List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/22 05:49PM, Views: 2398230, Replies: 56251
    « 5124 5125 5126 5127 5128 5129 5130 5131 5132 5133 5134 » »| page:
    #51281   2013/07/19 09:54PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    beachmomluvr

Quote canada gal: no problem, glad the meanies got the air deflated from their heads.

Our boy, Adam, was on too. He was so handsome in his tux. Oh, la, la. I was swooning.

He held his decorum, but let Nick have it BIG TIME.

1-Adam, -1-Nick (he's is such a creep)

Spoiler for Monday's cdn. Navery go into the stairwell to smooch (ewwwwwwww); and Sharon is looking up at them over Phyllis' body. It looks bad; but like Sharon she will come out of it with flying colours.

Thanks, can't wait to see this!

#51282   2013/07/19 09:56PM
    beachmomluvr

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: no problem, glad the meanies got the air deflated from their heads.

Our boy, Adam, was on too. He was so handsome in his tux. Oh, la, la. I was swooning.

Spoiler for Monday's cdn. Navery go into the stairwell to smooch (ewwwwwwww); and Sharon is looking up at them over Phyllis' body. It looks bad; but like Sharon she will come out of it with flying colours.

Let me first say Adam looked ridiculously YUMMY today

In bold, I agree, Nick is such a creep and a wimp. I wonder if Sharon will get arrested for what happened, even though she didn't do anything wrong to Phyllis.

There is a spoiler the week of July 19 to Aug 2, it says Sharon's erractic behavior is in question, could it be related to her medication? I say yes because I'm standing by it that Victor had something to do with it.

Thanks for the spoiler, where did you see this at?

#51283   2013/07/19 09:59PM
    starlight19

Quote beachmomluvr:

The Gala was nothing spectacular, not like the ones they use to have way back when, but it was not bad.

High points was- the confrontation between Phyllis and Sharon it was really good, and of course Adam snarkiness towards Little Nicky, WOW!! it was the best. I'm glad Sharon had nothing to do with the fall. Can't wait till Monday.

#51284   2013/07/19 11:16PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote beachmomluvr:

The Gala was nothing spectacular, not like the ones they use to have way back when, but it was not bad.

High points was- the confrontation between Phyllis and Sharon it was really good, and of course Adam snarkiness towards Little Nicky, WOW!! it was the best. I'm glad Sharon had nothing to do with the fall. Can't wait till Monday.

Starlight, i agree these were the highpoints of probably the last few months.

Looks good for Shadam, but there are still a couple of major bumps to weather. I love Adam and Sharon and no matter what gets thrown in their way they always find a way back to each other.

Shadam <3

#51285   2013/07/20 07:16AM
    Jackie10

Sharon and Adam are the IT couple. They will be huge when all this fluff gets out of the way. They will one day be a Super/Power couple taking Victor/Nikkis place that should be where the writers are moving with them. They have what it takes.

#51286   2013/07/20 07:29AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: Sharon and Adam are the IT couple. They will be huge when all this fluff gets out of the way. They will one day be a Super/Power couple taking Victor/Nikkis place that should be where the writers are moving with them. They have what it takes.

I agree. Nobody will be able to touch them. They have love, passion, fire, romance, angst, drama, trust, compassion, I'm sure they're more. Can't wait too see them come together, hopefully soon. They shine when they are together.

#51287   2013/07/20 07:32AM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10: Sharon and Adam are the IT couple. They will be huge when all this fluff gets out of the way. They will one day be a Super/Power couple taking Victor/Nikkis place that should be where the writers are moving with them. They have what it takes.

I agree. Nobody will be able to touch them. They have love, passion, fire, romance, angst, drama, trust, compassion, I'm sure they're more. Can't wait too see them come together, hopefully soon. They shine when they are together.

And dont forget they are every drop entertaining. Never a dull moment with these two. Yes they out shine any other on the soap.

#51288   2013/07/20 07:35AM
    eimik

Adam & Sharon were really a great couple, the writer paired the 2 of them perfectly. Adam is my favorit character. Adam keeps me watching. What will Adam do next? Love the scene when Adam/Sharon was in New Orleans!!!Hope Shadam find their way bac together.

#51289   2013/07/20 07:44AM
    Jackie10

Quote eimik: Adam & Sharon were really a great couple, the writer paired the 2 of them perfectly. Adam is my favorit character. Adam keeps me watching. What will Adam do next? Love the scene when Adam/Sharon was in New Orleans!!!Hope Shadam find their way bac together.

Welcome Eimik! Did you know that it was actually SC/MM's idea for Shadam? They went to MAB with it and she gave it a go. That makes Shadam extra special. It is soapy gold. Welcome to the thread. We are glad to have you and will be glad to have your input.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/20 07:44AM
    #51290   2013/07/20 10:00AM
    Jackie10

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Sharon and Adam will work their way back to each other we just have to give it time. All of this BS has to be dealt with first. Then they will start again bigger, better and stronger than ever.

« 5124 5125 5126 5127 5128 5129 5130 5131 5132 5133 5134 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list