List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/29 03:37PM, Views: 2460555, Replies: 56395
    « 5284 5285 5286 5287 5288 5289 5290 5291 5292 5293 5294 » »| page:
    #52881   2013/08/26 08:14PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: I love it SC #1. She is good. Love Shadam they rock. Cant wait til these writers get smart and put them back together. Guess tomorrow is a skip day. Waiting for a Sharon/Adam day.

Yah, don't even bother, nothing to write home about. I watched the first 10 minutes and then went to prepare dinner. Also, waiting for Shadam to return to our tv screen.

#52882   2013/08/26 08:20PM
    Jackie10

Quote SharpEdges: Very interesting to me that the Chadam fans are so upset and offended that a Shadam fan was on the YR set and snapped pics of SC and MM. What they fail to realize is this fan was invited on set and given the tour by MM himself and he is the one who invited Sharon Case to join them. She had been filming that day with JM. Sharon and Michael are very tight friends, who talk daily on the phone whether they are working together or not, they eat lunch together if they are on set together and they text and hang out. Chadam fans may want to imply that SC is hanging on to MM and trying to make Shadam a couple or relevant but that's not the case. Sharon Case could care less whether her character is with Adam or not. She's in a great story, showcasing her talents and just recently came back from a huge press junket in Monaco? What I smell is fuming jealousy because MCE was nowhere in those pics and they can't stand that MM and SC are close and always have been always will be whether there is a Shadam or not. It's obvious by looking at any fan event that MM and SC are close they are always caught on film sitting together and talking. MCE get's the publicity shots that are orchestrated by the show.

As for Sharon Case promoting Shadam? Clearly these haters are again twisting and rewriting their own delusional history. It has always been MM in interviews and podcasts that strongly promoted Shadam; calling them a great couple with so much potential and that they could be a super couple and the future of YR. Has ever said anything remotely close about Chadam? Suddenly he is backing away from promoting because his heart is not in Chadam and so to be politically correct he has decided to just plead the fifth.

Sharon Case has simply talked up Shadam and Shick because she knows that she has fans in both fan bases who still pull for these two and she cares about them.

MM is the one who came up with and organized the first Shadam fan dinner when they were a couple. It was all his idea and even was snapped with the Shadam tshirt. I do not see him organizing or promoting anything with Chadam. Interesting to me that he hasn't gone out of his way to promote anything with this couple other than what is required; when he most certainly could. Nothing is stopping him.

Looking at MM's twitter feed it is the Chadam fans who have their immature and hateful behavior to thank for his backing away from twitter. I can recall during Shadam's heyday how much he tweeted and enjoyed talking and discussing his storylines, Shadam, sharing pics of Sharon and using his friendship with her to promote himself and Adam.

Where is MCE? Oh right..no where.

Great post and so true. You are right MM did promote Shadam more than SC. And he did stop when Shadam split and Cham started. I agree his heart wasnt and isnt in a Cham pairing to the extent of Shadam. And the fans dont like it and you really cant blame them but they are pushing something that just isnt there.

Do you have a link to the photos that the fan took?

#52883   2013/08/26 08:35PM
    starlight19

Quote SharpEdges: Very interesting to me that the Chadam fans are so upset and offended that a Shadam fan was on the YR set and snapped pics of SC and MM. What they fail to realize is this fan was invited on set and given the tour by MM himself and he is the one who invited Sharon Case to join them. She had been filming that day with JM. Sharon and Michael are very tight friends, who talk daily on the phone whether they are working together or not, they eat lunch together if they are on set together and they text and hang out. Chadam fans may want to imply that SC is hanging on to MM and trying to make Shadam a couple or relevant but that's not the case. Sharon Case could care less whether her character is with Adam or not. She's in a great story, showcasing her talents and just recently came back from a huge press junket in Monaco? What I smell is fuming jealousy because MCE was nowhere in those pics and they can't stand that MM and SC are close and always have been always will be whether there is a Shadam or not. It's obvious by looking at any fan event that MM and SC are close they are always caught on film sitting together and talking. MCE get's the publicity shots that are orchestrated by the show.

As for Sharon Case promoting Shadam? Clearly these haters are again twisting and rewriting their own delusional history. It has always been MM in interviews and podcasts that strongly promoted Shadam; calling them a great couple with so much potential and that they could be a super couple and the future of YR. Has ever said anything remotely close about Chadam? Suddenly he is backing away from promoting because his heart is not in Chadam and so to be politically correct he has decided to just plead the fifth.

Sharon Case has simply talked up Shadam and Shick because she knows that she has fans in both fan bases who still pull for these two and she cares about them.

MM is the one who came up with and organized the first Shadam fan dinner when they were a couple. It was all his idea and even was snapped with the Shadam tshirt. I do not see him organizing or promoting anything with Chadam. Interesting to me that he hasn't gone out of his way to promote anything with this couple other than what is required; when he most certainly could. Nothing is stopping him.

Looking at MM's twitter feed it is the Chadam fans who have their immature and hateful behavior to thank for his backing away from twitter. I can recall during Shadam's heyday how much he tweeted and enjoyed talking and discussing his storylines, Shadam, sharing pics of Sharon and using his friendship with her to promote himself and Adam.

Where is MCE? Oh right..no where.

WOW!! Brilliant post. It's wonderful to hear MM and SC are such great friends in real life, it makes their scenes alot more believable that thier chemistry and love scenes just sizzles through your TV screen. I also think their is that trust they have with one another especially those heavy loves scenes. Can you imagine doing a love scene with someone you don't like or don't feel comfortable with.

There is NO INDICATION that makes me think that MM and SC are not good together or that they do not get along...it's just the opposite.

#52884   2013/08/26 08:42PM
    Jackie10

Good Night All! Hoping JFP ends the Cham farce as swift and painless as she did the rape charges. Did anyone besides me crack up when CM told Melanie she knew Adam? I bout fell out of my chair laughing. She doesnt know Adam from a hill of beans. Also when she said Adam promised to give up EVERYTHING Newman for her, my list was: Sharon Newman, NE, Victor Newman in that order. Again a laugh at the thought of Adam giving up what he loves most for her. The scene of Victor telling CM she knows nothing about Adam or his history crosses my mind. And him telling her about finding her self on a slow boat to somewhere. Loved that. Hope he makes it happen and soon.

#52885   2013/08/26 09:10PM
    canada gal

Okay my shadamites here's a rewrite of yesterday's s/l. I think you will all approve.

Tucker is Adam's secret investor. Remember how Tucker and Sharon parted last season. Sharon saved his butt and Tucker respected and told her that he owed her one. Sharon gave Tucker a call just before Adam got released from the hospital.

It all started when Adam had asked Sharon to run Newman while he was in the hospital. She didn't want to do it, because she didn't want to leave his sight. It was touch and go with Adam. Sharon didn't know if he was going to make it through the surgery. She loved Adam body and soul. There were so many things she wanted to tell him, but Adam begged her to take his place at NE. Adam didn't trust Victor and he was afraid that daddy dearest would pull a coup d'etat and squeeze him out of NE. Adam trusted Sharon with his life and knew she would never betray him. So Sharon reluctently agreed to head NE in the interim.

It was the day that Sharon gave a press interview securing NE public image. She announced that Adam Newman was doing well and would be back at Newman shortly and in the interim she would be running the company with the full backing from the Board. When she returned to the office and as she was signing off on routine logistics, she came across a folder that contained a proposal to take NE back and make it a private family company again. But there was a big shortfall in the funds needed for the undertaking.

Reading through the financial requirements, it suddenly occurred to Sharon that this is the exact type of investment Tucker would find interesting. She called her assistant and asked her to get in touch with Jill Abbott who would know how to reach Tucker MacCall.

When Sharon finally reached Tucker in Tokyo and told him about Adam's idea of turning NE privately again, he said, "I want in, daring Sharon. I've got a blank cheque in front of me. Just tell me how much you need to take this to the next step." Sharon let out a big "yahoo" and thanked Tucker for his support.

Tucker's money was wired to a Newman holding account within 48 hours. Sharon took the next steps in contacting Newman lawyers to draw up the papers needed for Adam to sign and make everything official. She had put a lot of pressure on the lawyers, as Adam was being release from the hospital by the end of the week and she wanted to surprise him.

The week flew by quickly. Sharon told Adam that she would pick him up from the hospital and take him home. Throughout the journey home, Adam was grumpy and snarky. This was mainly due to him recovering from his injury. They get home. Sharon opens the door and Adam slowly walks in the foyer. He looks ahead and see a big bright blue banner saying "welcome back." A smile suddenly appear on Adam's face. He thought Sharon was amazing in making him feel so appreciated.

Then Adam walks over to the couch and see a shining gold envelope on the pillow. Sharon with a big smile on her face, tells Adam that she has a surprise for him in the envelope. Adam's interest is peaked. He sits down, takes the envelop and rips it opens, all the time, Sharon is admiring her sexy Adam as he figures it all out. Adam is flipping through the pages and a moment later he lifts his head and stares up at Sharon.

Adam, "Baby, come here."
    Sharon, "Yes, my love."
    Adam, "How did you...."
    Sharon takes her index finger, places it on his lip and say, "Shh, my love. I did this for you, because I knew how much it meant to you." And she give Adam a pen to sign the papers.

Adam takes the pen and drops it on the floor along with the document. He pulls Sharon toward him and kisses her softly as he tells her he loves her body and soul. Sharon looks into Adam's dreamy blue eyes and tells him that she loves him completely and unconditionally. Adam caresses her face as he gently reclines her further on the couch. Sharon asks him if is in any pain. Adam replies, "only pains of joy." He opens up to her as she opens up to him and they make passionate love all night long.

copyrighted canadagal

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/26 09:18PM
    #52886   2013/08/26 09:43PM
    Lolababy29

Quote canada gal: Okay my shadamites here's a rewrite of yesterday's s/l. I think you will all approve.

Tucker is Adam's secret investor. Remember how Tucker and Sharon parted last season. Sharon saved his butt and Tucker respected and told her that he owed her one. Sharon gave Tucker a call just before Adam got released from the hospital.

It all started when Adam had asked Sharon to run Newman while he was in the hospital. She didn't want to do it, because she didn't want to leave his sight. It was touch and go with Adam. Sharon didn't know if he was going to make it through the surgery. She loved Adam body and soul. There were so many things she wanted to tell him, but Adam begged her to take his place at NE. Adam didn't trust Victor and he was afraid that daddy dearest would pull a coup d'etat and squeeze him out of NE. Adam trusted Sharon with his life and knew she would never betray him. So Sharon reluctently agreed to head NE in the interim.

It was the day that Sharon gave a press interview securing NE public image. She announced that Adam Newman was doing well and would be back at Newman shortly and in the interim she would be running the company with the full backing from the Board. When she returned to the office and as she was signing off on routine logistics, she came across a folder that contained a proposal to take NE back and make it a private family company again. But there was a big shortfall in the funds needed for the undertaking.

Reading through the financial requirements, it suddenly occurred to Sharon that this is the exact type of investment Tucker would find interesting. She called her assistant and asked her to get in touch with Jill Abbott who would know how to reach Tucker MacCall.

When Sharon finally reached Tucker in Tokyo and told him about Adam's idea of turning NE privately again, he said, "I want in, daring Sharon. I've got a blank cheque in front of me. Just tell me how much you need to take this to the next step." Sharon let out a big "yahoo" and thanked Tucker for his support.

Tucker's money was wired to a Newman holding account within 48 hours. Sharon took the next steps in contacting Newman lawyers to draw up the papers needed for Adam to sign and make everything official. She had put a lot of pressure on the lawyers, as Adam was being release from the hospital by the end of the week and she wanted to surprise him.

The week flew by quickly. Sharon told Adam that she would pick him up from the hospital and take him home. Throughout the journey home, Adam was grumpy and snarky. This was mainly due to him recovering from his injury. They get home. Sharon opens the door and Adam slowly walks in the foyer. He looks ahead and see a big bright blue banner saying "welcome back." A smile suddenly appear on Adam's face. He thought Sharon was amazing in making him feel so appreciated.

Then Adam walks over to the couch and see a shining gold envelope on the pillow. Sharon with a big smile on her face, tells Adam that she has a surprise for him in the envelope. Adam's interest is peaked. He sits down, takes the envelop and rips it opens, all the time, Sharon is admiring her sexy Adam as he figures it all out. Adam is flipping through the pages and a moment later he lifts his head and stares up at Sharon.

Adam, "Baby, come here."
    Sharon, "Yes, my love."
    Adam, "How did you...."
    Sharon takes her index finger, places it on his lip and say, "Shh, my love. I did this for you, because I knew how much it meant to you." And she give Adam a pen to sign the papers.

Adam takes the pen and drops it on the floor along with the document. He pulls Sharon toward him and kisses her softly as he tells her he loves her body and soul. Sharon looks into Adam's dreamy blue eyes and tells him that she loves him completely and unconditionally. Adam caresses her face as he gently reclines her further on the couch. Sharon asks him if is in any pain. Adam replies, "only pains of joy." He opens up to her as she opens up to him and they make passionate love all night long.

copyrighted canadagal

Love it canada gal! Thanks for writing these.. keep them coming.

#52887   2013/08/26 09:45PM
    Lolababy29

Quote Jackie10: I love it SC #1. She is good. Love Shadam they rock. Cant wait til these writers get smart and put them back together. Guess tomorrow is a skip day. Waiting for a Sharon/Adam day.

Yay So glad to hear SC was #1

Team Shadam ♥

#52888   2013/08/26 09:47PM
    canada gal

Your welcome Lola, I love writing for Shadam. They are so inspiring as a couple. So much potential.

<3 Shadam <3

#52889   2013/08/26 09:49PM
    Lolababy29

Quote SharonCaseFan: Hello Shadam Family,

I'm a french Shadam fan and I want to give my support to the greatest couple on Daytime television, Sharon and Adam Newman.

Shadam <3

Welcome SharonCaseFan Glad you have joined us.

#52890   2013/08/26 09:49PM
    canada gal

Sharpedges, loved your posted. I love the fact that MM and SC get along so well. Can't wait to see them work together again.

Shadam's in my blood

« 5284 5285 5286 5287 5288 5289 5290 5291 5292 5293 5294 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list