List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2010/10/19 04:11PM, Views: 2436540, Replies: 56346
    « 5105 5106 5107 5108 5109 5110 5111 5112 5113 5114 5115 » »| page:
    #51091   2013/07/12 05:25PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    BigBluePlate

Quote Jackie10: Got to take my Army son to the Airport. Will be gone most of the day. Keep the love flowing. Shadam will survive anything they have each other and always will.

Jackie, I love that you refer to your son as your Army son! Although you may not want to post his real name, please give him my sincere thanks for his service. BBP.

#51092   2013/07/12 06:52PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: All it took was one episode and Sharon is back the talk of the board. Damn she is good. Sharon and Adam always rock. Does anyone think it may just be in Sharons mind that she thinks she changed the test but she really didnt? She after all is imagining Cassie and living in a fantasy world right now.

Honestly jackie, today's epi was confirmation that these new people have no loyalty to the fans, the actors or the legacy of the Bell family. From the looks of it these writers do no research and it shows. Any tom, dick or harry can do a better job that these hacks.

Today's scene was riveting because of SC. She rocked it, just like she did last summer...turned crap into gold.

If the writers cared about the fans and about keeping Sharon's true essence, I'd say bring it on. But after reading NB's tweets today, it's only going to get worse. He even tweeted that the actors aren't happy with this new regime either.

Sorry guys, not trying to be negative. I really hope these writers wake up and give us a proper love story for Adam and Sharon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/12 06:54PM
    #51093   2013/07/12 07:52PM
    quimby

I am sooo done with this show. I can't take any more of this horrible writing and the destruction of Sharon. This was the last straw for me. I'm tuning out. Not wasting my time and energy anymore. I know you guys have faith that Shadam will be reunited, but at this point I don't care anymore. If and when this show improves, I don't think I'll be watching. It's sad that I feel I wasted 20+ years watching and for what?

#51094   2013/07/12 09:19PM
    nestlemilk

Has anyone heard from Michael Muhney lately? He's been off twitter for a long time and Adam is on the backburner. He has little to no storyline and not much screen time these days. I wonder if Muhney is still happy with this new regime. It feels like the tide has shifted, if you know what I mean... Chelsea & Dylan are on practically every day and Adam is on hardly ever. On the upside, at least he's not getting destroyed like Sharon!

#51095   2013/07/12 09:33PM
    starlight19

Quote nestlemilk: Has anyone heard from Michael Muhney lately? He's been off twitter for a long time and Adam is on the backburner. He has little to no storyline and not much screen time these days. I wonder if Muhney is still happy with this new regime. It feels like the tide has shifted, if you know what I mean... Chelsea & Dylan are on practically every day and Adam is on hardly ever. On the upside, at least he's not getting destroyed like Sharon!

I don't know why he is off twitter because I don't follow him. From what I've read something happened between MM and EB I don't know what exactly.

I've been asking myself the same question about his storyline. Since he's been on the show he's been front and center and involved in some major story lines. Now he seems to be on the back burner like last summer. I really thought these new writers were going to fix all this crapfest that MAB wrote, but it seem but they're doing worse.

#51096   2013/07/12 10:11PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: All it took was one episode and Sharon is back the talk of the board. Damn she is good. Sharon and Adam always rock. Does anyone think it may just be in Sharons mind that she thinks she changed the test but she really didnt? She after all is imagining Cassie and living in a fantasy world right now.

Honestly jackie, today's epi was confirmation that these new people have no loyalty to the fans, the actors or the legacy of the Bell family. From the looks of it these writers do no research and it shows. Any tom, dick or harry can do a better job that these hacks.

Today's scene was riveting because of SC. She rocked it, just like she did last summer...turned crap into gold.

If the writers cared about the fans and about keeping Sharon's true essence, I'd say bring it on. But after reading NB's tweets today, it's only going to get worse. He even tweeted that the actors aren't happy with this new regime either.

Sorry guys, not trying to be negative. I really hope these writers wake up and give us a proper love story for Adam and Sharon.

I can't believe what went down with Sharon and Cassie today, what Sharon told Cassie. I was like WTF!!! happened. SC was amazing as usual. I wonder if Adam will to be told about what Nick did and if he will think about Sharon. I really hope we get to see a Shadam scene very soon.

#51097   2013/07/13 07:50AM
    canada gal

Shadam <3

#51098   2013/07/13 08:06AM
    canada gal

Shadam <3

#51099   2013/07/13 08:15AM
    canada gal

Shadam <3

#51100   2013/07/13 08:28AM
    canada gal

Shadam <3

« 5105 5106 5107 5108 5109 5110 5111 5112 5113 5114 5115 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list