List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/19 06:05AM, Views: 2254103, Replies: 55500
    « 5296 5297 5298 5299 5300 5301 5302 5303 5304 5305 5306 » »| page:
    #53001   2013/08/31 03:41PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    ynnej2198

Forgot to say that I have a few vids-of-vids on my channel. (Glad I did those now!)

OH, SO HAPPY Jack is the secret investor. I love Jack and Adam's friendship. They got past that diary fiasco and have built a good thing. Jack is way better for Adam than Victurd.

Oh, and, stuff is about to hit the fan with the baby. Let's just see if Adam actually reacts the way he should....

#53002   2013/08/31 03:46PM
    ynnej2198

Oh, I also forgot:

If you are voting in the Soaps-in-Depth polls, please keep doing so! (Lurkers, I'm talking to you...)

Shadam has been consistently making the top ten couples for months.

In the last ABC issue, Shadam was 7th, topped only by Lane and Villy from CBS. They aren't even together, yet clearly they have a fanbase.

Please keep voting and showing your support! Beachmom usually posts the voting info.

Way to go, #teamshadam !!!

#53003   2013/08/31 08:49PM
    starlight19

Quote ynnej2198: Forgot to say that I have a few vids-of-vids on my channel. (Glad I did those now!)

OH, SO HAPPY Jack is the secret investor. I love Jack and Adam's friendship. They got past that diary fiasco and have built a good thing. Jack is way better for Adam than Victurd.

Oh, and, stuff is about to hit the fan with the baby. Let's just see if Adam actually reacts the way he should....

Thanks for your video channels,I will check it out. I'm also happy that's it's Jack, but I would have preferred Tucker but Jack will do. I really love their friendship. Who would have thought that a few years ago, Jack hated Adam he would call him a sociopath. Now the have a bromance going. I can't wait to watch them working together it's going to be epic.

#53004   2013/08/31 08:50PM
    starlight19

Quote ynnej2198: Oh, I also forgot:

If you are voting in the Soaps-in-Depth polls, please keep doing so! (Lurkers, I'm talking to you...)

In the last ABC issue, Shadam was 7th, topped only by Lane and Villy from CBS. They aren't even together, yet clearly they have a fanbase.

Please keep voting and showing your support! Beachmom usually posts the voting info.

I always do my share of voting and sending emails. I happy that Shadam still make the couples list and they aren't even a couple. This makes me very happy indeed.

#53005   2013/08/31 10:08PM
    beachmomluvr

Quote ynnej2198: Just wanted to say hello and wish everyone (in the US) a happy Labor Day weekend!

Missing my shadam scenes something awful. Haven't watched since their scenes on 8/14 and 8/15.

Oh, just so you know, the channel that was posting current Sharon and Adam stuff has been terminated from YT. We no longer have anything past like Jan/Feb 2013.

I'm sad. I get the copyright stuff, but you would think sony would want people watching its (now craptastic) show.... Gah!

Hey Jen this really sucks!

#53006   2013/08/31 10:15PM
    beachmomluvr

So now that we know that Jack is the secret investor and this lovey-dovey crap between Adam and Victor is supposedly over, will we ever get an answer on why Adam dumped Sharon at Victor's command or are we just supposed to forget that? I know BB told a fan that Adam's actions will eventually be revealed but does that include the way he treated Sharon or do TPTB don't care?

#53007   2013/09/01 06:27AM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: Cautiously optimistic that the new HW will do the right thing and put are star-cross lovers back together where they have always belonged.

♥♥ Shadam 4eva ♥♥

I agree. I will never stop being cautiously optimistic because we never know with these writers, JG promised so many things with Sharon and Adam these didn't pan out. Oh it was great from October 2012 till March before the shooting and a little after that, but then Adam came home and they did a complete 180 on his character including Sharon. So I going in with my eyes wide open with these new HW. Praying for good things

Team Shadam Forever <3

I am praying for good things, too. How hard is it to write a great Shadam love story. Just look at their history and continue it. So much Shadam stories to be told. Their friendship s/l last year was excellent, just continue it. C'mon new HW give us what we want.

We want Shadam ♥♥♥

ITA. I can't believe how these stupid writers ruined the most amazing friendship between Sharon and Adam. It's like they got amnesia or something and don't remember what they were writing. GMAB.

I blame JFP for the damage.

Technically, its a soap so nothing is ever ruined. LOL. The other s/l are so bad. Really, they are so badly written that it has not only dumbed the characters, but has also dumbed the viewers.

So if they can have Jack and Adam in a father-son type of relationship after Jack screwed him over and tried to convince Sharon that Adam was sociopath, then reuniting Sharon and Adam would be a walk in the park.

I am missing my Shadam.

#53008   2013/09/01 07:45AM
    canada gal

Quote ynnej2198: Just wanted to say hello and wish everyone (in the US) a happy Labor Day weekend!

Missing my shadam scenes something awful. Haven't watched since their scenes on 8/14 and 8/15.

Oh, just so you know, the channel that was posting current Sharon and Adam stuff has been terminated from YT. We no longer have anything past like Jan/Feb 2013.

I'm sad. I get the copyright stuff, but you would think sony would want people watching its (now craptastic) show.... Gah!

LOL, I know and isn't it funny that all the sites posting Dylan clips haven't been shut down. Interesting how copyright does not apply to him.

Missing them too, jenny. Nothing compares to Shadam.

#53009   2013/09/01 07:49AM
    canada gal

Quote beachmomluvr: So now that we know that Jack is the secret investor and this lovey-dovey crap between Adam and Victor is supposedly over, will we ever get an answer on why Adam dumped Sharon at Victor's command or are we just supposed to forget that? I know BB told a fan that Adam's actions will eventually be revealed but does that include the way he treated Sharon or do TPTB don't care?

Would love to know, too.

#53010   2013/09/01 10:28AM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote ynnej2198: Oh, I also forgot:

I always do my share of voting and sending emails. I happy that Shadam still make the couples list and they aren't even a couple. This makes me very happy indeed.

Me too, Shadam exists always. The chemistry, angst and passion between Adam and Sharon cannot be matched. Our star-crossed lovers will rise again. Cause YR is just a snoozefest without them together causing mischief and caring for each other like two people in love should be. They are YR's supercouple.

I ♥ Shadam

« 5296 5297 5298 5299 5300 5301 5302 5303 5304 5305 5306 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list