List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/19 02:25PM, Views: 2255568, Replies: 55502
    « 5309 5310 5311 5312 5313 5314 5315 5316 5317 5318 5319 » »| page:
    #53131   2013/09/06 08:12PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: I havent watched the day ahead and probably wont. As much as I love Adam I cant stand to here the whining con so I will just read the recaps but I hope Adam gets shared custody or full custody if that is where the writers are going.

As much as I adore MM/Adam, I couldn't bare to watch him today. Half of that s/l gives me the yawns.

Looking forward to the next Shadam sighting, cause Shadam is all about love, compassion and forgiveness.

Same here, I had look away and the fact is that she was still lying her butt off. I can't take another second of this baby drama, glad Adam found out and I hope he takes the baby from her. She made my blood boil lying to him over and over. GRRRR!!!!

I just want to see Sharon and Adam again....

#53132   2013/09/06 08:21PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: LOL, this thread really causes insecurity. Oh well, Shadam has that affect on their audience. When Sharon and Adam are together, nothing else matter. They are passion, angst and compassion all rolled up in a ball of fiery chemistry.

Shadam RULES!!!!!!

What is up with that poster, GEEZ insecure much!!! People need to get a reality check and fast.

Bolded part, I agree, they're everything you want in a supercouple wrapped up in a pretty little bow.

Also, don't know if it was posted saw on twitter. In SID or SOD Shadam was #3, SC was #2 and MM was #3. Shadam is not even a couple and they made it to no.3 WOOHOO!!!!!!

Awesome!!!!

Wow, that's so great. Shadam's love overrides all even when apart. thanks for posting, starlight

#53133   2013/09/06 09:11PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: LOL, this thread really causes insecurity. Oh well, Shadam has that affect on their audience. When Sharon and Adam are together, nothing else matter. They are passion, angst and compassion all rolled up in a ball of fiery chemistry.

Shadam RULES!!!!!!

What is up with that poster, GEEZ insecure much!!! People need to get a reality check and fast.

Bolded part, I agree, they're everything you want in a supercouple wrapped up in a pretty little bow.

Also, don't know if it was posted saw on twitter. In SID or SOD Shadam was #3, SC was #2 and MM was #3. Shadam is not even a couple and they made it to no.3 WOOHOO!!!!!!

Awesome!!!!

Wow, that's so great. Shadam's love overrides all even when apart. thanks for posting, starlight

You're very welcome.

#53134   2013/09/07 05:40AM
    canada gal

Ahh...may favourite thread.

Looking forward to future angst between Sharon and Adam. As Sharon falls into the depths of despair. Adam will hear her call and he will be there for her.

Adam ♥ Sharon

#53135   2013/09/07 06:31AM
    Jackie10

I have no doubts if the writers want to see a rise in the ratings and the buzz they are smart enough to put Shadam back together. No one does it better. Even the so called haters have to watch so they can criticize and nit pic them to death. Because SC and MM are sensational together. Sharon and Adam are loved and the ones who dont like them are entertained in their hate.

#53136   2013/09/07 07:24AM
    Jackie10

What is your thoughts on the spoiler/speculation about the night scene that was post about in the Adam thread? What have you guys read about it. Sounds like an accident or man hunt. Could CM possibly be afraid Adam will win full custody of the baby and she runs with it? And possibly wrecks somewhere killing herself and leaving the child unharmed? Only for the truth to come out that the child doesnt have RP and is in fact Dylans child freeing both Dylan and Adam of the extra baggage at the same time!!! One can only hope.

Seriously any ideas? Sound interesting. Ah the possibilities.

#53137   2013/09/07 09:31AM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: What is your thoughts on the spoiler/speculation about the night scene that was post about in the Adam thread? What have you guys read about it. Sounds like an accident or man hunt. Could CM possibly be afraid Adam will win full custody of the baby and she runs with it? And possibly wrecks somewhere killing herself and leaving the child unharmed? Only for the truth to come out that the child doesnt have RP and is in fact Dylans child freeing both Dylan and Adam of the extra baggage at the same time!!! One can only hope.

Seriously any ideas? Sound interesting. Ah the possibilities.

All roads lead to Dylan on this one.

#53138   2013/09/07 10:17AM
    Jackie10

Dylan could go a little off and take the child but I dont see JFP doing that to her good buddy. If they had kept Mel around I would have said her but she is gone. The only one who has been in fear of Adam with the baby for no good reason has been the con. It still boggles my mind how everyone keeps blaming CMs grown arsed choices on others like Chloe and Anita. She is an adult isnt she? She needs to own her own choices no one twisted her arm.

#53139   2013/09/07 10:24AM
    Bebenette

What I want to know is what happened the the Aha moment in this story?
    They said it would not turn out as we thought. But it has turned out exactly as we thought and even worse, as Sharon and Adam are not near each other at all. Adam has become so whiny between pining over his father and Chelsea. I don 't even like his character anymore. NO more guts and smarts like he used to have. It is all really very sad.

#53140   2013/09/07 10:26AM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: Dylan could go a little off and take the child but I dont see JFP doing that to her good buddy. If they had kept Mel around I would have said her but she is gone. The only one who has been in fear of Adam with the baby for no good reason has been the con. It still boggles my mind how everyone keeps blaming CMs grown arsed choices on others like Chloe and Anita. She is an adult isnt she? She needs to own her own choices no one twisted her arm.

I know, it just boggles the mind that Sharon get raked over the coals and the idiot gets a free pass.

« 5309 5310 5311 5312 5313 5314 5315 5316 5317 5318 5319 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list