List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/20 11:44PM, Views: 2450646, Replies: 56374
    « 5308 5309 5310 5311 5312 5313 5314 5315 5316 5317 5318 » »| page:
    #53121   2013/09/06 05:03PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    canada gal

Quote Lolababy29: Bumping the hottest couple back to the top

Team Shadam

Hey lola, yes they are the hottest couple. So hot that they needed to separate them completely in other for them to have different s/l. It hard to deny the chemistry Shadam has on screen. They are second to none.

#53122   2013/09/06 05:12PM
    canada gal

Quote Yrwatcher22:
    Quote beachmomluvr: In the new SOD there is a picture of Sharon wearing a white satin robe and a veil on her head, sigh...what they are doing to Sharon, it is disgusting and revolting. Please Shadam and Sharon fans, continue to tweet to CBS, AM, BB and Steve Kent that we are tired of the horrible treatment of Sharon, we want her healthy and happy (and Shadam back too!)

These writers need to get a clue. Sharon fans are tired of watching her suffer ALL the time. It's a soap and we know it's a drama but it seems ages ago we last saw Sharon happy and healthy. She has no friends, no father or mother in the picture, no job, and it's horrible the way she has been written. Her character deserves better than this crap.

I really wonder if the way Sharon's character has been written was some of the "creative differences" that caused JG to leave the show. It's an utter mess.

Unless JG tells all, we will never know. And IA the show is an utter mess. I hope the new HW has better luck.

#53123   2013/09/06 05:24PM
    canada gal

Quote Yrwatcher22: Although they aren't in each other's orbit right now, Shadam always manages to find their way back to each other. No matter the writing, Shadam will always have a deep connection. We know their history and all they both went through to be together. That doesn't just disappear in an instant, no matter what the writers are trying to sell us now. That kind of love never fades.

Love Shadam Always!

I wonder if Adam will realize that the only person whose ever loved him unconditionally, besides his mother, is Sharon. Sharon has a good head on her shoulders, she knew Adam was headed for a train wreck with his father, when he broke it off with her.

Sharon's words still resonate in my mind. What a wonderful bittersweet scene. Adam severed his only life line with the only woman has has truly loved. Like someone already posted, we may never know the real reason why Adam sold his soul to the devil, but I have a sneaky suspicion that he was trying to be the new man that Sharon thought he could be. Unfortunately, it's not working out for him. I really hope he finds his way back to his baby, Sharon.

#53124   2013/09/06 05:46PM
    Jackie10

I would not doubt if Sharon, Adam and Shadam are not some of the problems that caused him to leave. He wanted to fix all three. And it looks like JFP isnt in any hurry to do so.

As far as MMs interview nothing spectacular there. I see no Cham reunion they are to boring. And I still think we will see a few more twists and turns before all is said and done. SC said the Sharon/Adam/Little Nicky feud will go on for years and I see that way above and more important than Cham will ever be.

#53125   2013/09/06 05:59PM
    avrilkeisha

Content removed. - ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/08 11:48AM
    #53126   2013/09/06 06:06PM
    canada gal

LOL, this thread really causes insecurity. Oh well, Shadam has that affect on their audience. When Sharon and Adam are together, nothing else matter. They are passion, angst and compassion all rolled up in a ball of fiery chemistry.

Shadam RULES!!!!!!

#53127   2013/09/06 06:17PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: LOL, this thread really causes insecurity. Oh well, Shadam has that affect on their audience. When Sharon and Adam are together, nothing else matter. They are passion, angst and compassion all rolled up in a ball of fiery chemistry.

Shadam RULES!!!!!!

LOL you got that right they know what kind of a threat Shadam is and they cant stand that they are the best couple together or apart.

#53128   2013/09/06 07:18PM
    Jackie10

I havent watched the day ahead and probably wont. As much as I love Adam I cant stand to here the whining con so I will just read the recaps but I hope Adam gets shared custody or full custody if that is where the writers are going.

#53129   2013/09/06 07:49PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: I havent watched the day ahead and probably wont. As much as I love Adam I cant stand to here the whining con so I will just read the recaps but I hope Adam gets shared custody or full custody if that is where the writers are going.

As much as I adore MM/Adam, I couldn't bare to watch him today. Half of that s/l gives me the yawns.

Looking forward to the next Shadam sighting, cause Shadam is all about love, compassion and forgiveness.

#53130   2013/09/06 08:09PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: LOL, this thread really causes insecurity. Oh well, Shadam has that affect on their audience. When Sharon and Adam are together, nothing else matter. They are passion, angst and compassion all rolled up in a ball of fiery chemistry.

Shadam RULES!!!!!!

What is up with that poster, GEEZ insecure much!!! People need to get a reality check and fast.

Bolded part, I agree, they're everything you want in a supercouple wrapped up in a pretty little bow.

Also, don't know if it was posted saw on twitter. In SID or SOD Shadam was #3, SC was #2 and MM was #3. Shadam is not even a couple and they made it to no.3 WOOHOO!!!!!!

Awesome!!!!

« 5308 5309 5310 5311 5312 5313 5314 5315 5316 5317 5318 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list