List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/17 09:32AM, Views: 2250272, Replies: 55493
    « 5305 5306 5307 5308 5309 5310 5311 5312 5313 5314 5315 » »| page:
    #53091   2013/09/05 05:34AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Jackie10

Good morning All I am on my way out to an appt. but I will be back to read the posts later. Keep the Shadam love flowing. Sharon and Adam have said to many times that they cant be with out each other. And that they are each others true loves. I am ready to see their magic back on my screen.

#53092   2013/09/05 07:00AM
    shackfan

Quote Yas25:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote shackfan:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote shackfan:

Maybe she will in few weeks. Does anyone have seen the spoiler photo in Adam's apartment with Shadam together and a baby blanket ? I was looking for it but did not get it.

But funniest how a supposed love of Adam's life cannot know is worst fear for his child and him , his eyes problem LOL... Not knowing this inheritance health issue of Adam is knowing nothing of who he is ... Sharon knows him from the good, the bad and the ugly... She shared his fears and joy in life,...I think it's time now they find their way back together ...I wanted them to resolve some personal issues before they reconnect ... But right now, nothing has sense... Jack is Adam's life support , and Sharon is alone..from their break up , Sharon couldn't succeed in business even she decided to draw her own path, and she've stayed at home talking to her dead daughter for 4 months ...sorry but writers need to check themselves ... Where are the storyline with real action and passion to root for LOL

I've never been so bored of expecting to watch something right now. I Did not watch for a week . Sorry I really did not like what I read from Katherine's funeral ...why ending this in wedding for a character who's never on screen... Where was Sharon , or Noah, or Adam ...sorry but even in war, Victor and Jack was sharing the same community event... As wedding or funeral... Not happy with the writing team

hi Shackfan nice to see you.

I have one very IMPORTANT question, Did you mean to say Chadam were together in the spoiler or our super couple Shadam?

Because if it's Shadam, I'm elated to hear that piece of good news Shadam being in the same orbit considering with have not seen them in scenes together in a while

I say Shadam ,Sharon and Adam, I read past week that there is a picture showing the two of them in Adam's apartment with games and a baby blanket around them... Why ?

WOW! really, that's sounds exciting! What do you think that mean for our couple?

maybe the writers have been paying attention after and reading our posters.

woopi I'm going to bed a VERY HAPPY camper

Sadly no. The photo that ShackFan was referring to was the one Shaunie, a Shadam fan on twitter posted to her twitter. She took a photo separately with MM and SC at the penthouse set. Many Chadam fans were upset with her and SC for taking that photo at the penthouse. Anyways Shaunie explained on her twitter after Chadam fans made such a fuss that she had originally planned to take the photos at Sharon's cottage but there were too many cameras and the lighting at the penthouse was better. However her photo with MM was on the sofa and there was a soft toy and a blanket(looks like a baby blanket).

Oh my bad, sorry Lillie I did not know . I got just the first part of information than a photography with Shadam has been taken. I was just hopeful they will interact on our screen soon.

For the Chelsea part. I've never heard than she had any concern than maybe her baby could have Adam's eyes problem . So I can't say if she admitted or not ,but seeing the way she handled the situation , she wasn't expected that, so in my opinion she wasn't aware it was a problem her son might inherit of his real father . But it just my humble opinion not transcript , I prefer talk with cautiousness this time ..,

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/05 07:09AM
    #53093   2013/09/05 08:19AM
    starlight19

Quote shackfan:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote lilie: Shadamites,

I want to report a post, where would I go? please help me my Shadam family,

Hi lilie, just came back. If you haven't yet reported the email address is....

forum.admin@soaps.com

Quote the poster's name, the thread name and the post number.
    Hope it helps.

Thank you so much Canada Gal, I just reported the poster to the moderators.

hopefully they will do something about that poster

Good lilie. Shake it off.

Now back to Adam and Sharon, LOL. I find it interesting that Sharon has no clue about what's happening with Adam.

Maybe she will in few weeks. Does anyone have seen the spoiler photo in Adam's apartment with Shadam together and a baby blanket ? I was looking for it but did not get it.

But funniest how a supposed love of Adam's life cannot know is worst fear for his child and him , his eyes problem LOL... Not knowing this inheritance health issue of Adam is knowing nothing of who he is ... Sharon knows him from the good, the bad and the ugly... She shared his fears and joy in life,...I think it's time now they find their way back together ...I wanted them to resolve some personal issues before they reconnect ... But right now, nothing has sense... Jack is Adam's life support , and Sharon is alone..from their break up , Sharon couldn't succeed in business even she decided to draw her own path, and she've stayed at home talking to her dead daughter for 4 months ...sorry but writers need to check themselves ... Where are the storyline with real action and passion to root for LOL

I've never been so bored of expecting to watch something right now. I Did not watch for a week . Sorry I really did not like what I read from Katherine's funeral ...why ending this in wedding for a character who's never on screen... Where was Sharon , or Noah, or Adam ...sorry but even in war, Victor and Jack was sharing the same community event... As wedding or funeral... Not happy with the writing team

Nicely put. I also found it weird for Paul and Christine to marry, don't get me wrong I like them together but getting married at Mrs.C funeral was inappropriate to say the least, and like you say for a character who is hardly on screen, they made this huge HOOPLA!!! Anyway, getting back to Sharon and Adam, at this point I want them to resolve their issues on their own, Adam with is daddy issues and now that he just found out about Conner we'll see how that goes. Sharon dealing with her BPD and her infatuation with Nick, she needs to get well in order become strong and get her life back on track, so she can move forward. Once all the dust settles Sharon and Adam can slowly find each other again with no baggage hanging over their heads, the need a fresh clean slate.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/05 08:25AM
    #53094   2013/09/05 08:36AM
    Muffer

Quote lilie:
    Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote lilie: Hello all my fellow Shadamites

I've been posting on some of the other threads, but I always like save the BEST thread for last.

here's to hoping for a beautiful reunion between the two LOVE birds, Sharon & Adam.

I've been missing them so much, that it is starting to drive me cray cray .

I hope to see them very soon in each other's orbit , the sooner the better!

hey lilie, remember these words Adam said to Sharon back in NOLA.

"I sleep and I dream of you. I wake and every thought has you in it. All I am now is this man who loves you."

OMG, is this a man in love or what. Adam loves Sharon with all his being. Adam cannot ever love another woman wholeheartedly, because Sharon will always be in his heart.

Canada Gal,

I completely agree and who can ever forget these words of PASSION no matter how hard the writers try to distort the truth. but we fans know better

but we Shadamites knows the real truth and that is SHADAM will forever be in LOVE till eternity.

Not even death could separate them from this EXPLOSION of HOT & SEXY PASSION.

oh, by the way, in the "I hate Sharon Newman forever" this one poster is gunning for me.

No matter how nice I try to be, she still going for blood

I keep explaining the thread is NOT sanctioned as a "BASH THREAD" but she seems to determine to crucify me alive.
    so you admit you were baiting me by coming into the hate sharon thread? I will report this to the mods/admins. That is definitely against the rules. Talking about the boards on the boards is another rule. Seems you are intentionally pointing opposing posters to that particuliar thread just to fan the flames when we arent bothering anyone expressing our viewpoints just as everyone else is.

No, I'm not admitting to anything and you VIOLATE my freedom of expression coming in this thread.

You DELIBERATELY came in this thread to start trouble with me and you've made feel very UNCOMFORTABLE.

Pot meet kettle LMAO

#53095   2013/09/05 08:55AM
    Jackie10

Why do people feel the need to cross boundaries and break rules to cause trouble keep your pots and kettles and spoon stirring out of this thread please make a bicker and fight thread out side of here. Not talking to you Lilie.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/05 08:56AM
    #53096   2013/09/05 09:08AM
    Jackie10

Thanks for the info on the Sharon and MM pictures was wondering what was going on. Hopefully they will get their baggage cleared up and soon. I am ready to see these two together again.

#53097   2013/09/05 10:40AM
    Jackie10

Just look at it this way girl all the hate Sharon threads keeps her in the lime light. I never felt the need to start a hate thread for a character if I dislike them they are not worth a sanctioned hate thread. Characters such as Little Nicky, Lilly, Phyllis, Chelsea I dont see good enough for a hate thread they arent worth talking about. Sharon, Adam and Shadam have a sanctioned Love thread and a hate thread that is saying something about their Characters they are very popular. It keeps the buzz going for our faves and couple you gotta love that. Sharon and Adam rock GC.

#53098   2013/09/05 10:59AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: Just look at it this way girl all the hate Sharon threads keeps her in the lime light. I never felt the need to start a hate thread for a character if I dislike them they are not worth a sanctioned hate thread. Characters such as Little Nicky, Lilly, Phyllis, Chelsea I dont see good enough for a hate thread they arent worth talking about. Sharon, Adam and Shadam have a sanctioned Love thread and a hate thread that is saying something about their Characters they are very popular. It keeps the buzz going for our faves and couple you gotta love that. Sharon and Adam rock GC.

I feel exactly the same way. If I don't like a character I won't waste my time opening a hate/bash thread and if there is one already I couldn't be bothered posting in there if I don't like them, wastes my time and energy.

#53099   2013/09/05 11:06AM
    Jackie10

I would rather spend my time posting about Sharon, Adam and Shadam then in most of the repetitive posts day after day. Sharon and Adam along with Shadam are never boring.

#53100   2013/09/05 11:15AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: I would rather spend my time posting about Sharon, Adam and Shadam then in most of the repetitive posts day after day. Sharon and Adam along with Shadam are never boring.

EXACTLY!!!! NEVER EVER BORING!!!! They're quite the opposite. Missing them being together. I can just imagine how Adam is feeling right about now. Knowing it's over with his dad, thinking that if would give up Sharon and be with his dad his relationship will be good because his son can't be around a woman who is unstable and who burned down the ranch, finding out about Conner. His world is just starting to crumble bit by bit.

« 5305 5306 5307 5308 5309 5310 5311 5312 5313 5314 5315 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list