List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 03:49PM, Views: 2452166, Replies: 56380
    « 5300 5301 5302 5303 5304 5305 5306 5307 5308 5309 5310 » »| page:
    #53041   2013/09/03 08:08AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote YR2013:

ICAM. Sharon going to this wedding, spells trouble and I don't want her getting into any trouble. Adam has always been good about knowing what Sharon is up to but with Chelsea and her baby drama, I don't know where Adam's head is going be. I wish it was with Sharon, but I don't know what to say right now. I miss my Shadam and want him to help Sharon through this mess, but I'm not seeing it.

You know the real Adam would be there for Sharon in a heartbeat, but you are right, he may not even be aware that Sharon is in trouble since he has his own situation to deal with.

Seeing Adam and Sharon apart saddens me, because if they were together all this bullsht wouldn't exist. They would be having their own little family by now.

Love my Shadam!!!!

I agree. Bolded part, I know how you feel, but maybe they broke them up for the reason that they have deal with their own peronsal issues apart. I think once they are at peace with their lives Sharon and Adam can start a fresh new chapter in their lives together with no baggage.

Yes, it's hard to see our faves written so off their character, but I also agree that this is only a bump in the road and we will have our shadam back. Can't keep our amazing couple apart for long. Keeping cautiously optimistic and looking forward to Shadam's baby steps. Adam will be the master of his domain and it will be Sharon by his side as an equal in business and in the affairs of the heart.

I agree, with the baby steps and very cautiously optimistic as usual. They need to be in each others orbit.

#53042   2013/09/03 08:43AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! I was so tired I couldnt sleep. It was after one this morning. Now I am still tired.

I agree with Starlight. I have said I think that Sharon and Adam are having to face these story lines a lone and put their baggage to rest once and for all. Of course I dont consider Adams 6 months of giggly, nagging, whining, me, me, me crap baggage. He could have lost that bag down a sink hold and forgot about it. But I do want Sharon and Adam to start out on equal footing with a clean slate.

I want the wonderful Grey angst, chemistry, IN LOVE, passionate, entertaining, non cheating couple that is Shadam.

#53043   2013/09/03 02:20PM
    Jackie10

Loved the flash backs of Catherine. Best part of the episode. So looking forward to some Shadam scenes something needs to spice up this show.

#53044   2013/09/03 03:18PM
    beachmomluvr

SBu tweeted that he was filming today with SC,JM, and JC. I wonder what this means, but sure wish we get some Shadam scenes soon, I miss them so much!

#53045   2013/09/03 03:38PM
    canada gal

Hello shadamites,

LOL, I survived another first day back at school.

Bringing some lovin to our supercouple, Adam and Sharon. Cannot wait till their separate s/ls are done and we can get back to Shadam business.

Sharon and Adam rock!!!!

#53046   2013/09/03 04:49PM
    lilie

Quote canada gal: Hello shadamites,

Bringing some lovin to our supercouple, Adam and Sharon. Cannot wait till their separate s/ls are done and we can get back to Shadam business.

Sharon and Adam rock!!!!

Hello Canada Gal and my fellow Shadamites

If you don't mind, may I have your email address cause I would like to email you something pertaining to a certain thread on this message board. thanks.

#53047   2013/09/03 04:51PM
    lilie

bringing the SUPER COUPLE on top, SHADAM ROCKS!

#53048   2013/09/03 05:42PM
    canada gal

Quote lilie:

Sharon and Adam rock!!!!

If you don't mind, may I have your email address cause I would like to email you something pertaining to a certain thread on this message board. thanks.

Hey Lilie it jopa5@rogers.com

#53049   2013/09/03 06:21PM
    lilie

Quote canada gal:
    Quote lilie:

I just sent you an email. Let me know if you've receive it.

Sharon and Adam rock!!!!

Hey Lilie it jopa5@rogers.com

#53050   2013/09/03 06:35PM
    lilie

Quote Jackie10: Good Morning All! I was so tired I couldnt sleep. It was after one this morning. Now I am still tired.

I agree with Starlight. I have said I think that Sharon and Adam are having to face these story lines a lone and put their baggage to rest once and for all. Of course I dont consider Adams 6 months of giggly, nagging, whining, me, me, me crap baggage. He could have lost that bag down a sink hold and forgot about it. But I do want Sharon and Adam to start out on equal footing with a clean slate.

I want the wonderful Grey angst, chemistry, IN LOVE, passionate, entertaining, non cheating couple that is Shadam.

hi Jackie, welcome back

I hope you had a very pleasant weekend get away with your sister.

I miss our Shadam like I would miss breathing, it is that serious.

please bring back our SHADAM in each other's arms where they rightfully belong

« 5300 5301 5302 5303 5304 5305 5306 5307 5308 5309 5310 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list