List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/20 11:44PM, Views: 2450664, Replies: 56374
    « 5297 5298 5299 5300 5301 5302 5303 5304 5305 5306 5307 » »| page:
    #53011   2013/09/01 03:54PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Lolababy29

Shadam to the top!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend

#53012   2013/09/01 04:17PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote ynnej2198: Oh, I also forgot:

If you are voting in the Soaps-in-Depth polls, please keep doing so! (Lurkers, I'm talking to you...)

Shadam has been consistently making the top ten couples for months.

In the last ABC issue, Shadam was 7th, topped only by Lane and Villy from CBS. They aren't even together, yet clearly they have a fanbase.

Please keep voting and showing your support! Beachmom usually posts the voting info.

Way to go, #teamshadam !!!

I always do my share of voting and sending emails. I happy that Shadam still make the couples list and they aren't even a couple. This makes me very happy indeed.

Me too, Shadam exists always. The chemistry, angst and passion between Adam and Sharon cannot be matched. Our star-crossed lovers will rise again. Cause YR is just a snoozefest without them together causing mischief and caring for each other like two people in love should be. They are YR's supercouple.

I ♥ Shadam

I agree. These writers can try to make the other couples into super couples but they won't succeed. No one comes close to what Sharon and Adam have. They ooze wit chemistry and passion that jumps off your TV screen.

Shadam Forever!!!!!

#53013   2013/09/01 05:05PM
    beachmomluvr

Waiting for NB's mag to come out to see what the next spoiler he is going to reveal, he said it would be in his Fearless Predictions so we will have to determine what is the legit spoiler and what is not...

#53014   2013/09/01 08:10PM
    canada gal

Quote Lolababy29: Shadam to the top!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend

yes thanks, hope your long weekend is great, too, lola

#53015   2013/09/01 08:19PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

If you are voting in the Soaps-in-Depth polls, please keep doing so! (Lurkers, I'm talking to you...)

In the last ABC issue, Shadam was 7th, topped only by Lane and Villy from CBS. They aren't even together, yet clearly they have a fanbase.

Please keep voting and showing your support! Beachmom usually posts the voting info.

I always do my share of voting and sending emails. I happy that Shadam still make the couples list and they aren't even a couple. This makes me very happy indeed.

Me too, Shadam exists always. The chemistry, angst and passion between Adam and Sharon cannot be matched. Our star-crossed lovers will rise again. Cause YR is just a snoozefest without them together causing mischief and caring for each other like two people in love should be. They are YR's supercouple.

I ♥ Shadam

I agree. These writers can try to make the other couples into super couples but they won't succeed. No one comes close to what Sharon and Adam have. They ooze wit chemistry and passion that jumps off your TV screen.

Shadam Forever!!!!!

Shadam is a one-of-a-kind lovestory that cannot be duplicated because it was not plan. There was no soap opera formula. Shadam exists because of the hard work and the amazing chemistry of two great actors.

Shadam Rocks!!!

#53016   2013/09/01 08:35PM
    canada gal

Quote beachmomluvr: Waiting for NB's mag to come out to see what the next spoiler he is going to reveal, he said it would be in his Fearless Predictions so we will have to determine what is the legit spoiler and what is not...

yes beachmom, please let us know when NB's ezine comes out. I am very curious to see his multiple choice spoilers.

#53017   2013/09/01 08:41PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

I ♥ Shadam

Shadam Forever!!!!!

Shadam is a one-of-a-kind lovestory that cannot be duplicated because it was not plan. There was no soap opera formula. Shadam exists because of the hard work and the amazing chemistry of two great actors.

Shadam Rocks!!!

I agree. Chemistry can't be forced with actors, it's either you have it or you don't, and MM/SC have chemistry galore, it isn't forced on us like some writers try to force couples down our throats so we can determine if they have chemistry or not, but with MM/SC there isn't much forcing to do, it's just there and it shows in their scenes together.

I'm happy that it was them that brought up Shadam to MAB thank god she agreed to give it a shot, and it worked with the fans. We want our Shadam back.

#53018   2013/09/01 08:43PM
    starlight19

Quote beachmomluvr: Waiting for NB's mag to come out to see what the next spoiler he is going to reveal, he said it would be in his Fearless Predictions so we will have to determine what is the legit spoiler and what is not...

I'm curious to what it will be. Hope it's something we want to know and it better be good.

#53019   2013/09/02 06:06AM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

I ♥ Shadam

Shadam Forever!!!!!

Shadam Rocks!!!

I agree. Chemistry can't be forced with actors, it's either you have it or you don't, and MM/SC have chemistry galore, it isn't forced on us like some writers try to force couples down our throats so we can determine if they have chemistry or not, but with MM/SC there isn't much forcing to do, it's just there and it shows in their scenes together.

I'm happy that it was them that brought up Shadam to MAB thank god she agreed to give it a shot, and it worked with the fans. We want our Shadam back.

ITA, when actors share the same vision for their characters the passion comes naturally. That is what Shadam is all about.

Yes we want our Shadam back!!!

#53020   2013/09/02 01:22PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:

Looking forward to seeing Sharon and Adam together again cause they are simply the best of Y&R.

« 5297 5298 5299 5300 5301 5302 5303 5304 5305 5306 5307 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list