bold I don't get why the horror ???? shock I could understand, because of the Conner's eyesight, resentment, yes, pride oh yes!!! Anyway, till all of this is played out we won't know how it's going to go.

I have no clue what is this midnight shooting is all about. I wonder why MM is involved in this, he's hardly ever has scenes with these people, and I'm talking not talk about Vikki and Billie. Anyway this scene is still a long way off so we'll probably going to get more spoilers on this particular scene or scenes.

I just wish Sharon would be involved somehow. I miss them being in the same orbit. Big question are we ever going to see them again down the road. I hate they are apart for such a long time. The need each other, they are each other life lines.

#53164   2013/09/08 07:58PM
    starlight19

Quote shackfan: I was missing some Shadam this week- end ,so I was watching old clips to remember how great they are together. I used to watch just prior this new regime but I found this last one who showed me how Shadam was great not a long time ago ... They are just mesmerized me ... Sexy,tenderness and love the all package .. And so natural good together ...

I hope you'll enjoy the way I do ... They can give us Shadam , they're still beautifully connected

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcoPT2bCwXA

OMG!! Thank you. I haven't seem this one. It was beautiful.

#53165   2013/09/08 08:18PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:

Great Post!! Always so positive. The part in bold I don't get why the horror ???? shock I could understand, because of the Conner's eyesight, resentment, yes, pride oh yes!!! Anyway, till all of this is played out we won't know how it's going to go.

I have no clue what is this midnight shooting is all about. I wonder why MM is involved in this, he's hardly ever has scenes with these people, and I'm talking not talk about Vikki and Billie. Anyway this scene is still a long way off so we'll probably going to get more spoilers on this particular scene or scenes.

I just wish Sharon would be involved somehow. I miss them being in the same orbit. Big question are we ever going to see them again down the road. I hate they are apart for such a long time. The need each other, they are each other life lines.

I hope the scene has nothing to do with children, but there's a rumor that it may involve Dahlia. Curious to see MM in this s/l. Adam and Billy are great to watch.

The writers spent a great deal fixing Sharon and Adam last fall and created a beautiful and loving friendship and a wonderful Shadam business partnership. So I definitely think that Sharon and Adam will be in each others orbits again. They are so magically together.

#53166   2013/09/08 09:34PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

I hope the scene has nothing to do with children, but there's a rumor that it may involve Dahlia. Curious to see MM in this s/l. Adam and Billy are great to watch.

The writers spent a great deal fixing Sharon and Adam last fall and created a beautiful and loving friendship and a wonderful Shadam business partnership. So I definitely think that Sharon and Adam will be in each others orbits again. They are so magically together.

I didn't hear about the rumor regarding Delia. What would it be about?? They're being all cryptic about it.

The bolded part. I have NO doubt they will be together again. I wished the writers would have continued their working relationship together at NE. They were worked so well together. Sharon was certainly in full business mode,she really knew her stuff. Adam was so proud of his baby.

#53167   2013/09/08 11:33PM
    shackfan

Quote starlight19:
    Quote shackfan: I was missing some Shadam this week- end ,so I was watching old clips to remember how great they are together. I used to watch just prior this new regime but I found this last one who showed me how Shadam was great not a long time ago ... They are just mesmerized me ... Sexy,tenderness and love the all package .. And so natural good together ...

I hope you'll enjoy the way I do ... They can give us Shadam , they're still beautifully connected

Your welcome .. It's a video that I couldn't keep for myself

I just went and check Michael Munhey twitter to see if he gives to his fans any clue of midnight filming about storyline , .. He said top secret ... But what I love it by reading some of his las tweets than Adam's new romance in screen than he love sharing scene is more a bromance with my man Peter Bergman , LOL I can't be jealous of this We can see they share a lot of scene and MM really enjoys playing with him ... It's so nice. I love Peter too , and I never read so much respect and credit giving to Peter ,so I am more than Happy. The sad thing , no Sharon back in Adam's life yet ? ,... It's rare they didn't share so little information like this ... Sharon Case will soon post a video of MM singing in her twitter ,so they interacted maybe on stage this week. Just hopeful thought .... No words about the con's artist, yes that was more than delightful ....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/08 11:35PM
    #53168   2013/09/09 03:27AM
    canada gal

Quote shackfan:
    Quote starlight19:

Your welcome .. It's a video that I couldn't keep for myself

I just went and check Michael Munhey twitter to see if he gives to his fans any clue of midnight filming about storyline , .. He said top secret ... But what I love it by reading some of his las tweets than Adam's new romance in screen than he love sharing scene is more a bromance with my man Peter Bergman , LOL I can't be jealous of this We can see they share a lot of scene and MM really enjoys playing with him ... It's so nice. I love Peter too , and I never read so much respect and credit giving to Peter ,so I am more than Happy. The sad thing , no Sharon back in Adam's life yet ? ,... It's rare they didn't share so little information like this ... Sharon Case will soon post a video of MM singing in her twitter ,so they interacted maybe on stage this week. Just hopeful thought .... No words about the con's artist, yes that was more than delightful ....

good morning shadamites

Thanks from posting the information ShackFan. Visited twitter after your post. WOW, great news MM made a music vid for SC to post on her account. I am very excited

I am so glad SC and MM are twitter on their accounts. Maybe this could mean some Shadam scenes later in the Fall.

LOVE IT, LOVE SHADAM. ♥♥♥

#53169   2013/09/09 06:20AM
    Jackie10

Good morning all! Shadam are still the greatest couple even when apart the bring the buzz. And rank in polls. Together or apart they are a force to be reckoned with.

#53170   2013/09/09 11:26AM
    Yrwatcher22

I guess in today's episode we get to see Adam confront the con regarding Connor's paternity. I'm glad the con is finally getting exposed for her lies. I want to see the real Adam Newman come out and fight her with all he's got. In some ways it will be "karmic" as MM had stated in his latest interview. He's going to feel the hurt and pain of having someone keep his own child from him. He will feel a range of emotions from hurt, anger, resentment, and revenge towards the con. However, what I would love to see after all of this is Adam self-reflecting and once again realizing the deep and unyielding love Sharon had given him when she forgave him for taking Faith years ago. He's always been grateful that Sharon could forgive him, but for him now to be able to truly relate to the agony Sharon felt, I hope he opens his eyes and is truly amazed of the magnitude of Sharon's love for him. I want him to remember she has always been there for him when it mattered, loved him despite everything and to realize exactly what he gave up at Victor's demands. From there, I would love to see Shadam find their way back to each other.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/09 11:28AM
    « 5312 5313 5314 5315 5316 5317 5318 5319 5320 5321 5322 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list