List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/22 07:22AM, Views: 2362505, Replies: 56165
    « 5104 5105 5106 5107 5108 5109 5110 5111 5112 5113 5114 » »| page:
    #51081   2013/07/12 05:40AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Jackie10

Quote Bebenette: The worst part of today's scene was when Sharon said to Nick, I will be there for you like you have always been there for me. Is this a joke? Or is this supposed to be Sharon going off the deep end? Nick has never been there for Sharon, including when he left her alone after Cassie died. Are the writers insulting us or showing how delusional Sharon is?

It is Sharon going off the deep end. She is trying to replace Adam with Little Nicky. Just as Adam tried to replace Sharon with CL and have the life he wanted with Sharon with her. It didnt work. As Adam said when asked how the Cham marriage and his redeemed life was working out for him he said "Not so well". This was true last year and is still true today New Crew open your eyes.

#51082   2013/07/12 06:10AM
    Jackie10

It may just be my opinion but I think the New Crew are trying to give Adam what he wanted Daddy's love. Of course Adam always knew it would come with a price but he has had to turn away the love of his life. Its not setting well with him and he will not take it long. He is trying but it will not work. Adam will take a huge fall. Then his fight for Daddy Dearests love will be at an end. He will see unlike Victoria and Little Nicky that Victors controlling love isnt worth his own happiness.

Then we will get back to the real Adam going toe to toe with Daddy Dearest fighting for NE and his place in it. The interesting, entertaining stuff.

Victor has never loved anyone unconditionally except Hope as she was her own person unlike Nikki, Victoria, Little Nicky, who think they have to have Victor and his love to survive. Hopefully Adam will realize as Hope did no matter how much she loved Victor she did not have to have him and his constant approval to survive. Adam can love Victor and still live a life of his choosing.

As for Sharon I believe we are just now fixing to see Sharon hit rock bottom. She is in a manic depressive state. She is seeing her dead daughter and in her mind she is getting Little Nicky back and her family something she really doesnt want. She just needs to fill the void she is feeling. Alone, lonely and on the outside looking in! Triggered by her loneliness from Adam having to let her go! Victors snubbing of her at every chance he gets(which thank goodness hasnt been many). Little Nickys lies about Summer and so close to Cassie's death which always plays on Sharon. Then hopefully we will see JG's promise of Sharon being nursed back to health by an unlikely person(possibly Cassie or Adam or both). Coming out on the other side stronger, more confident and better. With a love story with a former lover(Adam is the only one who fits this bill) in an inevitable way. Something has to give with these two dynamic Character/Actors. They need to be back in the lime light together.

#51083   2013/07/12 06:49AM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: Then hopefully we will see JG's promise of Sharon being nursed back to health by an unlikely person(possibly Cassie or Adam or both). Coming out on the other side stronger, more confident and better. With a love story with a former lover(Adam is the only one who fits this bill) in an inevitable way. Something has to give with these two dynamic Character/Actors. They need to be back in the lime light together.

Keeping the faith.

Shadam <3

#51084   2013/07/12 07:27AM
    canada gal

Curious, if you don't like a pairing and you even care less about the characters, why promote hate. It create hype for the status quo.

I don't really like Lane nor do I like Villy. For me, these pairings are a constant snooze fest with an occasionally wash, rinse and repeat. And for the most part I FF their scenes to get to my fave. (Truly sorry Lane and Villy fans, I am just trying to prove a point.)

Yes, I bash occasionally just to argue a point, but I don't obsessively trash them like some, but hey I have respect for other fanbases.

#51085   2013/07/12 08:18AM
    canada gal

Adam comes to life when he's with his one and only true love, Sharon and the same goes with Sharon. There is no one best suited for her than Adam.

Their arguments are invigorating and spicy; their friendship is unconditional, they've got each others back no matter what; and, their love making is out-of-this-world HOT.

Shadam <3

#51086   2013/07/12 08:23AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: Adam comes to life when he's with his one and only true love, Sharon and the same goes with Sharon. There is no one best suited for her than Adam.

Their arguments are invigorating and spicy; their friendship is unconditional, they've got each others back no matter what; and, their love making is out-of-this-world HOT.

Shadam <3

Here, Here!!! Shadam are the BEST!

#51087   2013/07/12 08:25AM
    Jackie10

Got to take my Army son to the Airport. Will be gone most of the day. Keep the love flowing. Shadam will survive anything they have each other and always will.

#51088   2013/07/12 11:08AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: Got to take my Army son to the Airport. Will be gone most of the day. Keep the love flowing. Shadam will survive anything they have each other and always will.

Agreed. In bold- they survived from all the crap that MAB threw at them so I think they can survive this. They will always be there for each other. They can't quit each other.

#51089   2013/07/12 02:42PM
    Jackie10

All it took was one episode and Sharon is back the talk of the board. Damn she is good. Sharon and Adam always rock. Does anyone think it may just be in Sharons mind that she thinks she changed the test but she really didnt? She after all is imagining Cassie and living in a fantasy world right now.

#51090   2013/07/12 03:09PM
    Jackie10

I hope Sharon puts sever people on the run and out of town. It they are going to cut her BPD loose and make her have another break down let her get to more then one of these losers.

« 5104 5105 5106 5107 5108 5109 5110 5111 5112 5113 5114 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list