List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/23 05:39AM, Views: 2482154, Replies: 56477
    « 5137 5138 5139 5140 5141 5142 5143 5144 5145 5146 5147 » »| page:
    #51411   2013/07/22 08:47PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: Love when Adam made that heart-shaped PBJ sandwich for Sharon on Valentines Day. Adam is so romantic when he is with his true love, Sharon.

I agree. This was one of my favorite episode. This was still the old Adam who we all loved the one who loved Sharon unconditionally, who would move heaven and earth, who would walk through fire for Sharon, but unfortunately, that changed when he took a bullet for Victor and then did a 180 turn and went all OOC on everyone and especially Sharon which she did not deserve it.

#51412   2013/07/22 08:56PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: Love when Adam made that heart-shaped PBJ sandwich for Sharon on Valentines Day. Adam is so romantic when he is with his true love, Sharon.

I agree. This was one of my favorite episode. This was still the old Adam who we all loved the one who loved Sharon unconditionally, who would move heaven and earth, who would walk through fire for Sharon, but unfortunately, that changed when he took a bullet for Victor and then did a 180 turn and went all OOC on everyone and especially Sharon which she did not deserve it.

See, these writers know how to write for Shadam in a way that MM and SC can fully shine. I just don't like it when they keep Adam and Sharon in separate orbits. ADAm usually has a reason for acting the way he does, so I hope he will be true to his love, Sharon, and not be swayed by lies.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/22 08:57PM
    #51413   2013/07/22 08:57PM
    starlight19

Quote ynnej2198: ynnej2198.livejournal.com/71377.html

For those of you who are interested, the above link is to my Steve Burton & Friends recap on my blog! It is long, so I didn't want to post it here.

Rooting for Shadam always.

Hugs to my awesome Shadam friends!

WOW!! thanks for putting it up. You were so lucky!! I wish I was in your shoes. Love, love, JM and SB. I keep on forgetting they are just actors doing their job.

Thanks again.

#51414   2013/07/22 09:10PM
    beachmomluvr

Sigh...that seems so long ago...

#51415   2013/07/22 10:15PM
    canada gal

Quote beachmomluvr:

That's okay beachmom, he's just taking out the trash. He'll be back for his lovely, Sharon.

#51416   2013/07/23 05:57AM
    Jackie10

Good morning all. Still waiting for Shadam. When will these writers end all these crappy stories and get back to some true Y&R. So tired of the used up story lines. WTD, remarriages, fake falls, paternity crap. Think of other story lines please!

#51417   2013/07/23 07:44AM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote beachmomluvr:

That's okay beachmom, he's just taking out the trash. He'll be back for his lovely, Sharon.

I hope you're right. I just want to see Adam get wind of what is happening to Sharon and somehow try to go see her and help her in any way he can. He is the only one who knows how Sharon is feeling and what is going on with her. He doesn't want Sharon to be like this

#51418   2013/07/23 09:21AM
    Jackie10

Watching yesterdays eppy with Adam now. Love the hair and the tux. Love they way he told Little Nicky that he managed to do something that even made him look good.

#51419   2013/07/23 09:46AM
    canada gal

Adam and sharon have come almost full circle. They have both been to the other side... adam with family and sharon as an outcast. I'm sure the writers have a few more shocking and stupid thing (and I mean really friggin stupid) up their sleeve, but keep supporting our passionate lovers, because in the end Adam and Sharon will find their way back to each other. They always do.

#51420   2013/07/23 10:08AM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: Adam and sharon have come almost full circle. They have both been to the other side... adam with family and sharon as an outcast. I'm sure the writers have a few more shocking and stupid thing (and I mean really friggin stupid) up their sleeve, but keep supporting our passionate lovers, because in the end Adam and Sharon will find their way back to each other. They always do.

Haha!!! You made me laugh about "friggin stupid story lines" oh I'm pretty sure they do. I can agree with you that Sharon and Adam have had their shares of ugliness happen to them, and I'm sure there is alot more coming their way. Sharon and Adam will always been known as the town pariahs that will never change. That's why they are perfect for one another. I'm sure they will find their way back I guarantee, I don't know when but they will. Their love is too strong to keep them apart. They will heal one another.

Team Shadam. <3

« 5137 5138 5139 5140 5141 5142 5143 5144 5145 5146 5147 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list