List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/25 06:13PM, Views: 2364619, Replies: 56179
    « 5307 5308 5309 5310 5311 5312 5313 5314 5315 5316 5317 » »| page:
    #53111   2013/09/05 07:20PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote beachmomluvr: By the way, still no NB mag with the major Y&R spoiler, he tweeted last weekend that he would have it out "tomorrow" (meaning the 31st) but still no mag.

Interesting, at least he is twitting still about YR. He's made some comment on why Sharon should have been at the memorial along with Traci.

It's true, why wasn't Sharon ??? and I forgot about Traci, she should have been invited, Jack and Billy was. What about Abby??

#53112   2013/09/05 07:28PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote beachmomluvr: In the new SOD there is a picture of Sharon wearing a white satin robe and a veil on her head, sigh...what they are doing to Sharon, it is disgusting and revolting. Please Shadam and Sharon fans, continue to tweet to CBS, AM, BB and Steve Kent that we are tired of the horrible treatment of Sharon, we want her healthy and happy (and Shadam back too!)

Incroyable, the ep is off her rocker. It seems that NB was right about his source saying that what they are doing to sharon is horrific.

I had a feeling they were going to go that route, just like Patty, talk about recycling story lines. Seriously, couldn't they think of doing something more obvious than this, Wash, Rinse and Repeat UGH!! But I won't get too riled up about it. Till I see it I won't judge, for all we know Sharon could have been trying on the veil at home. In the picture wear was Sharon outside at Chancellor Park or somewhere else?

Poor Sharon what she is instore for. and Adam another betrayal by his dad....These two are seriously in need of each other...

#53113   2013/09/05 08:02PM
    beachmomluvr

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote beachmomluvr: In the new SOD there is a picture of Sharon wearing a white satin robe and a veil on her head, sigh...what they are doing to Sharon, it is disgusting and revolting. Please Shadam and Sharon fans, continue to tweet to CBS, AM, BB and Steve Kent that we are tired of the horrible treatment of Sharon, we want her healthy and happy (and Shadam back too!)

Incroyable, the ep is off her rocker. It seems that NB was right about his source saying that what they are doing to sharon is horrific.

I had a feeling they were going to go that route, just like Patty, talk about recycling story lines. Seriously, couldn't they think of doing something more obvious than this, Wash, Rinse and Repeat UGH!! But I won't get too riled up about it. Till I see it I won't judge, for all we know Sharon could have been trying on the veil at home. In the picture wear was Sharon outside at Chancellor Park or somewhere else?

Poor Sharon what she is instore for. and Adam another betrayal by his dad....These two are seriously in need of each other...

She was in her cottage.

#53114   2013/09/05 08:14PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:

What has the ep done. someone is definitely the loon and it ain't Sharon. No wonder JG had a blow out. Geez. What is Sharon going to do, tie up Avery and is she going to shoot Nick. LOL I would watch that. So really, no one is going to question whether or not Sharon is taking her meds. They are just going to lock her up in jail. IF this is where the whack job is going with Sharon, then I wonder who will be the one calling the cops. Did someone say Victor.

Honestly, I thought that Sharon had stop taking her meds. Now with this new development, I think Victor has switched her meds with Ecstasy. The action is just too far fetched.

And Adam, don't let me get started. He has been so dumbed down. Every nano second Adam spends in the presence of that idiot, he loses brain cells.

I am so glad we got a tweet from MM saying that he's been filming a lot with PB.

Shadam all the way.

#53115   2013/09/05 09:39PM
    canada gal

Just remembering the words Adam said to Sharon...

You changed my life and you changed me. And I am going to spend the rest of my life making sure that everyday of your life is better than the day before.

Adam and Sharon scenes are so perfect and seamless. Adam will always be in love with Sharon. Ep will have a hard time yanking every Shadam scene off of YouTube.

#53116   2013/09/06 02:56AM
    Yas25

Hey Shadam fans would love to hear what are your thoughts on MM's interview on the soapoperanetwork.

www.soapoperanetwork.com/2013/09/exclusive-details-yrs-michael-muhney-previews-a...

#53117   2013/09/06 03:06AM
    Yas25

Also do you think the next few moths they will just be focusing on Adam and Victor and Adam and Chelsea and still leaving Sharon in Nick's orbit. Do you think there are any plans to revisit Shadam? Does not seems like it though. I mean Adam has not even thought about Sharon when he found out about Nick's lie about Summer, he has not even bothered to check on her. You would think he would at least be concerned about her. When he blasted Nick off for his hypocrisy, he did not mention how Nick used Faith to keep Sharon and him apart. The only reason he went to see her was because of the rape charges to ask for help. I have a feeling TPTB are not going to explain why they started the FWB with Sharon and Adam and why Adam dumped her and treated her so cruelly.

#53118   2013/09/06 10:48AM
    Yrwatcher22

Although they aren't in each other's orbit right now, Shadam always manages to find their way back to each other. No matter the writing, Shadam will always have a deep connection. We know their history and all they both went through to be together. That doesn't just disappear in an instant, no matter what the writers are trying to sell us now. That kind of love never fades.

Love Shadam Always!

#53119   2013/09/06 11:08AM
    Yrwatcher22

These writers need to get a clue. Sharon fans are tired of watching her suffer ALL the time. It's a soap and we know it's a drama but it seems ages ago we last saw Sharon happy and healthy. She has no friends, no father or mother in the picture, no job, and it's horrible the way she has been written. Her character deserves better than this crap.

I really wonder if the way Sharon's character has been written was some of the "creative differences" that caused JG to leave the show. It's an utter mess.

#53120   2013/09/06 04:53PM
    Lolababy29

Bumping the hottest couple back to the top

Team Shadam

« 5307 5308 5309 5310 5311 5312 5313 5314 5315 5316 5317 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list