List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/20 11:44PM, Views: 2450564, Replies: 56374
    « 5306 5307 5308 5309 5310 5311 5312 5313 5314 5315 5316 » »| page:
    #53101   2013/09/05 11:45AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Jackie10

I am wondering what is in store for Adam if they are going to follow thru with the huge fall he is supposed to have or skip it. I am waiting for the first good scene with Shadam after all this mess they have endured.

#53102   2013/09/05 12:23PM
    shackfan

I think Adam will deal first with the news that Connor is his son . I don't know if we will see him fight to get custody or not. Certainly he would be nicer than his ex- con wife and he will go for shared custody with her,and not estranged he completely for her kid.

Strange that he wouldn't share this experience with Sharon . It was nice scenery when we had Sharon ,Adam and Faith when she was little . MM is really good in scene with kids so I am sure, I would be good.

But for once spoiler doesn't give us really where the storyline will go...
    We need to be patient

#53103   2013/09/05 02:11PM
    canada gal

Hey follow shadamites. Visiting my favorite thread and supporting Shadam, the best couple ever. They've got it all...sexiness, hot chemistry, fiery passion, compassionate friendship and a$$-kicking angst.

Looking forward to seeing Adam put his arms around Sharon, his one and only true love, and telling her that everything's gonna be alright, cause daddy's back.

#53104   2013/09/05 03:52PM
    canada gal

Quote shackfan: I think Adam will deal first with the news that Connor is his son . I don't know if we will see him fight to get custody or not. Certainly he would be nicer than his ex- con wife and he will go for shared custody with her,and not estranged he completely for her kid.

Strange that he wouldn't share this experience with Sharon . It was nice scenery when we had Sharon ,Adam and Faith when she was little . MM is really good in scene with kids so I am sure, I would be good.

But for once spoiler doesn't give us really where the storyline will go...
    We need to be patient

I wonder if Adam will pull a Nick. Considering what he witnessed Sharon go through at Nick's hands, like you, I don't think he'll do that. Joint custody is fine with me. I would love it if Adam and Sharon have play dates with their kids. I can see a beautiful blended family for Sharon and Adam.

Shadam ♥♥♥

#53105   2013/09/05 05:23PM
    canada gal

I know people are lovin JAdam and in a way i love them, too. Adam finally has father figure he has so desperately desires. But, this is Adam we are talking about.

Okay, this is what I was thinking...the real reason why Adam dropped Sharon for Victor was because he's planning a big coup d'etat. The true Adam does not tolerate betrayal. The real Adam gets even. Also, remember Adam is his father's son, they take no prisoners. So I say he's playing both Victor and Jack and in the end Adam will rise as the Champion. And when he is master of his own universe, then he will approach his lovely lady, Sharon, for forgiveness as he has done all this for her. He has created a universe where they are free to love one another.

Shadam <3

#53106   2013/09/05 06:07PM
    beachmomluvr

In the new SOD there is a picture of Sharon wearing a white satin robe and a veil on her head, sigh...what they are doing to Sharon, it is disgusting and revolting. Please Shadam and Sharon fans, continue to tweet to CBS, AM, BB and Steve Kent that we are tired of the horrible treatment of Sharon, we want her healthy and happy (and Shadam back too!)

#53107   2013/09/05 06:09PM
    beachmomluvr

By the way, still no NB mag with the major Y&R spoiler, he tweeted last weekend that he would have it out "tomorrow" (meaning the 31st) but still no mag.

#53108   2013/09/05 06:22PM
    canada gal

Quote beachmomluvr: In the new SOD there is a picture of Sharon wearing a white satin robe and a veil on her head, sigh...what they are doing to Sharon, it is disgusting and revolting. Please Shadam and Sharon fans, continue to tweet to CBS, AM, BB and Steve Kent that we are tired of the horrible treatment of Sharon, we want her healthy and happy (and Shadam back too!)

Incroyable, the ep is off her rocker. It seems that NB was right about his source saying that what they are doing to sharon is horrific.

#53109   2013/09/05 06:26PM
    canada gal

Quote beachmomluvr: By the way, still no NB mag with the major Y&R spoiler, he tweeted last weekend that he would have it out "tomorrow" (meaning the 31st) but still no mag.

Interesting, at least he is twitting still about YR. He's made some comment on why Sharon should have been at the memorial along with Traci.

#53110   2013/09/05 07:12PM
    Jackie10

I am still waiting to see how this goes. With JG gone and JFP scrambling to save her arse there is no telling where this is going to go now. I think she has cut herself a short rope with the treatment of Sharon, Adam and Shadam. We were promised they would be fixed and here they are still being dragged through the sht pile. And for the sake of the newbies and propping of characters who cant take the heat of their own story lines.

Sharon and Adam are the greatest.

« 5306 5307 5308 5309 5310 5311 5312 5313 5314 5315 5316 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list