List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 03:26PM, Views: 2453949, Replies: 56383
    « 5303 5304 5305 5306 5307 5308 5309 5310 5311 5312 5313 » »| page:
    #53071   2013/09/04 08:19PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    lilie

Quote canada gal:
    Quote lilie: Hello all my fellow Shadamites

I've been posting on some of the other threads, but I always like save the BEST thread for last.

here's to hoping for a beautiful reunion between the two LOVE birds, Sharon & Adam.

I've been missing them so much, that it is starting to drive me cray cray .

I hope to see them very soon in each other's orbit , the sooner the better!

hey lilie, remember these words Adam said to Sharon back in NOLA.

"I sleep and I dream of you. I wake and every thought has you in it. All I am now is this man who loves you."

OMG, is this a man in love or what. Adam loves Sharon with all his being. Adam cannot ever love another woman wholeheartedly, because Sharon will always be in his heart.

Canada Gal,

I completely agree and who can ever forget these words of PASSION no matter how hard the writers try to distort the truth. but we fans know better

but we Shadamites knows the real truth and that is SHADAM will forever be in LOVE till eternity.

Not even death could separate them from this EXPLOSION of HOT & SEXY PASSION.

oh, by the way, in the "I hate Sharon Newman forever" this one poster is gunning for me.

No matter how nice I try to be, she still going for blood

I keep explaining the thread is NOT sanctioned as a "BASH THREAD" but she seems to determine to crucify me alive.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/04 08:23PM
    #53072   2013/09/04 08:25PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:

I've been posting on some of the other threads, but I always like save the BEST thread for last.

here's to hoping for a beautiful reunion between the two LOVE birds, Sharon & Adam.

"I sleep and I dream of you. I wake and every thought has you in it. All I am now is this man who loves you."

OMG, is this a man in love or what. Adam loves Sharon with all his being. Adam cannot ever love another woman wholeheartedly, because Sharon will always be in his heart.

OMG!! the bolded part. I remember like it was yesterday when he said those words to Sharon in NOLA, it was the most romantic thing ever and his voice in that moment, sexy and soft. They were so beautiful right then in there. The whole NOLA experience was the most romantic story ever. Those days are gone for now.

Y&R is not the same when Adam and Sharon are not in the same scenes together, the show is just blah....no excitment. Hopefully, we'll get to see them very soon, maybe the wedding, but I wouldn't hold m breath.

#53073   2013/09/04 08:44PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal:

Canada Gal,

I completely agree and who can ever forget these words of PASSION no matter how hard the writers try to distort the truth. but we fans know better

but we Shadamites knows the real truth and that is SHADAM will forever be in LOVE till eternity.

oh, by the way, in the "I hate Sharon Newman forever" this one poster is gunning for me.

I keep explaining the thread is NOT sanctioned as a "BASH THREAD" but she seems to determine to crucify me alive.
    so you admit you were baiting me by coming into the hate sharon thread? I will report this to the mods/admins. That is definitely against the rules. Talking about the boards on the boards is another rule. Seems you are intentionally pointing opposing posters to that particuliar thread just to fan the flames when we arent bothering anyone expressing our viewpoints just as everyone else is.

#53074   2013/09/04 08:52PM
    lilie

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal:

Canada Gal,

so you admit you were baiting me by coming into the hate sharon thread? I will report this to the mods/admins. That is definitely against the rules. Talking about the boards on the boards is another rule. Seems you are intentionally pointing opposing posters to that particuliar thread just to fan the flames when we arent bothering anyone expressing our viewpoints just as everyone else is.

I will also report you for attacking me and the moderators will read my post and they will see that you coming in here in a NO BASHING thread taunting me.

You're now in VIOLATION by coming in a Shadam NO BASH thread to start trouble with me. I definitely will report you.

please leave this thread, you're trenspassing

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/04 08:55PM
    #53075   2013/09/04 09:01PM
    lilie

Shadamites,

I want to report a post, where would I go? please help me my Shadam family,

#53076   2013/09/04 09:06PM
    lilie

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal:

Canada Gal,

No, I'm not admitting to anything and you VIOLATE my freedom of expression coming in this thread.

You DELIBERATELY came in this thread to start trouble with me and you've made feel very UNCOMFORTABLE.

#53077   2013/09/04 09:13PM
    canada gal

Quote lilie: Shadamites,

Hi lilie, just came back. If you haven't yet reported the email address is....

forum.admin@soaps.com

Quote the poster's name, the thread name and the post number.
    Hope it helps.

#53078   2013/09/04 09:26PM
    canada gal

I just realized that the Chadump thread is not a fanbase for the two characters but actually another Sharon Thread.

Shadam <3

#53079   2013/09/04 09:56PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:

OMG!! the bolded part. I remember like it was yesterday when he said those words to Sharon in NOLA, it was the most romantic thing ever and his voice in that moment, sexy and soft. They were so beautiful right then in there. The whole NOLA experience was the most romantic story ever. Those days are gone for now.

Y&R is not the same when Adam and Sharon are not in the same scenes together, the show is just blah....no excitment. Hopefully, we'll get to see them very soon, maybe the wedding, but I wouldn't hold m breath.

Hi starlight, you have hit the target with that comment. Y&R is just plain boring without the excitement of Sharon and Adam fighting for the chance to love one another without prejudice. You can see how these two lovebirds are just miserable without each other. They are broken when they are apart.

I hope the new HW realizes Sharon and Adam are better together.

#53080   2013/09/04 09:58PM
    lilie

Quote canada gal:
    Quote lilie: Shadamites,

Hi lilie, just came back. If you haven't yet reported the email address is....

forum.admin@soaps.com

Quote the poster's name, the thread name and the post number.
    Hope it helps.

Thank you so much Canada Gal, I just reported the poster to the moderators.

hopefully they will do something about that poster

« 5303 5304 5305 5306 5307 5308 5309 5310 5311 5312 5313 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list