List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/17 03:52PM, Views: 2422427, Replies: 56328
    « 5109 5110 5111 5112 5113 5114 5115 5116 5117 5118 5119 » »| page:
    #51131   2013/07/13 09:28PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    canada gal

Okay guys

i was "researching" some YT video and I came across some very good evidence that Adam was lying to Niktor about Sharon's ability to run NE. Remember he told them that he had safe guards in place so that Sharon could not do damage.

Attached is the link to the epi where Adam has an all-nighter at the office. Sharon walks into the office finding him asleep on that comfy couch. Sharon tells him they have a meeting with a client and Adam says that he's going home to shower and will be back in time for the meeting.

Well Adam does not return until the end of the meeting and the client tells him that Sharon did his job better than Adam would have done. Adam replies, "I'm not surprised."

2:30
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBCf-3txzVo

#51132   2013/07/13 10:04PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: Okay guys

i was "researching" some YT video and I came across some very good evidence that Adam was lying to Niktor about Sharon's ability to run NE. Remember he told them that he had safe guards in place so that Sharon could not do damage.

Attached is the link to the epi where Adam has an all-nighter at the office. Sharon walks into the office finding him asleep on that comfy couch. Sharon tells him they have a meeting with a client and Adam says that he's going home to shower and will be back in time for the meeting.

Well Adam does not return until the end of the meeting and the client tells him that Sharon did his job better than Adam would have done. Adam replies, "I'm not surprised."

2:30
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBCf-3txzVo

HAHA!! Good catch!! I never thought of that till I watched it again. I agree. Adam would have NEVER asked Sharon to run Newman if he didn't trust her. Sharon is very good at her job, smart an intelligent. Remember that episode when they were at AC and Adam was going to order champagne because she closed very important deal.

These two need to get back in the saddle, they need each other to be complete. without each other they are lost. Remember when Sharon told Adam, because Adam told Sharon I "I want to feel good, you make me feel good, then Sharon replies "That's how you make me feel too when I'm lost and sad"......

#51133   2013/07/13 10:21PM
    starlight19

Quote Lolababy29: Cant wait to see Adam protect his one true love Sharon again. He will definitely be the only one there to support her when the truth about the paternity comes out.

Team Shadam all the way!

Hope you're right, because when all this crap comes out Sharon will be hated by alot of people including Nick. The only one one that truly has her back and be there for her in her dark times will be Adam.

#51134   2013/07/14 07:07AM
    Jackie10

Yep Adam and Sharon are the greatest couple to hit day time in many, many years. I believe as I stated a week ago that Adams fall will coincide with Sharons hitting rock bottom and they will find their way to the top together.

#51135   2013/07/14 10:43AM
    bklynlady

Quote Jackie10: Sounds just as I said Sharons rock bottom hasnt happened yet nor has the love story. And I believe it will be Adam as well he is the only former lover she has had. Looking forward to it.

ITA. She continues to have incidents thrown at her and then she will have to reach her breaking point. Adam will be the man to pull her from the brink, who she has a history with. Not Nick, Not Dylan.

#51136   2013/07/14 11:04AM
    Jackie10

Quote bklynlady:
    Quote Jackie10: Sounds just as I said Sharons rock bottom hasnt happened yet nor has the love story. And I believe it will be Adam as well he is the only former lover she has had. Looking forward to it.

ITA. She continues to have incidents thrown at her and then she will have to reach her breaking point. Adam will be the man to pull her from the brink, who she has a history with. Not Nick, Not Dylan.

I agree She has a friendship with Dylan and in no way do I want her with him after CL. She has a parenting relationship with Little Nicky and that is the way it needs to stay. Adam is the only one she is stronger and less needy with and the one she loves more then anyone else.

I find it funny that they were trying to put Sharons relationship and love for Adam off on the BPD when she was totally sane. And now that it is quite plain she is off and in a BP state fantasying about Little Nicky they say she is perfectly rational and wanting him and her family back. You just have to laugh and go on.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/14 11:06AM
    #51137   2013/07/14 11:14AM
    starlight19

Quote bklynlady:

ITA. Sure she has a history with Nick, but nothing compared to the history Adam has with Sharon. They went through so much stuff and they were also there for each other. So this will be no different. JG promiseda love story for Sharon and by being rescued and nursed back to health from a former live. Adam

#51138   2013/07/14 12:20PM
    Jackie10

Can anyone tell me what days Sharon and Adam were on last week so I might go FF to their scenes on You Tube? Hopefully I will get to see Sharon Monday but I do have an appointment Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday this week dreading it.

#51139   2013/07/14 01:07PM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: Can anyone tell me what days Sharon and Adam were on last week so I might go FF to their scenes on You Tube? Hopefully I will get to see Sharon Monday but I do have an appointment Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday this week dreading it.

Well Adam was on Tuesday that's when he fired Mel. Sharon was on Thursday and Friday. Adam was only on once

#51140   2013/07/14 02:23PM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10: Can anyone tell me what days Sharon and Adam were on last week so I might go FF to their scenes on You Tube? Hopefully I will get to see Sharon Monday but I do have an appointment Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday this week dreading it.

Well Adam was on Tuesday that's when he fired Mel. Sharon was on Thursday and Friday. Adam was only on once

Ok thanks that helps a lot. I wont have to look through every eppy. Love seeing our couple even when they are apart they are the best thing going.

« 5109 5110 5111 5112 5113 5114 5115 5116 5117 5118 5119 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list