List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 06:55PM, Views: 2461407, Replies: 56397
    « 5107 5108 5109 5110 5111 5112 5113 5114 5115 5116 5117 » »| page:
    #51111   2013/07/13 01:43PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Insxx

I used to watch Y&R everyday, but not now since JP came over. I hate the s/l with Dylan and Chelsa. I actually don't care about Chelsa never have since she came to Y&R. I feel the same about Chloe!

#51112   2013/07/13 01:45PM
    Jackie10

Quote Insxx: I used to watch Y&R everyday, but not now since JP came over. I hate the s/l with Dylan and Chelsa. I actually don't care about Chelsa never have since she came to Y&R. I feel the same about Chloe!

There is a thread for this somewhere. This is the Shadam thread how do you feel about them?

#51113   2013/07/13 02:08PM
    canada gal

LOL

Shadam <3

#51114   2013/07/13 02:17PM
    canada gal

Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote canada gal: Shadam <3

Just saw your last tweet and retweeted it. I really don't know what they're afraid of. Even if they were o reunite our couple, I couldn't trust them to write for them to write for them properly.

I believe they can write a better love scene than Mab. We just haven't seen any. We've seem them in 10-second kissing scenes and they've hotter than hot. So I can only fantasy what it would be like if they have another scene like Nola. I hope they are saving it for the love story they promised. But then again, it could be the actors that bring it home, since there is no dialogue in a love scene. ~~~~STEAMING the computer scene.~~~~

I don't know which one you retweeted, but that Valentine scene was super hot with Adam ripping her shirt off, too bad Chel ruined the mood. LOL

#51115   2013/07/13 02:33PM
    ShadamNuke09

Quote canada gal:
    Quote ShadamNuke09:

Just saw your last tweet and retweeted it. I really don't know what they're afraid of. Even if they were o reunite our couple, I couldn't trust them to write for them to write for them properly.

I believe they can write a better love scene than Mab. We just haven't seen any. We've seem them in 10-second kissing scenes and they've hotter than hot. So I can only fantasy what it would be like if they have another scene like Nola. I hope they are saving it for the love story they promised. But then again, it could be the actors that bring it home, since there is no dialogue in a love scene. ~~~~STEAMING the computer scene.~~~~

I don't know which one you retweeted, but that Valentine scene was super hot with Adam ripping her shirt off, too bad Chel ruined the mood. LOL

I retweeted that one and the one right before it. Cher retweeted the link to JG's interview question about Sharon. I'm not going to lie. When he brought up her coming out more evolved and with a love story, I got excited. It also made me think about what MM said in his interview. Something about Adam being on one path, and then it taking a turn. Adam is only man I see her having this love story with.

#51116   2013/07/13 02:40PM
    Jackie10

Sounds just as I said Sharons rock bottom hasnt happened yet nor has the love story. And I believe it will be Adam as well he is the only former lover she has had. Looking forward to it.

#51117   2013/07/13 02:56PM
    canada gal

Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote ShadamNuke09:

I retweeted that one and the one right before it. Cher retweeted the link to JG's interview question about Sharon. I'm not going to lie. When he brought up her coming out more evolved and with a love story, I got excited. It also made me think about what MM said in his interview. Something about Adam being on one path, and then it taking a turn. Adam is only man I see her having this love story with.

IA, Adam is the one. The other boys don't even come close to their chemistry together.

#51118   2013/07/13 03:00PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: Sounds just as I said Sharons rock bottom hasnt happened yet nor has the love story. And I believe it will be Adam as well he is the only former lover she has had. Looking forward to it.

They haven't been intimate since the farm (FWB, doesn't count) and the passion btw them when they are in scenes together is mind blowing. Cannot see Adam and Sharon in love with any other. They are the real deal.

#51119   2013/07/13 03:03PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: Sounds just as I said Sharons rock bottom hasnt happened yet nor has the love story. And I believe it will be Adam as well he is the only former lover she has had. Looking forward to it.

They haven't been intimate since the farm (FWB, doesn't count) and the passion btw them when they are in scenes together is mind blowing. Cannot see Adam and Sharon in love with any other. They are the real deal.

Yes they are no other couple comes close to what these two bring to the soap.

#51120   2013/07/13 03:55PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:

Yes they are no other couple comes close to what these two bring to the soap.

They can't keep Adam away from Sharon forever. Looking forward to a Shadam scene. Hey maybe that's what MM's complaining about not have enough scene with Sharon. Teasing, I'm sure he's more professional than that.

« 5107 5108 5109 5110 5111 5112 5113 5114 5115 5116 5117 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list