List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/21 06:16PM, Views: 2480706, Replies: 56475
    « 5106 5107 5108 5109 5110 5111 5112 5113 5114 5115 5116 » »| page:
    #51101   2013/07/13 08:42AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    canada gal

Shadam <3

#51102   2013/07/13 08:59AM
    canada gal

Shadam <3

#51103   2013/07/13 09:03AM
    canada gal

Quote Bebenette: The worst part of today's scene was when Sharon said to Nick, I will be there for you like you have always been there for me. Is this a joke? Or is this supposed to be Sharon going off the deep end? Nick has never been there for Sharon, including when he left her alone after Cassie died. Are the writers insulting us or showing how delusional Sharon is?

#51104   2013/07/13 09:03AM
    Jackie10

Sharon and Adam have so much story left to tell. Waiting impatiently for the writers to get back to Shadam it has been a slow process but it is coming. In an inevitable way and I hope it will be spectacular and explosive. Sharon and Adam are the only ones who have ever really totally been there for each other.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/13 09:11AM
    #51105   2013/07/13 09:56AM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: Sharon and Adam have so much story left to tell. Waiting impatiently for the writers to get back to Shadam it has been a slow process but it is coming. In an inevitable way and I hope it will be spectacular and explosive. Sharon and Adam are the only ones who have ever really totally been there for each other.

ICAM

#51106   2013/07/13 10:25AM
    Kendrick1994

Sharon is going bonkers without adam by her side. She's hallucinating and adam was there to encourage her to be great and take what she wants not pine over something that's not available. Personally I don't think little Nicky would help sharon through this because he's judge mental, hypocritical and just uses her to stroke his ego. Nick never loved her, he loves himself he just uses women as incubators and to stroke his massive newman ego. Adam showed her what love is but somehow the writers are pointing that to nick I'm not buying that in the slightest. Let shadam have a baby.I'll say this now sharon would never betray adam like the con is doing now, never. That chick only cares about the best guy to use and throw them away like garbage after she's finish. Chelsea is a heartless con who would never change. Sharon is just what adam need but the writers won't make it happen because I don't think sharon would ever cheat or betray adam and they'll be together forever, so they adam with different people. This woman chose adam over her kids, which I think is to much love or obsession but she loves her some adam. Adam made chelsea and she walks around she did it all herself, adam even paid for that so called fashion business. Chelsea is nothing without adam. Bring some light to the show please adam and sharon don't deserve to be dumbed down to suit the noobs of this show. Bottom line adam find your cojones.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/13 10:31AM
    #51107   2013/07/13 12:21PM
    canada gal

Quote Kendrick1994: Sharon is going bonkers without adam by her side. She's hallucinating and adam was there to encourage her to be great and take what she wants not pine over something that's not available. Personally I don't think little Nicky would help sharon through this because he's judge mental, hypocritical and just uses her to stroke his ego. Nick never loved her, he loves himself he just uses women as incubators and to stroke his massive newman ego. Adam showed her what love is but somehow the writers are pointing that to nick I'm not buying that in the slightest. Let shadam have a baby.I'll say this now sharon would never betray adam like the con is doing now, never. That chick only cares about the best guy to use and throw them away like garbage after she's finish. Chelsea is a heartless con who would never change. Sharon is just what adam need but the writers won't make it happen because I don't think sharon would ever cheat or betray adam and they'll be together forever, so they adam with different people. This woman chose adam over her kids, which I think is to much love or obsession but she loves her some adam. Adam made chelsea and she walks around she did it all herself, adam even paid for that so called fashion business. Chelsea is nothing without adam. Bring some light to the show please adam and sharon don't deserve to be dumbed down to suit the noobs of this show. Bottom line adam find your cojones.

welcome kendrick, you are so right, Adam did and still shows Sharon unconditional love, just as Sharon shows Adam the same unconditional love. Sharon was the only one there for Adam when all the Newmans turned on him. She encouraged Adam to be a better man and Adam encouraged Sharon to be a stronger woman.

Right now, Adam thinks he is not worthy of Sharon's love and Sharon has it in her head that Adam in still in love with Chelsea. But, really Adam cares for Chel as he did with Skye as a friend. It is the love of Sharon that Adam is longing for.

#51108   2013/07/13 12:58PM
    canada gal

Shadam <3

#51109   2013/07/13 01:08PM
    ShadamNuke09

Quote canada gal: Shadam <3

Just saw your last tweet and retweeted it. I really don't know what they're afraid of. Even if they were o reunite our couple, I couldn't trust them to write for them to write for them properly.

#51110   2013/07/13 01:39PM
    Jackie10

Hope everyone waits till Sharon hits rock bottom and we see if Adam/Shadam are the love story at the end of her journey. They should be as they are definitely inevitable. If the writers dont deliver then you guys can go wild. But for now I hope you all are keeping the hate toned way down and arent putting our Shadam in a bad light.

« 5106 5107 5108 5109 5110 5111 5112 5113 5114 5115 5116 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list