List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/20 06:02AM, Views: 2425539, Replies: 56333
    « 5310 5311 5312 5313 5314 5315 5316 5317 5318 5319 5320 » »| page:
    #53141   2013/09/07 10:44AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    canada gal

Quote Bebenette: What I want to know is what happened the the Aha moment in this story?
    They said it would not turn out as we thought. But it has turned out exactly as we thought and even worse, as Sharon and Adam are not near each other at all. Adam has become so whiny between pining over his father and Chelsea. I don 't even like his character anymore. NO more guts and smarts like he used to have. It is all really very sad.

They LIED. No big surprise. Ep has a track record of lying.

#53142   2013/09/07 11:01AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Bebenette: What I want to know is what happened the the Aha moment in this story?
    They said it would not turn out as we thought. But it has turned out exactly as we thought and even worse, as Sharon and Adam are not near each other at all. Adam has become so whiny between pining over his father and Chelsea. I don 't even like his character anymore. NO more guts and smarts like he used to have. It is all really very sad.

It hasnt been CM he has been pining over its been the child a child a family very big difference. If it were her nothing would have stood in his way he would have went after her and got her like he did Sharon. So dont kid your self into thinking it was CM he wanted. Its a family.

#53143   2013/09/07 11:06AM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:

It hasnt been CM he has been pining over its been the child a child a family very big difference. If it were her nothing would have stood in his way he would have went after her and got her like he did Sharon. So dont kid your self into thinking it was CM he wanted. Its a family.

We all know it is the child that Adam desires.

#53144   2013/09/07 02:18PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: I have no doubts if the writers want to see a rise in the ratings and the buzz they are smart enough to put Shadam back together. No one does it better. Even the so called haters have to watch so they can criticize and nit pic them to death. Because SC and MM are sensational together. Sharon and Adam are loved and the ones who dont like them are entertained in their hate.

IA, Adam and Sharon are better together. Adam will realize that his baby love, Sharon was right all along about her being the only person who ever had his back. Can't wait till Adam is finished with WTD and moves on. Sharon and Adam will make a beautiful blended family.

#53145   2013/09/07 06:33PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote lilie: Hello all my fellow Shadamites

I've been posting on some of the other threads, but I always like save the BEST thread for last.

here's to hoping for a beautiful reunion between the two LOVE birds, Sharon & Adam.

I've been missing them so much, that it is starting to drive me cray cray .

I hope to see them very soon in each other's orbit , the sooner the better!

hey lilie, remember these words Adam said to Sharon back in NOLA.

"I sleep and I dream of you. I wake and every thought has you in it. All I am now is this man who loves you."

OMG, is this a man in love or what. Adam loves Sharon with all his being. Adam cannot ever love another woman wholeheartedly, because Sharon will always be in his heart.

OMG!! the bolded part. I remember like it was yesterday when he said those words to Sharon in NOLA, it was the most romantic thing ever and his voice in that moment, sexy and soft. They were so beautiful right then in there. The whole NOLA experience was the most romantic story ever. Those days are gone for now.

Y&R is not the same when Adam and Sharon are not in the same scenes together, the show is just blah....no excitment. Hopefully, we'll get to see them very soon, maybe the wedding, but I wouldn't hold m breath.

If Connor is Adam's and when he gets custody of him, he will find Sharon and they will live happily ever after.

I ♥ Shadam

#53146   2013/09/07 06:37PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote lilie: Hello all my fellow Shadamites

I've been posting on some of the other threads, but I always like save the BEST thread for last.

here's to hoping for a beautiful reunion between the two LOVE birds, Sharon & Adam.

I've been missing them so much, that it is starting to drive me cray cray .

I hope to see them very soon in each other's orbit , the sooner the better!

hey lilie, remember these words Adam said to Sharon back in NOLA.

"I sleep and I dream of you. I wake and every thought has you in it. All I am now is this man who loves you."

OMG, is this a man in love or what. Adam loves Sharon with all his being. Adam cannot ever love another woman wholeheartedly, because Sharon will always be in his heart.

OMG!! the bolded part. I remember like it was yesterday when he said those words to Sharon in NOLA, it was the most romantic thing ever and his voice in that moment, sexy and soft. They were so beautiful right then in there. The whole NOLA experience was the most romantic story ever. Those days are gone for now.

Y&R is not the same when Adam and Sharon are not in the same scenes together, the show is just blah....no excitment. Hopefully, we'll get to see them very soon, maybe the wedding, but I wouldn't hold m breath.

If Connor is Adam's and when he gets custody of him, he will find Sharon and they will live happily ever after.

I ♥ Shadam

Now wouldn't that be perfect.!!!!!!

#53147   2013/09/07 09:34PM
    beachmomluvr

So CG is back filming on Thursday, guess the Sharon craziness is still in play, my guess is that this will go on to November sweeps which they will be filming in a couple of weeks, sorry to say this but I hope CG's time is done by then (maybe she will find another opportunity).

#53148   2013/09/08 12:01AM
    starlight19

Quote beachmomluvr: So CG is back filming on Thursday, guess the Sharon craziness is still in play, my guess is that this will go on to November sweeps which they will be filming in a couple of weeks, sorry to say this but I hope CG's time is done by then (maybe she will find another opportunity).

Do you know how long she is filming for, I can't take much more of this. I just hope once this paternity reveal is over and Sharon stops hallucinating Cassie that they will put Cassie to rest for once and for all. As mush as I love CG as Cassie, they need to move on. Every year when there is drama involved with Sharon or Nick they bring in Cassie, no more let the poor girl rest in peace. Lets move forward.

#53149   2013/09/08 12:09AM
    starlight19

They said it would not turn out as we thought.
    But it has turned out exactly as we thought and even worse, as Sharon and Adam are not near each other at all. Adam has become so whiny between pining over his father and Chelsea. I don 't even like his character anymore. NO more guts and smarts like he used to have. It is all really very sad.

Bolded part, I guess we were duped.

Adam has become so whiny between pining over his father and Chelsea. I don 't even like his character anymore. NO more guts and smarts like he used to have. It is all really very sad.

I agree. I can't believe they reduced him to be like this. I just hope now that he knows that Conner is his son he will fight for custody. Bolded part, I know he was that's what made me start to love him and still do but he needs to get out of this whiney self and get back to do what he does best, fight for what he wants and let no one stand in his way. Remember how he use to be when he wanted to be with Sharon he would stop at nothing to be with her, he also followed her to NOLA They fought so hard to be together. Adam would not stop still he made Sharon melt into his arms.

#53150   2013/09/08 06:14AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All. I am ready for these writers to start the journey of Shadam finding their way back to each other. Tired of all this bull in between.

« 5310 5311 5312 5313 5314 5315 5316 5317 5318 5319 5320 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list