List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/20 04:13PM, Views: 2258434, Replies: 55507
    « 5246 5247 5248 5249 5250 5251 5252 5253 5254 5255 5256 » »| page:
    #52501   2013/08/16 12:51PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    starlight19

Quote shackfan: What a nice week for the Sharon and Shadam fan I am, ... Two days of Shadam and one week complete of Sharon ... But back to the storyline , certainly my Shadam point of view wouldn't be share for the majority but I understand and was glad than Sharon didn't accept to help Adam,.. i think she was an healthy no for the both of them ... And I don't think she was vindictive ,.. I think it was really the thing how much Sharon was and still in in love with Adam but needed to stand for herself first .... I think she sees how many times she passed Adam first in her life, and her last broken heart make her take step backward than it's not good for herself to just be the one to be there every times, without exception ... Even Adam helped her go through rough times, I understand than it was not an option . the last Shadam reunion was not good for her well being , because we have Sharon infatuated in a way she lost the side. Of herself and I think even the respect of Adam that he had for her. Right now ,even Adam doesn't see positively the act she doesn't help her .. But I assume than their next encounter would be in equal level the next times,. ... Because she got back strength she lost it before, ans she would not encourage him to disrespect her in any kind,... The Shick craziness is just a bump in their road,... In a crazy way i thinks it's good to Sharon to play Nick , even She thinks she is but I don't see her act crazy in love with Nick ,... She just want to recreate a fantasy world with him , ... And I have to be honest their scene make me laugh... But the Shadam scene in Victor office shows a more mature woman , and certainly a woman in love but who doesn't want to get a point in her life she feel she didn't deserve love and happiness, ... And certainly she didn't do it for nick ,but as she said to him ... That made her feel good to say no .

I think we will have Shadam back , .. But in same time , I am just scared than producers and writers will want more be focus put on the other lady in Adam life in the lead actress for age reason more than talent and chemistry... And I hope than we will not lose Shadam because a young version of the other couple is more better for the future of Y&R than our endless Shadam love story

I like what you said. Thanks for the insight.

#52502   2013/08/16 01:04PM
    shackfan

Thank you ... .. I spend hours reading the Shadam thread , and I really enjoy all the message , very positive place to be

#52503   2013/08/16 03:13PM
    Jackie10

Quote shackfan:

Thank you ... .. I spend hours reading the Shadam thread , and I really enjoy all the message , very positive place to be

Glad you enjoy our thread. Shadam is one couple we never get tired of talking about. Unlike others they are never boring. Even when they are just sitting looking at each other.

#52504   2013/08/16 05:16PM
    canada gal

Hey everyone, just saw the cdn epi. Today was when everyone finds out that Katherine past away. I cried.

No Adam, but Sharon was on causing angst for navery Avery went over to Sharon's place. She looks througth the side windows and finds Nick sandwiched betw Faith and Sharon. The thunder wakes them up and Avery knocks at the door. Nick explains why he's there, because of Faith's tummy. LOL.

Avery and Nick leave for the tackhouse where they eat and then have sex on the coach. Meanwhile Noah visit and shows Sharon his MS photos from his laptop. Sharon said that Noah forget his coat and suggests Noah stay and play with Faith while she drops it off. Well you know what happens.

Sharon return to the cottage and find out that Noah is suspicious of whereabouts the night of the banquet. He noticed the date on the infracture.

I'll be back later.

Shadam <3

Oh p.s. because Sharon, Avery decides she wants to get married very soon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/16 05:17PM
    #52505   2013/08/16 06:48PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: Hey everyone, just saw the cdn epi. Today was when everyone finds out that Katherine past away. I cried.

No Adam, but Sharon was on causing angst for navery Avery went over to Sharon's place. She looks througth the side windows and finds Nick sandwiched betw Faith and Sharon. The thunder wakes them up and Avery knocks at the door. Nick explains why he's there, because of Faith's tummy. LOL.

Avery and Nick leave for the tackhouse where they eat and then have sex on the coach. Meanwhile Noah visit and shows Sharon his MS photos from his laptop. Sharon said that Noah forget his coat and suggests Noah stay and play with Faith while she drops it off. Well you know what happens.

Sharon return to the cottage and find out that Noah is suspicious of whereabouts the night of the banquet. He noticed the date on the infracture.

I'll be back later.

Shadam <3

Overall it was a good episode. Sharon is so gonna get caught. I'm happy Noah is noticing something is wrong with his mom. I was happy that he found the letter to appear in court for speeding. I think Noah is going to figure out that she was near the hotel where the gala was. Avery is getting really suspicious too. She totally sees something is totally off with Sharon. Now we have, Noah, Adam, and Avery that notice that there is something wrong with Sharon. And Nick that is another story He is so blind.

#52506   2013/08/16 07:12PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: Hey everyone, just saw the cdn epi. Today was when everyone finds out that Katherine past away. I cried.

I'll be back later.

Shadam <3

Overall it was a good episode. Sharon is so gonna get caught. I'm happy Noah is noticing something is wrong with his mom. I was happy that he found the letter to appear in court for speeding. I think Noah is going to figure out that she was near the hotel where the gala was. Avery is getting really suspicious too. She totally sees something is totally off with Sharon. Now we have, Noah, Adam, and Avery that notice that there is something wrong with Sharon. And Nick that is another story He is so blind.

Hi Starlight, yes good epi. Anytime Sharon or Adam are on is a good day. I was LMAO when Sharon went over there to return the jacket. OMG, could those three keep a straight face.

I wonder if they were told by TPTB to speed up Sharon s/l because of fan's protest? I for one cannot wait till this blows over. And I feel the same about Adam's rape charge. Keep it moving fast.

#52507   2013/08/16 07:36PM
    canada gal

Quote shackfan:

IA shackfan. This is the best place to post. Everyone is so supportive with their positive outlook. It's a reel gem of a thread.

#52508   2013/08/16 08:14PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

I'll be back later.

Shadam <3

Hi Starlight, yes good epi. Anytime Sharon or Adam are on is a good day. I was LMAO when Sharon went over there to return the jacket. OMG, could those three keep a straight face.

I wonder if they were told by TPTB to speed up Sharon s/l because of fan's protest? I for one cannot wait till this blows over. And I feel the same about Adam's rape charge. Keep it moving fast. ~)

Hey Canada gal OMG!! that scene was so awkward and funny at the same time. Nick and Avery they were like WTF!! Sharon just waltz's in Hi Nick you forget your Jacket over at my place just in case it rains again......yah ok Sharon. Bad enough we had to endure Sharon and Nick playing "Twister" but the scene where Sharon comes in to return the jacket that was a littl cringworthy. Did you see Avery face when she left she's like what is wrong with this person, and good old Nick, still totally blind, lol.

In bold, yes it feels like they're moving it along, thank god because I really don't want to see Sharon play looney for months on end. I want her to get healthy and better. Adam well I hope this rape charges will not last forever.

#52509   2013/08/16 08:24PM
    beachmomluvr

Quote shackfan:

Welcome to our thread! Hope you come back and join us!

#52510   2013/08/16 08:27PM
    beachmomluvr

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

I'll be back later.

Shadam <3

I wonder if they were told by TPTB to speed up Sharon s/l because of fan's protest? I for one cannot wait till this blows over. And I feel the same about Adam's rape charge. Keep it moving fast. ~)

Hey Canada gal OMG!! that scene was so awkward and funny at the same time. Nick and Avery they were like WTF!! Sharon just waltz's in Hi Nick you forget your Jacket over at my place just in case it rains again......yah ok Sharon. Bad enough we had to endure Sharon and Nick playing "Twister" but the scene where Sharon comes in to return the jacket that was a littl cringworthy. Did you see Avery face when she left she's like what is wrong with this person, and good old Nick, still totally blind, lol.

In bold, yes it feels like they're moving it along, thank god because I really don't want to see Sharon play looney for months on end. I want her to get healthy and better. Adam well I hope this rape charges will not last forever.

IA, I want this moved on fast but it does worry me because CG is still filming...

« 5246 5247 5248 5249 5250 5251 5252 5253 5254 5255 5256 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list