List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/22 06:45PM, Views: 2362940, Replies: 56170
    « 5311 5312 5313 5314 5315 5316 5317 5318 5319 5320 5321 » »| page:
    #53151   2013/09/08 06:24AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote beachmomluvr: So CG is back filming on Thursday, guess the Sharon craziness is still in play, my guess is that this will go on to November sweeps which they will be filming in a couple of weeks, sorry to say this but I hope CG's time is done by then (maybe she will find another opportunity).

Do you know how long she is filming for, I can't take much more of this. I just hope once this paternity reveal is over and Sharon stops hallucinating Cassie that they will put Cassie to rest for once and for all. As mush as I love CG as Cassie, they need to move on. Every year when there is drama involved with Sharon or Nick they bring in Cassie, no more let the poor girl rest in peace. Lets move forward.

ICAM, cassie needs to go back into the light and someone should bolt the door forever. I loved Sharon's memory of her daughter, but in very small doses.

#53152   2013/09/08 06:25AM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote beachmomluvr: So CG is back filming on Thursday, guess the Sharon craziness is still in play, my guess is that this will go on to November sweeps which they will be filming in a couple of weeks, sorry to say this but I hope CG's time is done by then (maybe she will find another opportunity).

Do you know how long she is filming for, I can't take much more of this. I just hope once this paternity reveal is over and Sharon stops hallucinating Cassie that they will put Cassie to rest for once and for all. As mush as I love CG as Cassie, they need to move on. Every year when there is drama involved with Sharon or Nick they bring in Cassie, no more let the poor girl rest in peace. Lets move forward.

One reason some want to keep Cassie going is because it is the only thing keeping Little Nicky and Sharon connected. Every time they want to try and hook Sick up they start with Cassie which is stupid. Just as in NO. Sharon chose Adam was in love with Adam. But when she saw the carrousel she thought of Cassie and assumed that was a sign from Cassie she needed to be with Little Nicky talk about stupid. Hopefully they will put Cassie to rest after this.

#53153   2013/09/08 06:39AM
    canada gal

IA the cassie ghost needs to stop. Hopefully they are putting and end to that now.

Sharon and Adam need each other now more than ever. I love the fact that are both single parents now. Just more thing to have in common. I can see Faith and Connor getting along great and their parents, Adam and Sharon, rekindle their love for each other.

#53154   2013/09/08 08:11AM
    canada gal

Love our couple. Looks like they have written a loop hole for Shadam to get back to loving each other. Sharon and Adam really belong together. Without the other so they are lost souls.

Shadam ♥♥♥

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/08 08:12AM
    #53155   2013/09/08 12:21PM
    Jackie10

Sharon and Adam are just to good together not to be in the same orbit, scenes and as a couple with angst, mystery, and chemistry who could ask for any thing more then what Shadam bring when together.

#53156   2013/09/08 02:52PM
    Jackie10

I havent watched in quite awhile I am so looking forward to some entertaining story lines so I can watch daily again. Glad some of these stories are finishing up.

#53157   2013/09/08 04:15PM
    canada gal

Adam and Sharon are the real deal as lovers and as friends. The chemistry between these to characters are amazing. Looking forward to seeing them in each others orbit when all this sht is over.

#53158   2013/09/08 04:16PM
    Gramee Bee

Team SHADAM,

Long time no post, but I have been faithfully lurking, and now feel compelled to inject my opinions. I periodically check the “other “ thread, and am convinced some of them are delusional! I did find some poster’s thoughts about Adam very telling, gave me insight and perspective about the final ending of the baby storyline. I also feel it is all about Dylan and not anyone else, simply because he seems to be the “future” of the show until a new EP comes along. Chelsea is not a major player, she will end up as collateral damage to both Dylan and Adam.

Fans always talk about how Chelsea got hurt in her first marriage to Adam, and how Adam disappointed her, but I really think it should be remembered how much she disappointed him. Adam wanted to feel that she would always be there for him, even as he went off to conquer NE and reclaim his birthright from Victor. She was an escape from the Newman family, from his father. But then she bailed, she made their marriage all about her and nothing about him. She walked away from him, divorced him. She was never understanding or supportive. Now the battle begins over the baby. If Adam really wanted a life with her and the baby, wouldn’t the dialogue be all about the three of them together being a family, and promises and action on his part to do anything to make that happen. Instead he immediately goes to Avery for legal advice. This is very obvious that he is all about his son. He has never agonized over Chelsea marrying Dylan. If he really loved her their marriage should be making him crazy. Instead, he seemed to accept the marriage and moved on pretty quickly with Melanie. He stated on a couple of occasions that LOVE was not for him. He has also said he knows that Sharon wants to love him, but he knows that Victor has forbid that relationship. He still needs to protect Sharon from Victor.

To quote MM’s interview about Chelsea and the baby lie, “It’s going to be surprise and horror and shock and pride and resentment and anger and bitterness, and he’s been deceived and lied to, and precious moments are stolen from him. But some of it is karmic, because of what happened with Sharon and Faith years ago, and Adam being involved. So… it’s like a freaking tornado of emotion. It truly is a roller coaster in that there are highs and lows and strength and weakness in this. WWIII is beginning this fall, there is no doubt. It’s going to be pretty wild.”

While we don’t know what will eventually happen, if Adam stays true to his character, forgiveness is not in the immediate future. He should lose every bit of feeling he had for this woman. He isn’t like Sharon, who had so much love for Adam that she was able to forgive him. Chelsea will fight and claw, lie and scheme to keep the baby. I can see her dirty tricks will just keep coming and coming. How else is her character interesting except by being a con artist? I actually think once we get through the custody battle, there isn’t much left for the character unless she stays married to Dylan. Can we all be hopeful that is it “Goodbye Con-woman”!

By that time, Sharon should have finally hit bottom. She will be on the recovery route and Adam can be her savior once again. Of course, to the spoiler that once said Adam was in for a “big fall”, perhaps Baby Conner will not have been fathered by Adam after all! Even is he is, Adam still has the Victor saga coming, and now with the “midnight filming” this weekend with BM, EH, AH, GR, and the wooded scene, there was no mention of MCE, SB, SC, or anyone in the baby story listed. To me it means that the storyline has moved on.

Keep the faith everyone. SHADAM is still the top ratings grabber. We know this, TPTB know it! They will reunite eventually!

#53159   2013/09/08 05:45PM
    beachmomluvr

Quote Gramee Bee: Team SHADAM,

Long time no post, but I have been faithfully lurking, and now feel compelled to inject my opinions. I periodically check the “other “ thread, and am convinced some of them are delusional! I did find some poster’s thoughts about Adam very telling, gave me insight and perspective about the final ending of the baby storyline. I also feel it is all about Dylan and not anyone else, simply because he seems to be the “future” of the show until a new EP comes along. Chelsea is not a major player, she will end up as collateral damage to both Dylan and Adam.

Fans always talk about how Chelsea got hurt in her first marriage to Adam, and how Adam disappointed her, but I really think it should be remembered how much she disappointed him. Adam wanted to feel that she would always be there for him, even as he went off to conquer NE and reclaim his birthright from Victor. She was an escape from the Newman family, from his father. But then she bailed, she made their marriage all about her and nothing about him. She walked away from him, divorced him. She was never understanding or supportive. Now the battle begins over the baby. If Adam really wanted a life with her and the baby, wouldn’t the dialogue be all about the three of them together being a family, and promises and action on his part to do anything to make that happen. Instead he immediately goes to Avery for legal advice. This is very obvious that he is all about his son. He has never agonized over Chelsea marrying Dylan. If he really loved her their marriage should be making him crazy. Instead, he seemed to accept the marriage and moved on pretty quickly with Melanie. He stated on a couple of occasions that LOVE was not for him. He has also said he knows that Sharon wants to love him, but he knows that Victor has forbid that relationship. He still needs to protect Sharon from Victor.

To quote MM’s interview about Chelsea and the baby lie, “It’s going to be surprise and horror and shock and pride and resentment and anger and bitterness, and he’s been deceived and lied to, and precious moments are stolen from him. But some of it is karmic, because of what happened with Sharon and Faith years ago, and Adam being involved. So… it’s like a freaking tornado of emotion. It truly is a roller coaster in that there are highs and lows and strength and weakness in this. WWIII is beginning this fall, there is no doubt. It’s going to be pretty wild.”

While we don’t know what will eventually happen, if Adam stays true to his character, forgiveness is not in the immediate future. He should lose every bit of feeling he had for this woman. He isn’t like Sharon, who had so much love for Adam that she was able to forgive him. Chelsea will fight and claw, lie and scheme to keep the baby. I can see her dirty tricks will just keep coming and coming. How else is her character interesting except by being a con artist? I actually think once we get through the custody battle, there isn’t much left for the character unless she stays married to Dylan. Can we all be hopeful that is it “Goodbye Con-woman”!

By that time, Sharon should have finally hit bottom. She will be on the recovery route and Adam can be her savior once again. Of course, to the spoiler that once said Adam was in for a “big fall”, perhaps Baby Conner will not have been fathered by Adam after all! Even is he is, Adam still has the Victor saga coming, and now with the “midnight filming” this weekend with BM, EH, AH, GR, and the wooded scene, there was no mention of MCE, SB, SC, or anyone in the baby story listed. To me it means that the storyline has moved on.

Keep the faith everyone. SHADAM is still the top ratings grabber. We know this, TPTB know it! They will reunite eventually!

Great to see you stop by, great post!

I also the tweets and pics about this late night filming, I suspect it will involve Adam "saving the day" again but, and this may be unpopular, we have been there done that before several times with Adam and yes, people are grateful then it just reverts back to the contempt and disdain a few weeks later. I am just concerned because there is no indication at all that MM and SC are even filming together anymore and that makes me so sad because I know how much they LOVE working with each other, sure MM can praise his acting partner MCE but SC has been a TRUE friend to him for a long time, I just wish TPTB realized what a goldmine they have in MM and SC, two friends who love working with each other, unlike some others...

#53160   2013/09/08 05:55PM
    shackfan

I was missing some Shadam this week- end ,so I was watching old clips to remember how great they are together. I used to watch just prior this new regime but I found this last one who showed me how Shadam was great not a long time ago ... They are just mesmerized me ... Sexy,tenderness and love the all package .. And so natural good together ...

I hope you'll enjoy the way I do ... They can give us Shadam , they're still beautifully connected

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcoPT2bCwXA

« 5311 5312 5313 5314 5315 5316 5317 5318 5319 5320 5321 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list