List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/16 06:48AM, Views: 2248070, Replies: 55491
    « 5110 5111 5112 5113 5114 5115 5116 5117 5118 5119 5120 » »| page:
    #51141   2013/07/14 02:46PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10: Can anyone tell me what days Sharon and Adam were on last week so I might go FF to their scenes on You Tube? Hopefully I will get to see Sharon Monday but I do have an appointment Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday this week dreading it.

Well Adam was on Tuesday that's when he fired Mel. Sharon was on Thursday and Friday. Adam was only on once

Ok thanks that helps a lot. I wont have to look through every eppy. Love seeing our couple even when they are apart they are the best thing going.

You're welcome. I can't believe Adam and Sharon have been reduced to once or twice a week. I remember a time when they were on daily. Now it's just pathetic. Hopefully in the months to come they will be on more often apart or together. I would prefer together.

#51142   2013/07/14 03:23PM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10: Can anyone tell me what days Sharon and Adam were on last week so I might go FF to their scenes on You Tube? Hopefully I will get to see Sharon Monday but I do have an appointment Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday this week dreading it.

Well Adam was on Tuesday that's when he fired Mel. Sharon was on Thursday and Friday. Adam was only on once

Ok thanks that helps a lot. I wont have to look through every eppy. Love seeing our couple even when they are apart they are the best thing going.

You're welcome. I can't believe Adam and Sharon have been reduced to once or twice a week. I remember a time when they were on daily. Now it's just pathetic. Hopefully in the months to come they will be on more often apart or together. I would prefer together.

Yeah thats my hopes too. They are using up the newbies so the vets can kick in and have the rest of the year.

#51143   2013/07/14 04:12PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:

Yeah thats my hopes too. They are using up the newbies so the vets can kick in and have the rest of the year.

I hope you're right about that. Longing to see Sharon and Adam cuddle up together and talk about anything and everything.

#51144   2013/07/14 04:50PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:

I hope you're right about that. Longing to see Sharon and Adam cuddle up together and talk about anything and everything.

Yes, even cuddling they make it interesting. They could just sit with each other and stare into each other eyes and I would be ok with that.

#51145   2013/07/14 05:18PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:

Yes, even cuddling they make it interesting. They could just sit with each other and stare into each other eyes and I would be ok with that.

Yes, I wouldn't mind a bit of eye sexing to begin with.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/14 05:20PM
    #51146   2013/07/14 05:30PM
    canada gal

I've been researching again to find clues. And I found a clip that might be foreshadowing Adam's reaction to the baby. It the epi where Victor and Sharon run into each just before Sharon goes over to Adam's office with just a trench on.

Could Adam suspect that the baby mostly likely is his and he's just waiting for the baby to be born. If it is born early then his hunch would be right and he will demand a paternity test.

Victor, "My loyalty is to blood as it is Adam's." 1:35

Link:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=eky0nY5Xxz8

I still don't trust JFP to right properly for Shadam, but I am keeping a positive outlook.

#51147   2013/07/14 06:02PM
    lilie

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: I am truly worried about MM. He doesnt seem happy at all. He is putting nothing into Adam and it worries me. I hate that some of the Shadam haters had to cause trouble between he and EB and now MM is not on twitter. We learned a lot from MM and his tweets.

Yes jackie, I am worried about MM. He is performing his scenes as best as he can, but there is a real disconnect. I wondered if anyone notices that MM is so more expressive when he's in scenes with SC. JMO.

Shadam <3

Its not just the lack of Shadam it is the degrading propping of the newbies. CL, Dylan, Mel. Adam can only do so much. But they are keeping him on the side lines of crappy story lines. Adam is a key player. A key family member. A legacy player. MM always put forth effort and made Adam a presents on the soap now he just doesnt its like he is just there says his lines and thats it.

ITA, it is interesting that he says he's now "an army of one" meaning that, like you said, he just there, says his lines, and calls it a day. He is not invested in this cr*pfest. I wish we were privy to the real truth.

He has just signed a contract for 2 or 3 more years, but from what I've seen on Y&R, I think he may be looking for something else. His s/ls are going nowhere fast.

Victoria, Nick and Sharon has been removed from NE, and we only see him making gawd-awful nice-nice with daddy dearest.

You're right. It pains me to see poor Adam stuck in nowhere land with that terrible actress that plays Mel. And now, we have to watch the baby thing again. OH gawd, this show is literally killing me. I am so turned off by this sh*tty writing for Adam.

Writers, please bring back the drama and angst only Adam and Sharon can deliver. Shadam <3

Good Evening Canada Gal and all my Shadam fans/friends/family

ITA, it is very very sad and unfortunate to watch poor Adam being reduce as fillers and put on the back burner. What a waste of amazing talent of such an actor of his caliber.

It pains me to see poor Adam being on one or twice a week while Chelsboro is being shoved in our faces . C-m writers, get with the program

#51148   2013/07/14 07:00PM
    starlight19

Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: I am truly worried about MM. He doesnt seem happy at all. He is putting nothing into Adam and it worries me. I hate that some of the Shadam haters had to cause trouble between he and EB and now MM is not on twitter. We learned a lot from MM and his tweets.

Yes jackie, I am worried about MM. He is performing his scenes as best as he can, but there is a real disconnect. I wondered if anyone notices that MM is so more expressive when he's in scenes with SC. JMO.

Shadam <3

Its not just the lack of Shadam it is the degrading propping of the newbies. CL, Dylan, Mel. Adam can only do so much. But they are keeping him on the side lines of crappy story lines. Adam is a key player. A key family member. A legacy player. MM always put forth effort and made Adam a presents on the soap now he just doesnt its like he is just there says his lines and thats it.

ITA, it is interesting that he says he's now "an army of one" meaning that, like you said, he just there, says his lines, and calls it a day. He is not invested in this cr*pfest. I wish we were privy to the real truth.

He has just signed a contract for 2 or 3 more years, but from what I've seen on Y&R, I think he may be looking for something else. His s/ls are going nowhere fast.

Victoria, Nick and Sharon has been removed from NE, and we only see him making gawd-awful nice-nice with daddy dearest.

You're right. It pains me to see poor Adam stuck in nowhere land with that terrible actress that plays Mel. And now, we have to watch the baby thing again. OH gawd, this show is literally killing me. I am so turned off by this sh*tty writing for Adam.

Writers, please bring back the drama and angst only Adam and Sharon can deliver. Shadam <3

ITA, it is very very sad and unfortunate to watch poor Adam being reduce as fillers and put on the back burner. What a waste of amazing talent of such an actor of his caliber.

It pains me to see poor Adam being on one or twice a week while Chelsboro is being shoved in our faces . C-m writers, get with the program

I know how you feel. It's really pathetic that Adam and Sharon have been reduced to once or twice a week, while all the newbies are constantly shoved down our throats. I hope these writers get with the program and put Adam front and center. At least Sharonn is getting a good storyline now that puts up front and center. I just hope Adam will be somewhat involved in her story.

#51149   2013/07/14 07:45PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:

Shadam <3

I know how you feel. It's really pathetic that Adam and Sharon have been reduced to once or twice a week, while all the newbies are constantly shoved down our throats. I hope these writers get with the program and put Adam front and center. At least Sharonn is getting a good storyline now that puts up front and center. I just hope Adam will be somewhat involved in her story.

I hope, the writers find a way to insert a Shadam scene or two. Let's face it, it would be pretty stupid writing if Adam doesn't get wind of summergate. There's Jack, Victor and Avery, any one of them would have an opportunity to spill the beans.

Adam should be in Sharon's life right now, because Adam needs to support his love, Sharon at this crucial time.

#51150   2013/07/14 08:14PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:

Shadam <3

I hope, the writers find a way to insert a Shadam scene or two. Let's face it, it would be pretty stupid writing if Adam doesn't get wind of summergate. There's Jack, Victor and Avery, any one of them would have an opportunity to spill the beans.

Adam should be in Sharon's life right now, because Adam needs to support his love, Sharon at this crucial time.

Yes, I agree. He is the only one that can bring her out of this delusional state that she is in. Now with the paternity switch and what is about to go down between Sharon and Phyllis, apparently it's going to happen at the fund raiser with so many people there. I know Adam will be there and how is he going to react to all of this.

We know Adam knows that there is something wrong with Sharon he told her at CL the other day, but he has no idea that she is really losing it or she is about to have a really mental breakdown. I wonder if someone will tell him. I have a feeling probably Avery because she already knows Sharon is not in her right mind. Poor Adam seeing his love in this condition. I have a feeling they are going to lock her up at Fairview.

There was a spoiler that Paul will be involved with Sharon and Phyllis. I guess he will arrest Sharon for aggravated assault, or even attempted murder, who knows.

« 5110 5111 5112 5113 5114 5115 5116 5117 5118 5119 5120 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list