List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/18 08:59PM, Views: 2522657, Replies: 56543
    « 5108 5109 5110 5111 5112 5113 5114 5115 5116 5117 5118 » »| page:
    #51121   2013/07/13 03:58PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Lolababy29

Cant wait to see Adam protect his one true love Sharon again. He will definitely be the only one there to support her when the truth about the paternity comes out.

Team Shadam all the way!

#51122   2013/07/13 04:25PM
    Lolababy29

Quote canada gal: Shadam <3

Love them ♥

#51123   2013/07/13 05:12PM
    canada gal

Quote Lolababy29: Cant wait to see Adam protect his one true love Sharon again. He will definitely be the only one there to support her when the truth about the paternity comes out.

Team Shadam all the way!

Hi Lola, you are right Adam will be there for Sharon.

Remember recently at the coffee shop, Adam told Sharon he genuinely care about what happens to her. I think if he knew what went down, he would be there in a flash, unless Victor had him tied to the wing of the Newman jet.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/13 05:12PM
    #51124   2013/07/13 05:34PM
    Jackie10

I think Sharon will be the reason Adam and Daddy Dearest have their falling out. Whether it comes out that Victor messed with her meds or that Adam feels it contributed to Sharons break when Victor made him turn Sharon away.

#51125   2013/07/13 06:11PM
    Lolababy29

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Lolababy29: Cant wait to see Adam protect his one true love Sharon again. He will definitely be the only one there to support her when the truth about the paternity comes out.

Team Shadam all the way!

Remember recently at the coffee shop, Adam told Sharon he genuinely care about what happens to her. I think if he knew what went down, he would be there in a flash, unless Victor had him tied to the wing of the Newman jet.

Yes, I loved that scene He will always care for Sharon and will be there to support her no matter what. Can't say the same for Nick though.. Avery can have him.

#51126   2013/07/13 06:24PM
    Lolababy29

Quote Jackie10: I think Sharon will be the reason Adam and Daddy Dearest have their falling out. Whether it comes out that Victor messed with her meds or that Adam feels it contributed to Sharons break when Victor made him turn Sharon away.

I think Mason switched her meds for sure. Victor better get the blame for this in the end.

#51127   2013/07/13 06:27PM
    starlight19

Quote Kendrick1994: Sharon is going bonkers without adam by her side. She's hallucinating and adam was there to encourage her to be great and take what she wants not pine over something that's not available. Personally I don't think little Nicky would help sharon through this because he's judge mental, hypocritical and just uses her to stroke his ego. Nick never loved her, he loves himself he just uses women as incubators and to stroke his massive newman ego. Adam showed her what love is but somehow the writers are pointing that to nick I'm not buying that in the slightest. Let shadam have a baby.I'll say this now sharon would never betray adam like the con is doing now, never. That chick only cares about the best guy to use and throw them away like garbage after she's finish. Chelsea is a heartless con who would never change. Sharon is just what adam need but the writers won't make it happen because I don't think sharon would ever cheat or betray adam and they'll be together forever, so they adam with different people. This woman chose adam over her kids, which I think is to much love or obsession but she loves her some adam. Adam made chelsea and she walks around she did it all herself, adam even paid for that so called fashion business. Chelsea is nothing without adam. Bring some light to the show please adam and sharon don't deserve to be dumbed down to suit the noobs of this show. Bottom line adam find your cojones.

Wow!! Excellent post. I just wish them writers would wake up and clean up these awful story lines for Adam and Sharon. Put these two love birds together and write some amazing stories for them. They're nothing without each other.

#51128   2013/07/13 06:46PM
    canada gal

Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote canada gal:

Team Shadam all the way!

Yes, I loved that scene He will always care for Sharon and will be there to support her no matter what. Can't say the same for Nick though.. Avery can have him.

I loved when Sharon shutdown Adam and walk out of C&L. Classic Shadam. I miss them so.

This scene reminds me when Sharon call Adam (after she gets acquitted for Skye's murder)to come over so she could tell him that she going to go out of town and that she didn't ever, ever, ever want to see him again. Then Adam tells her, "if you think you can cut me out out your life, you're kidding yourself. You and I cannot quit each other. You know that and I know that...."

Shadam isthe original, nothing comes close.

I've attached the link below:

5:45
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS_iKo6uSIY

#51129   2013/07/13 07:50PM
    Lolababy29

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote canada gal:

Team Shadam all the way!

I loved when Sharon shutdown Adam and walk out of C&L. Classic Shadam. I miss them so.

This scene reminds me when Sharon call Adam (after she gets acquitted for Skye's murder)to come over so she could tell him that she going to go out of town and that she didn't ever, ever, ever want to see him again. Then Adam tells her, "if you think you can cut me out out your life, you're kidding yourself. You and I cannot quit each other. You know that and I know that...."

Thanks for the link! So true what Adam said, they can never quit each other Love it. And when he says "Someday you'll need me, and when that day comes, the question will be, will I still be there" The answer is YES Adam, you will always be there for your soul mate Sharon.

#51130   2013/07/13 07:58PM
    canada gal

Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote canada gal:

Team Shadam all the way!

Thanks for the link! So true what Adam said, they can never quit each other Love it. And when he says "Someday you'll need me, and when that day comes, the question will be, will I still be there" The answer is YES Adam, you will always be there for your soul mate Sharon.

You're welcome.

Adam and Sharon are SOAPY HOT. Cannot wait to see them on my tv screen together again.

« 5108 5109 5110 5111 5112 5113 5114 5115 5116 5117 5118 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list