List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/21 11:05AM, Views: 2480252, Replies: 56471
    « 5298 5299 5300 5301 5302 5303 5304 5305 5306 5307 5308 » »| page:
    #53021   2013/09/02 02:01PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

I agree. Chemistry can't be forced with actors, it's either you have it or you don't, and MM/SC have chemistry galore, it isn't forced on us like some writers try to force couples down our throats so we can determine if they have chemistry or not, but with MM/SC there isn't much forcing to do, it's just there and it shows in their scenes together.

Looking forward to seeing Sharon and Adam together again cause they are simply the best of Y&R.

Me too. I wonder if Adam will be invited to Nick and Avery's wedding. We all know Sharon will be there with Faith. Maybe they will cross paths. I hope Sharon will not do or try anything to stop the wedding. I don't want anything like Jack's wedding please NO.

#53022   2013/09/02 03:06PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

I agree. Chemistry can't be forced with actors, it's either you have it or you don't, and MM/SC have chemistry galore, it isn't forced on us like some writers try to force couples down our throats so we can determine if they have chemistry or not, but with MM/SC there isn't much forcing to do, it's just there and it shows in their scenes together.

Looking forward to seeing Sharon and Adam together again cause they are simply the best of Y&R.

Me too. I wonder if Adam will be invited to Nick and Avery's wedding. We all know Sharon will be there with Faith. Maybe they will cross paths. I hope Sharon will not do or try anything to stop the wedding. I don't want anything like Jack's wedding please NO.

OMG, wouldn't that be interesting. Is it certain that Sharon's invited?

#53023   2013/09/02 04:14PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

Why wouldn't she be. Isn't Faith the flower girl or am I mistaken? She is in good terms with Nick. Adam we'll see. We just have to wait to see how all of this goes down.

#53024   2013/09/02 04:19PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

Why wouldn't she be. Isn't Faith the flower girl or am I mistaken? She is in good terms with Nick. Adam we'll see. We just have to wait to see how all of this goes down.

I thought that maybe Avery would convince Nick not to invite her. Remember last year when Phyllis asked Nick not to invite Sharon to their wedding. LOL, then she crashes the event. That was when Phyllis had the miscarriage.

Actually, I want Sharon to stay away from that wedding. I cringe at what the writers might have her do. But if she goes, then I hope Adam is certainly there to keep an eye on his baby.

#53025   2013/09/02 04:47PM
    YR2013

[quote]Quote canada gal: [quote]Quote starlight19: [quote]Quote canada gal: [quote]Quote starlight19: [quote]Quote canada gal: [quote]Quote starlight19:

[/quote]

Looking forward to seeing Sharon and Adam together again cause they are simply the best of Y&R.[/quote]

Me too. I wonder if Adam will be invited to Nick and Avery's wedding. We all know Sharon will be there with Faith. Maybe they will cross paths. I hope Sharon will not do or try anything to stop the wedding. I don't want anything like Jack's wedding please NO.[/quote]

OMG, wouldn't that be interesting. Is it certain that Sharon's invited?[/quote]

Why wouldn't she be. Isn't Faith the flower girl or am I mistaken? She is in good terms with Nick. Adam we'll see. We just have to wait to see how all of this goes down.[/quote]

I thought that maybe Avery would convince Nick not to invite her. Remember last year when Phyllis asked Nick not to invite Sharon to their wedding. LOL, then she crashes the event. That was when Phyllis had the miscarriage.

Actually, I want Sharon to stay away from that wedding. I cringe at what the writers might have her do. But if she goes, then I hope Adam is certainly there to keep an eye on his baby. [/quote]

ICAM. Sharon going to this wedding, spells trouble and I don't want her getting into any trouble. Adam has always been good about knowing what Sharon is up to but with Chelsea and her baby drama, I don't know where Adam's head is going be. I wish it was with Sharon, but I don't know what to say right now. I miss my Shadam and want him to help Sharon through this mess, but I'm not seeing it.

#53026   2013/09/02 06:49PM
    lilie

Hello my Shadamites

hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend well at least those of us that are in the USA.

Bringing the BEST couple to ever touch daytime tv back on the TOP where they belong.

TEAM SHADAM!

#53027   2013/09/02 06:58PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

Actually, I want Sharon to stay away from that wedding. I cringe at what the writers might have her do. But if she goes, then I hope Adam is certainly there to keep an eye on his baby.

Yes, I remember that scene when she crashed the wedding, OMG!!! it was kind of funny when she came crashing in. Maybe you're right, maybe Avery will convince not to invite Sharon, who knows what Nick will do.

Maybe she will be on her good behavior, or maybe she might try to do something, I opt for the first choice, good behavior. I know if Adam is there he right away notice something if definitely wrong, he knows Sharon so well. Wasn't there a spoiler where Avery talks to Adam about Sharon's behavior or as that been dropped?

#53028   2013/09/02 07:12PM
    canada gal

I have been a fan of MM before he was cast as Adam and I was thrilled to see him in my fave soap. I always felt deep down Adam had a great soul and I was routing for him to find a partner who saw his uniqueness and loved him unconditionally with all his pickles. And that happened when he met Sharon.

Thank you MM and SC, I will forever be a Shadam fan no matter what happens.

#53029   2013/09/02 07:16PM
    lilie

Quote canada gal: I have been a fan of MM before he was cast as Adam and I was thrilled to see him in my fave soap. I always felt deep down Adam had a great soul and I was routing for him to find a partner who saw his uniqueness and loved him unconditionally with all his pickles. And that happened when he met Sharon.

hi Canada G

ITA, beautiful post, couldn't have said it any better!

#53030   2013/09/02 07:25PM
    canada gal

Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal: I have been a fan of MM before he was cast as Adam and I was thrilled to see him in my fave soap. I always felt deep down Adam had a great soul and I was routing for him to find a partner who saw his uniqueness and loved him unconditionally with all his pickles. And that happened when he met Sharon.

hi Canada G

ITA, beautiful post, couldn't have said it any better!

LOL, I meant prickles not pickles.

I think there will be more shadam scenes to come. I cannot wait to them see in the same orbit again. I have a feeling that when Sharon gets better, Adam may offer her a job in his company.

« 5298 5299 5300 5301 5302 5303 5304 5305 5306 5307 5308 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list