List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/15 12:23PM, Views: 2247835, Replies: 55490
    « 5304 5305 5306 5307 5308 5309 5310 5311 5312 5313 5314 » »| page:
    #53081   2013/09/04 10:22PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    canada gal

Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote lilie: Shadamites,

I want to report a post, where would I go? please help me my Shadam family,

Hi lilie, just came back. If you haven't yet reported the email address is....

forum.admin@soaps.com

Quote the poster's name, the thread name and the post number.
    Hope it helps.

Thank you so much Canada Gal, I just reported the poster to the moderators.

hopefully they will do something about that poster

Good lilie. Shake it off.

Now back to Adam and Sharon, LOL. I find it interesting that Sharon has no clue about what's happening with Adam.

#53082   2013/09/04 11:24PM
    shackfan

Quote canada gal:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal:

forum.admin@soaps.com

Hope it helps.

Now back to Adam and Sharon, LOL. I find it interesting that Sharon has no clue about what's happening with Adam.

Maybe she will in few weeks. Does anyone have seen the spoiler photo in Adam's apartment with Shadam together and a baby blanket ? I was looking for it but did not get it.

But funniest how a supposed love of Adam's life cannot know is worst fear for his child and him , his eyes problem LOL... Not knowing this inheritance health issue of Adam is knowing nothing of who he is ... Sharon knows him from the good, the bad and the ugly... She shared his fears and joy in life,...I think it's time now they find their way back together ...I wanted them to resolve some personal issues before they reconnect ... But right now, nothing has sense... Jack is Adam's life support , and Sharon is alone..from their break up , Sharon couldn't succeed in business even she decided to draw her own path, and she've stayed at home talking to her dead daughter for 4 months ...sorry but writers need to check themselves ... Where are the storyline with real action and passion to root for LOL

I've never been so bored of expecting to watch something right now. I Did not watch for a week . Sorry I really did not like what I read from Katherine's funeral ...why ending this in wedding for a character who's never on screen... Where was Sharon , or Noah, or Adam ...sorry but even in war, Victor and Jack was sharing the same community event... As wedding or funeral... Not happy with the writing team

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/04 11:27PM
    #53083   2013/09/04 11:41PM
    canada gal

Quote shackfan:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal:

forum.admin@soaps.com

Hope it helps.

Maybe she will in few weeks. Does anyone have seen the spoiler photo in Adam's apartment with Shadam together and a baby blanket ? I was looking for it but did not get it.

But funniest how a supposed love of Adam's life cannot know is worst fear for his child and him , his eyes problem LOL... Not knowing this inheritance health issue of Adam is knowing nothing of who he is ... Sharon knows him from the good, the bad and the ugly... She shared his fears and joy in life,...I think it's time now they find their way back together ...I wanted them to resolve some personal issues before they reconnect ... But right now, nothing has sense... Jack is Adam's life support , and Sharon is alone..from their break up , Sharon couldn't succeed in business even she decided to draw her own path, and she've stayed at home talking to her dead daughter for 4 months ...sorry but writers need to check themselves ... Where are the storyline with real action and passion to root for LOL

I've never been so bored of expecting to watch something right now. I Did not watch for a week . Sorry I really did not like what I read from Katherine's funeral ...why ending this in wedding for a character who's never on screen... Where was Sharon , or Noah, or Adam ...sorry but even in war, Victor and Jack was sharing the same community event... As wedding or funeral... Not happy with the writing team

I want to be positive, but you are right that was a terrible send off for Mrs. C. Talk about anti climax.

It reminded me of a BOGO sales...buy one, get one free. It's a memorial service for a great character and here we have the writers CHEAPEN the event with a Paul/Cricket wedding and a wedding planner potential with Navery.

And yes, an excellent point. Why have mortal enemies Victor and Jack attend the event and not Sharon. Sharon has had scenes with Mrs. C. She should have been there with Noah and Faith and Avery should have stayed home cutting out pictures. A really big oversight on the writers. Shame on them. I almost wish this show tanks, because its all screwed up. I don't trust what I see, cause the writers will only rewrite it.

#53084   2013/09/04 11:44PM
    canada gal

Quote shackfan:
    But funniest how a supposed love of Adam's life cannot know is worst fear for his child and him , his eyes problem LOL... Not knowing this inheritance health issue of Adam is knowing nothing of who he is ... Sharon knows him from the good, the bad and the ugly... She shared his fears and joy in life,...I think it's time now they find their way back together ...I wanted them to resolve some personal issues before they reconnect ...

Excellent insight. ICAM.

#53085   2013/09/04 11:50PM
    lilie

Quote shackfan:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal:

forum.admin@soaps.com

Hope it helps.

hi Shackfan nice to see you.

I have one very IMPORTANT question, Did you mean to say Chadam were together in the spoiler or our super couple Shadam?

Because if it's Shadam, I'm elated to hear that piece of good news Shadam being in the same orbit considering with have not seen them in scenes together in a while

#53086   2013/09/05 12:06AM
    shackfan

Quote canada gal:
    Quote shackfan:
    But funniest how a supposed love of Adam's life cannot know is worst fear for his child and him , his eyes problem LOL... Not knowing this inheritance health issue of Adam is knowing nothing of who he is ... Sharon knows him from the good, the bad and the ugly... She shared his fears and joy in life,...I think it's time now they find their way back together ...I wanted them to resolve some personal issues before they reconnect ...

Excellent insight. ICAM.

Thank you CG .. I was not around much lately, so I catch up my favorite threads with early morning reading for me . I guess many are still sleeping right now . And I see we got more Sharon threads to show our support,Yesss....I love Adam and Michael Munhey but I am always scared to go to Adam love thread ,.. Last time I was, it wasn't a friendly place for Sharon supporter but I see it change a bit. It is nice but because I'm an not used to read the thread or even go there, I. feel not so home like here or the Sharon thread... But I want my two fav's be happy and in love... Can we have some romance please, who's not suggested love sofa LOL

#53087   2013/09/05 12:08AM
    shackfan

Quote lilie:
    Quote shackfan:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal:

forum.admin@soaps.com

Hope it helps.

I have one very IMPORTANT question, Did you mean to say Chadam were together in the spoiler or our super couple Shadam?

Because if it's Shadam, I'm elated to hear that piece of good news Shadam being in the same orbit considering with have not seen them in scenes together in a while

I say Shadam ,Sharon and Adam, I read past week that there is a picture showing the two of them in Adam's apartment with games and a baby blanket around them... Why ?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/05 12:10AM
    #53088   2013/09/05 12:19AM
    lilie

Quote shackfan:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote shackfan:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal:

forum.admin@soaps.com

Hope it helps.

I say Shadam ,Sharon and Adam, I read past week that there is a picture showing the two of them in Adam's apartment with games and a baby blanket around them... Why ?

WOW! really, that's sounds exciting! What do you think that mean for our couple?

maybe the writers have been paying attention after and reading our posters.

woopi I'm going to bed a VERY HAPPY camper

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/05 12:23AM
    #53089   2013/09/05 01:53AM
    Yas25

Quote lilie:
    Quote shackfan:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote shackfan:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal:

forum.admin@soaps.com

Hope it helps.

WOW! really, that's sounds exciting! What do you think that mean for our couple?

maybe the writers have been paying attention after and reading our posters.

woopi I'm going to bed a VERY HAPPY camper

Sadly no. The photo that ShackFan was referring to was the one Shaunie, a Shadam fan on twitter posted to her twitter. She took a photo separately with MM and SC at the penthouse set. Many Chadam fans were upset with her and SC for taking that photo at the penthouse. Anyways Shaunie explained on her twitter after Chadam fans made such a fuss that she had originally planned to take the photos at Sharon's cottage but there were too many cameras and the lighting at the penthouse was better. However her photo with MM was on the sofa and there was a soft toy and a blanket(looks like a baby blanket).

#53090   2013/09/05 02:41AM
    Yas25

Quote shackfan:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal:

forum.admin@soaps.com

Hope it helps.

So wait did Chelsea really admit that she had no idea that Adam has an eye problem. Seriously?

« 5304 5305 5306 5307 5308 5309 5310 5311 5312 5313 5314 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list