List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/26 09:37PM, Views: 2404197, Replies: 56270
    « 5271 5272 5273 5274 5275 5276 5277 5278 5279 5280 5281 » »| page:
    #52751   2013/08/23 08:24AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    canada gal

Adam and Sharon are in love and no one can undone that. They bring out the best in each other. Adam shines and is happy when he's with Sharon and the same holds true with Sharon with Adam.

#52752   2013/08/23 08:26AM
    canada gal

Adam said to Sharon, she makes him want to be a better man and I believe him. Sharon is Adam's soulmate, always has been and always will be.

#52753   2013/08/23 08:39AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: Yes I also think you are right. Perhaps JGs plan was to have the burning of the ranch be the end of the trashing of Sharon and then we had the rebuilding of Shadam as well but JFP wanted to extend the trashing of Sharon to include taking the fall for Little Nicky as well and JG didnt. So we were left hoping this was the fall JG was talking about.

That's what I think too. As you said we have JFP to contend with, and she probably wanted Sharon to get well at the beginning and wanted to fix Shadam, then her lover boy came into the picture and everything went to the dogs concerning Shadam. I noticed as soon as Dylan came on, the writing for Shadam started to be different. Sharon and Dylan hanging out together maybe JFP wanted Dylan with Sharon who knows, it didn't click and moved on to someone else, that's when the writing started to be different. Sharon moved in with Adam and remember that long talk about finding herself, leaving NE (which she loved working there) among other things.....It was so sudden this change, then Adam got shot and everything went downhill from there, with a few scenes here and there.. this whole FWB storyline Shadam was never about that. They had a stronger bond and connection and love to just be FWB..maybe it was JFP's idea.

Anyway till the new writing teams steps in we will be wondering...

#52754   2013/08/23 10:31AM
    Jackie10

Imagine that a nice thread about all the Sharon hate turns into a Sharon hate thread never would have guessed it LOL. Our girl brings the buzz she is a one in a trillion character and actress.

Between Sharon and Adam they keep this board buzzing with love and hate. No one does it better then Shadam.

#52755   2013/08/23 11:05AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: Imagine that a nice thread about all the Sharon hate turns into a Sharon hate thread never would have guessed it LOL. Our girl brings the buzz she is a one in a trillion character and actress.

Between Sharon and Adam they keep this board buzzing with love and hate. No one does it better then Shadam.

I agree. It boggles the mind when you think about it. But hey if Sharon brings in the buzz and heated discussion Sharon must be doing something good, same goes for Adam. Our couple sure has this MB buzzing, and I'm loving every minute of it. I wonder if the writers see all the buzz Shadam makes.

#52756   2013/08/23 11:22AM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19: this whole FWB storyline Shadam was never about that. They had a stronger bond and connection and love to just be FWB..maybe it was JFP's idea.

Anyway till the new writing teams steps in we will be wondering...

ITA, Sharon and Adam were all about love conquering all. They were about redemption and forgiveness. They were about the underdog and the outcasts of GC.

#52757   2013/08/23 11:24AM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: Imagine that a nice thread about all the Sharon hate turns into a Sharon hate thread never would have guessed it LOL. Our girl brings the buzz she is a one in a trillion character and actress.

I know they bring in so much buzz when apart, imagine them as one in a loving relationship.

#52758   2013/08/23 11:27AM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:

I agree. It boggles the mind when you think about it. But hey if Sharon brings in the buzz and heated discussion Sharon must be doing something good, same goes for Adam. Our couple sure has this MB buzzing, and I'm loving every minute of it. I wonder if the writers see all the buzz Shadam makes.

I hope so. Actually, the ratings were up when Adam told Sharon if she knew what she wanted, because he did and it was his baby, Sharon.

#52759   2013/08/23 01:25PM
    canada gal

Hey Shadamites

Just saw the cdn epi. Don't bothering seeing it. I will not recap it to satisfy this nut case. I will only be supporting my faves, because this women is totally off her rocker. The only way to stop her is to stop talking about her storylines.

LOL, we have a mayor in Toronto that is quite colourful and we are shock that he is still in power, but I trust him more than the above.

#52760   2013/08/23 01:37PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: Hey Shadamites

Just saw the cdn epi. Don't bothering seeing it. I will not recap it to satisfy this nut case. I will only be supporting my faves, because this women is totally off her rocker. The only way to stop her is to stop talking about her storylines.

LOL, we have a mayor in Toronto that is quite colourful and we are shock that he is still in power, but I trust him more than the above.

At least tells us whose on?? Must be a Borefest for a Friday? You think your Mayor is colorful. Here in Montreal we had our Mayor arrested for Fraud or insider trading, not sure which, lol.

« 5271 5272 5273 5274 5275 5276 5277 5278 5279 5280 5281 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list