List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/15 06:46PM, Views: 2420588, Replies: 56321
    « 5103 5104 5105 5106 5107 5108 5109 5110 5111 5112 5113 » »| page:
    #51071   2013/07/11 07:46PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    beachmomluvr

By the way, I am going out of town so I won't be around to post, hope everyone has a great weekend!

Shadam always!!!!

#51072   2013/07/11 08:02PM
    canada gal

Quote beachmomluvr: Sad that Adam was only on one day this week and Chylan got 3 days, such a travesty! Adam/MM has been reduced to being a dayplayer, so sad...

Don't worry beachmom, Adam and Sharon will be back together again. They can't stay apart too long, because they are each others' heart and soul.

Have a great weekend.

#51073   2013/07/11 08:03PM
    starlight19

SC is excellent in the subtleness of her BPD s/l. She's got me fooled. I'll think she's her old self, but then she says something totally off. She is totally believable. I was glued to every word and gesture she said and made. Great performances by both actresses.

Great scenes with Sharon and Faith. I agree with your post. Especially when she was talking to Nick, saying all right things, how everything will be alright and she will be there for him then when he told her he had to leave she had this off into space look. Definitely he meds are not working.

#51074   2013/07/11 08:12PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    SC is excellent in the subtleness of her BPD s/l. She's got me fooled. I'll think she's her old self, but then she says something totally off. She is totally believable. I was glued to every word and gesture she said and made. Great performances by both actresses.

Great scenes with Sharon and Faith. I agree with your post. Especially when she was talking to Nick, saying all right things, how everything will be alright and she will be there for him then when he told her he had to leave she had this off into space look. Definitely he meds are not working.

Hey starlight, I am not sure if they will involve Victor in Sharon's breakdown, but I was thinking that one or both of the random men Sharon hooked up with could be on victor's payroll.

I remember the first one stalking her in the restaurant and thought it was slightly odd that he was scoping her out. He could have definitely been the culprit who switched her meds.

#51075   2013/07/11 08:13PM
    starlight19

Quote beachmomluvr: Go ahead and send your votes in for the next Reader's Poll, one per household to:

CBS Readers Poll
    C/o Soaps in Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave.
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

On a piece of paper or postcard, write MM for Favorite Actor, SC for Favorite Actress and Shadam Favorite Couple

Please get votes mailed in by Tuesday at the latest! In the most recent CBS SID, Shadam was #2 yeah! Keep up the great work!

Thanks for the address. Most definitely will vote, and semd email.

I agree. DOOL has the b*lls to put EJami front and centre and their ratings keep rising.

I agree, DOOL is so much better now. I had stopped watching a couple of years ago because of the other writing team. It came to a point it was all about the Herendez Family and so on...They let alot of vets go, so I decided to join them. Finally, I came back to DOOL, the writing is fantastic and I'm happy that the writers put Ejami together (about time) and they WERE toxic but the writers still put them together. Ejami were much more toxic then Sharon and Adam. Sharon and Adam are like a walk in the park.

Hopefully, the writers will smarten up and listen to its fans. They have pure gold when it comes to Shadam. Could it be the writers are afraid to have them reunite because of the backlash or outrage of the Chadam fans or fans that have never like Shadam..

#51076   2013/07/11 08:16PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

Hey starlight, I am not sure if they will involve Victor in Sharon's breakdown, but I was thinking that one or both of the random men Sharon hooked up with could be on victor's payroll.

I remember the first one stalking her in the restaurant and thought it was slightly odd that he was scoping her out. He could have definitely been the culprit who switched her meds.

That could very well be. I wouldn't put past him. Victor has all his goons hiding behind the bushes so whenever he needs to get his revenge on someone he pull out goonies so he won't have his hands dirty.

#51077   2013/07/11 08:24PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

That could very well be. I wouldn't put past him. Victor has all his goons hiding behind the bushes so whenever he needs to get his revenge on someone he pull out goonies so he won't have his hands dirty.

LOL, these writers have even scr*wed up Victor's character. Before he was a force to be reckoned with, now he slithers through scenes and acts like "father knows best."

GMAB, Victor went from astute businessman that built NE "from the ground up" to meddling Gertrude.

I wonder if we will have a Shadam scene at the MS Ball. If Paul is involved and arrests Sharon, will Adam be there for her. We all know the real Adam would have Sharon's back.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/11 08:25PM
    #51078   2013/07/11 09:18PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

LOL, these writers have even scr*wed up Victor's character. Before he was a force to be reckoned with, now he slithers through scenes and acts like "father knows best."

GMAB, Victor went from astute businessman that built NE "from the ground up" to meddling Gertrude.

I wonder if we will have a Shadam scene at the MS Ball. If Paul is involved and arrests Sharon, will Adam be there for her. We all know the real Adam would have Sharon's back.

Bolded part. Never heard of that one, and true all he does is meddle in his kids lives, he's doing it with Adam and now Victoria

I'm hoping they do get a scene at the Ball, a little interaction at least. I wonder if the confrontation will happen at the ball, and will Adam find out right away or will someone tell him. I really hoping he will some way help her.

#51079   2013/07/11 10:19PM
    Bebenette

The worst part of today's scene was when Sharon said to Nick, I will be there for you like you have always been there for me. Is this a joke? Or is this supposed to be Sharon going off the deep end? Nick has never been there for Sharon, including when he left her alone after Cassie died. Are the writers insulting us or showing how delusional Sharon is?

#51080   2013/07/12 03:35AM
    canada gal

Quote Bebenette: The worst part of today's scene was when Sharon said to Nick, I will be there for you like you have always been there for me. Is this a joke? Or is this supposed to be Sharon going off the deep end? Nick has never been there for Sharon, including when he left her alone after Cassie died. Are the writers insulting us or showing how delusional Sharon is?

ITA, This is not Sharon's BPD. This is more of last year's cr*pfest. At least MAB was transparent. These currents hacks are deceptive they are assassinating our beloved character, Sharon and totally erasing Adam's true core.

Total bullsh*t.

« 5103 5104 5105 5106 5107 5108 5109 5110 5111 5112 5113 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list