List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/18 06:21AM, Views: 2252014, Replies: 55498
    « 5151 5152 5153 5154 5155 5156 5157 5158 5159 5160 5161 » »| page:
    #51551   2013/07/27 06:28PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    BigBluePlate

Quote canada gal:
    Quote BigBluePlate: On my topic about why Avery should be paired with Jack, I said that a Jack- Avery-Phyllis-Dylan quad would be interesting. Phyllis could add much-needed life to Dylan, and Avery would be a stabilizing force in Jack's life. Plus I like the name Avery Abbott. And then Sharon-Adam-Nick-Chelsea would be a quad! I know most despise Chels, but if she has Adam's baby, that ties them together whether we like it or not. But the twist that could work is to have Nick fall for Chels. I think MCE and JM have some chemistry, so it could work. And the impact on Shadam could go either way: Chick could come between them or bring them closer
    together. I prefer the latter, of course, as no one does it better than Sharon and Adam. While Chick survives in the tack house, Shadam would be the next GC power couple. I would love to see those snarky scenes
    between Nick and Adam, with Sharon in the middle.

BluePlate, I don't want to bash any fanbases, but I don't like the character, Chel, in Adam's orbit. The character sucks the life out of him. It might be how the actress plays the character. But she really does fit well with the Bardwells. JMHO.

I hope these writers do the right thing where Adam and Sharon are concerned.

Me too, CG. But unless TP make the baby Dylan's or unless Chels dies in childbirth, she will be connected to Adam because of the baby. This doesn't mean they need to reunite. I prefer them at odds, frankly as that's the only chemistry I see between them. Now TP are pushing Adam to prop this new Melanie chick, and this madness needs to stop! The only one Adam needs is Sharon--she's his forever and ever love! BBP

#51552   2013/07/27 06:33PM
    starlight19

Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote BigBluePlate: On my topic about why Avery should be paired with Jack, I said that a Jack- Avery-Phyllis-Dylan quad would be interesting. Phyllis could add much-needed life to Dylan, and Avery would be a stabilizing force in Jack's life. Plus I like the name Avery Abbott. And then Sharon-Adam-Nick-Chelsea would be a quad! I know most despise Chels, but if she has Adam's baby, that ties them together whether we like it or not. But the twist that could work is to have Nick fall for Chels. I think MCE and JM have some chemistry, so it could work. And the impact on Shadam could go either way: Chick could come between them or bring them closer
    together. I prefer the latter, of course, as no one does it better than Sharon and Adam. While Chick survives in the tack house, Shadam would be the next GC power couple. I would love to see those snarky scenes

BluePlate, I don't want to bash any fanbases, but I don't like the character, Chel, in Adam's orbit. The character sucks the life out of him. It might be how the actress plays the character. But she really does fit well with the Bardwells. JMHO.

Me too, CG. But unless TP make the baby Dylan's or unless Chels dies in childbirth, she will be connected to Adam because of the baby. This doesn't mean they need to reunite. I prefer them at odds, frankly as that's the only chemistry I see between them. Now TP are pushing Adam to prop this new Melanie chick, and this madness needs to stop! The only one Adam needs is Sharon--she's his forever and ever love! BBP

I agree. Adam and CL have chem when they fight other than that they have nothing, no romance and no passion. Sharon and Adam have it in spades. Everything they go through you go through with them.

#51553   2013/07/27 06:51PM
    canada gal

Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote canada gal:

THe shows a big mess right now. I'm displeased that the writers took Adam away from Sharon to give him an heir. Sharon would have been the perfect woman to give Adam his son or daughter. Like Nick had with Phyllis. Why deny Sharon her second chance for happiness with Adam in a love-fill family. As GC's outsiders.

Honestly, I fell in love with these two from the get-go. It is hard to let go. THere is something in the way MM and SC feed off each other. I truly believe these characters are eternally connected and I hope the writers see that, too.

#51554   2013/07/27 07:12PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote canada gal:

I agree. Adam and CL have chem when they fight other than that they have nothing, no romance and no passion. Sharon and Adam have it in spades. Everything they go through you go through with them.

Its like Billy and Chloe, but I Chilly has more.

#51555   2013/07/27 07:39PM
    BigBluePlate

Quote canada gal:
    Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote canada gal:

THe shows a big mess right now. I'm displeased that the writers took Adam away from Sharon to give him an heir. Sharon would have been the perfect woman to give Adam his son or daughter. Like Nick had with Phyllis. Why deny Sharon her second chance for happiness with Adam in a love-fill family. As GC's outsiders.

Honestly, I fell in love with these two from the get-go. It is hard to let go.
    THere is something in the way MM and SC feed off each other. I truly
    believe these characters are eternally connected and I hope the writers
    see that, too.

We shouldn't have to let go of Shadam just because the writers are blind as bats and can't see the treasure in front of them! I want to stay positive, but don't want to get my hopes up either for fear of being disappointed again. Now, if TP miraculously come thru for us, then PTL!

#51556   2013/07/27 07:56PM
    beachmomluvr

In reading the new CBS SID, the cover story mentions that Adam and Avery have noticed Sharon being clingy to Nick, it was written in the past tense so it could have been referring to when Adam and Sharon spoke at CL, so it could very well mean we get no Shadam scenes out of this.

#51557   2013/07/27 08:10PM
    canada gal

Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote canada gal:

see that, too.

We shouldn't have to let go of Shadam just because the writers are blind as bats and can't see the treasure in front of them! I want to stay positive, but don't want to get my hopes up either for fear of being disappointed again. Now, if TP miraculously come thru for us, then PTL!

Yes blueplate, the writers did a beautiful job with Shadam up until the FWB s/l. I refuse to believe Adam went through all that just to end it with Sharon Hoping for the best that Shadam return. I really cannot see Adam and Sharon with other people, because they are better together.

Shadam 4-ever

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/27 08:12PM
    #51558   2013/07/27 09:23PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote canada gal:

see that, too.

Yes blueplate, the writers did a beautiful job with Shadam up until the FWB s/l. I refuse to believe Adam went through all that just to end it with Sharon Hoping for the best that Shadam return. I really cannot see Adam and Sharon with other people, because they are better together.

Shadam 4-ever

ITA, though there is one thing that I will never understand is why the writers decided to give Sharon and Adam a FWB story line, not that I minded. Was it to quench our thirst, to have it just stop so abruptly.

#51559   2013/07/27 09:32PM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    ITA, though there is one thing that I will never understand is why the writers decided to give Sharon and Adam a FWB story line, not that I minded. Was it to quench our thirst, to have it just stop so abruptly.

I believe there was two reasons for it. To throw Sharon into her tail spin and either make her stop her meds or cause Victor to push harder to switch them. And to have a reason for them to be apart and in the stupid story lines they are stuck in now.

Good night all. Love Shadam and cant wait for them to reunite.

#51560   2013/07/27 09:41PM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:

I believe there was two reasons for it. To throw Sharon into her tail spin and either make her stop her meds or cause Victor to push harder to switch them. And to have a reason for them to be apart and in the stupid story lines they are stuck in now.

Good night all. Love Shadam and cant wait for them to reunite.

Never thought of it like that. Good point. That's when she started her tailspin after Adam dumped her. So now we are seeing Sharon spiral and Adam being sued with this lame SH s/l.

« 5151 5152 5153 5154 5155 5156 5157 5158 5159 5160 5161 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list