List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 03:49PM, Views: 2452081, Replies: 56380
    « 5111 5112 5113 5114 5115 5116 5117 5118 5119 5120 5121 » »| page:
    #51151   2013/07/15 03:26AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: I am truly worried about MM. He doesnt seem happy at all. He is putting nothing into Adam and it worries me. I hate that some of the Shadam haters had to cause trouble between he and EB and now MM is not on twitter. We learned a lot from MM and his tweets.

Yes jackie, I am worried about MM. He is performing his scenes as best as he can, but there is a real disconnect. I wondered if anyone notices that MM is so more expressive when he's in scenes with SC. JMO.

Shadam <3

Its not just the lack of Shadam it is the degrading propping of the newbies. CL, Dylan, Mel. Adam can only do so much. But they are keeping him on the side lines of crappy story lines. Adam is a key player. A key family member. A legacy player. MM always put forth effort and made Adam a presents on the soap now he just doesnt its like he is just there says his lines and thats it.

ITA, it is interesting that he says he's now "an army of one" meaning that, like you said, he just there, says his lines, and calls it a day. He is not invested in this cr*pfest. I wish we were privy to the real truth.

He has just signed a contract for 2 or 3 more years, but from what I've seen on Y&R, I think he may be looking for something else. His s/ls are going nowhere fast.

Victoria, Nick and Sharon has been removed from NE, and we only see him making gawd-awful nice-nice with daddy dearest.

You're right. It pains me to see poor Adam stuck in nowhere land with that terrible actress that plays Mel. And now, we have to watch the baby thing again. OH gawd, this show is literally killing me. I am so turned off by this sh*tty writing for Adam.

Writers, please bring back the drama and angst only Adam and Sharon can deliver. Shadam <3

Good Evening Canada Gal and all my Shadam fans/friends/family

ITA, it is very very sad and unfortunate to watch poor Adam being reduce as fillers and put on the back burner. What a waste of amazing talent of such an actor of his caliber.

It pains me to see poor Adam being on one or twice a week while Chelsboro is being shoved in our faces . C-m writers, get with the program

I know how you feel. It's really pathetic that Adam and Sharon have been reduced to once or twice a week, while all the newbies are constantly shoved down our throats. I hope these writers get with the program and put Adam front and center. At least Sharonn is getting a good storyline now that puts up front and center. I just hope Adam will be somewhat involved in her story.

I hope, the writers find a way to insert a Shadam scene or two. Let's face it, it would be pretty stupid writing if Adam doesn't get wind of summergate. There's Jack, Victor and Avery, any one of them would have an opportunity to spill the beans.

Adam should be in Sharon's life right now, because Adam needs to support his love, Sharon at this crucial time.

Yes, I agree. He is the only one that can bring her out of this delusional state that she is in. Now with the paternity switch and what is about to go down between Sharon and Phyllis, apparently it's going to happen at the fund raiser with so many people there. I know Adam will be there and how is he going to react to all of this.

We know Adam knows that there is something wrong with Sharon he told her at CL the other day, but he has no idea that she is really losing it or she is about to have a really mental breakdown. I wonder if someone will tell him. I have a feeling probably Avery because she already knows Sharon is not in her right mind. Poor Adam seeing his love in this condition. I have a feeling they are going to lock her up at Fairview.

There was a spoiler that Paul will be involved with Sharon and Phyllis. I guess he will arrest Sharon for aggravated assault, or even attempted murder, who knows.

Sounds risky for our 2 star-crossed lovers. But I am positive they will bring their A game to the Ball.

#51152   2013/07/15 06:16AM
    Jackie10

If the writers were going to take Sharon this low they should have just let Sharon kill Phyllis and be done with it. But have Phyllis be the one threatening and pushing Sharon around and Sharon do it in self defense with the whole of GC watching. This would bring Sharon to rock bottom knowing she took a life even in self defense and sick. Have Adam be late to the party and no one else lift a finger to help Sharon and they just stand there and let it happen. Then Adam comes in just to see the ending. But fights to clear Sharon and help her no matter what. Ending the truce between Victor and Adam. The only one to come forward and tell what really happened being Summer. That would be great.

#51153   2013/07/15 09:37AM
    Jackie10

Hello Gloria! Loved seeing her. And boy was she right finally someone told Lauren it was her fault not just Carmines.

LOL at Sharon and Faith. Sharon did not tell Faith she would make it happen or take care of it(as in getting mommy and daddy back together again). She said things will work out the way they are supposed to. Which will not be the way Sharons BP fantasy thinks! New Faith is a cutie. Hope the writers dont ruin her in this stupid story line.

#51154   2013/07/15 09:45AM
    Jackie10

Yahoo! Hit him again Jack. That was worth the whole eppy. After Jack being a second dad to Little Nicky he should do more. Little Nicky acts like such a wimp.

#51155   2013/07/15 12:11PM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: Hello Gloria! Loved seeing her. And boy was she right finally someone told Lauren it was her fault not just Carmines.

LOL at Sharon and Faith. Sharon did not tell Faith she would make it happen or take care of it(as in getting mommy and daddy back together again). She said things will work out the way they are supposed to. Which will not be the way Sharons BP fantasy thinks! New Faith is a cutie. Hope the writers dont ruin her in this stupid story line.

I agree, but I think they will drag it out for a little. Have a feeling this switch is that Ghost Cassie will help Nick through this and make Sharon confess. Adam now has no idea what is happening with Sharon, once he does I know he will be there for her

#51156   2013/07/15 12:34PM
    Jackie10

I doubt Cassie has much to do with it. But Sharon is on a down hill slide. Hopefully Adam will be at his lowest by then and they will be helping each other back to the top.

Avery will be the one to help Little Nicky through this as it should be and as Little Nicky wants and needs. Just as in todays eppy Little Nicky told Avery it wasnt Sharons support he wanted it was Avery's he loves Avery not Sharon. And Sharon isnt after Nicky for love she just wants to feel needed and she thinks being there for him and supporting him will get that for her. But she is wrong he doesnt want her. And hasnt in years.

#51157   2013/07/15 12:49PM
    LuvThatSoap

Quote Jackie10: I doubt Cassie has much to do with it. But Sharon is on a down hill slide. Hopefully Adam will be at his lowest by then and they will be helping each other back to the top.

Avery will be the one to help Little Nicky through this as it should be and as Little Nicky wants and needs. Just as in todays eppy Little Nicky told Avery it wasnt Sharons support he wanted it was Avery's he loves Avery not Sharon. And Sharon isnt after Nicky for love she just wants to feel needed and she thinks being there for him and supporting him will get that for her. But she is wrong he doesnt want her. And hasnt in years.

Hey Jackie,
    I hope what you're saying is right. I really miss my Shadam. I just can't watch the show. Something special is missing on my television screen . I hope that Sharon and Adam will come back together stronger and better than ever.
    TEAM SHADAM!!!!

#51158   2013/07/15 01:04PM
    Jackie10

Quote LuvThatSoap:
    Quote Jackie10: I doubt Cassie has much to do with it. But Sharon is on a down hill slide. Hopefully Adam will be at his lowest by then and they will be helping each other back to the top.

Hey Jackie,
    I hope what you're saying is right. I really miss my Shadam. I just can't watch the show. Something special is missing on my television screen . I hope that Sharon and Adam will come back together stronger and better than ever.
    TEAM SHADAM!!!!

Spoilers said that Little Nicky would choose Avery over Sharon. And today he did that. And the only one for Sharon is Adam. JG said that Sharon would reunite with a former love in an inevitable way. That is Adam. If JG is true to his word we should get Shadam.

#51159   2013/07/15 02:14PM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote LuvThatSoap:

Hey Jackie,
    TEAM SHADAM!!!!

Spoilers said that Little Nicky would Sharon is going bonkers without adam by her side. She's hallucinating and adam was there to encourage her to be great and take what she wants not pine over something that's not available. Personally I don't think little Nicky would help sharon through this because he's judge mental, hypocritical and just uses her to stroke his ego. Nick never loved her, he loves himself he just uses women as incubators and to stroke his massive newman ego. Adam showed her what love is but somehow the writers are pointing that to nick I'm not buying that in the slightest. Let shadam have a baby.I'll say this now sharon would never betray adam like the con is doing now, never. That chick only cares about the best guy to use and throw them away like garbage after she's finish. Chelsea is a heartless con who would never change. Sharon is just what adam need but the writers won't make it happen because I don't think sharon would ever cheat or betray adam and they'll be together forever, so they adam with different people. This woman chose adam over her kids, which I think is to much love or obsession but she loves her some adam. Adam made chelsea and she walks around she did it all herself, adam even paid for that so called fashion business. Chelsea is nothing without adam. Bring some light to the show please adam and sharon don't deserve to be dumbed down to suit the noobs of this show. Bottom line adam find your cojones..

I hope you're right. I've read that interview too. He better deliver because we've being waiting since last October when they began talking again. Th started this beautiful thing going then just to have rip it away from us. But I believe in my heart they will be together again.

#51160   2013/07/15 03:11PM
    ShadamNuke09

Hello Shadamites.

Here is the link to Sharon Case's interview with Michael Fairman for those who are interested.

michaelfairmansoaps.com/the-young-and-the-restless/the-sharon-case-interview-the...

« 5111 5112 5113 5114 5115 5116 5117 5118 5119 5120 5121 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list