List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/29 06:58PM, Views: 2406381, Replies: 56278
    « 5102 5103 5104 5105 5106 5107 5108 5109 5110 5111 5112 » »| page:
    #51061   2013/07/11 03:19PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Jackie10

Was there anything else that might be interesting besides Sharon?

#51062   2013/07/11 03:51PM
    ShadamNuke09

Quote canada gal: Have you ever noticed that Sharon and Adam never needed another character to provide hype for them. They are the triple-threat package deal of daytime TV.

Now writers, please give us our Shadam back.

Absolutely. They lift each other up. They're just that good.

#51063   2013/07/11 05:53PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: No Adam today

Sharon was on and she not her normal self. She's having dinner at the tackhouse with Faith (new actress, very cute). Faith asks her how can we be a family that lives together. Sharon replies, "Don't worry dear. I'll take care of that."

SC was great. She's rockin her scenes. Sharon has me guessing, at times she seems her normal self and then she goes all twilight zone.

Thanks for the recap. Can't wait too see the new Faith. Why is Sharon at the Tackhouse. I gotta see for myself how Sharon is acting, because sometimes she appears normal and next minute she goes loopy. Definitely her meds aren't working. Still say Victor is doing something to her meds. If it is I wonder what Adam will do when he does find out.

She cute but not as sweet as the other Faith. She is a precocious child with a strong personality. I can see her give Avery a piece of her mind.

SC is excellent in the subtleness of her BPD s/l. She's got me fooled. I'll think she's her old self, but then she says something totally off. She is totally believable. I was glued to every word and gesture she said and made. Great performances by both actresses.

#51064   2013/07/11 05:55PM
    BigBluePlate

Quote canada gal:
    Quote quimby: I find that every time Victor is on he gets more disgusting. Asking Mel if she had some hanky panky with Adam. WTF? Why did he hire her if she is such a bad liar? (And also bad actress). Adam was suspicious and Victor knew she was helping him, so what was the point of bringing her in? It seems like now Mel and Billy are blaming Adam for the mess they are in. Wasn't this Mel chick working for Avery or was she an associate? Why does Adam have to find her a job? She just needs to leave. Of course this mess is Victor's fault. Can't believe he would get Billy hooked on gambling
    again. Doesn't Victor think how this will impact his grandkids? Of course
    not, Victor always thinks of himself.

LMAO, the show has been a snoozefest that I had forgotten Mel works for Avery. How can Adam and Victor both fire her; shouldn't they report her to either Avery or Leslie????

WTH, the writing is atrocious. Do these writers think we brainless twits or what???

Mel worked for Avery before Avery started her own law firm with Leslie. When Avery became self-employed, she gave Newman notice. Since Mel was not part of Avery's firm, she continued to represent NE as an independent attorney. So glad they canned her, but I don't think we've seen the last of Mel yet. It seems TP plan to make her Phyllis-lite. Why else would they hire another fake redhead so soon after MS announced she was leaving? None of these distractions make me want Shadam any less, btw. I think TP are cowards and are afraid of the Shadam power--that their reunion would turn away Chadam fans and other long-time viewers (some supposedly stopped watching because of Shadam). TP
    need to get brave, and quick. Shadam will be this show's
    salvation. Ratings will go thru the roof as we will watch in droves along
    with all the naysayers. BRING IT ON!!

#51065   2013/07/11 06:10PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal: No Adam today

Sharon was on and she not her normal self. She's having dinner at the tackhouse with Faith (new actress, very cute). Faith asks her how can we be a family that lives together. Sharon replies, "Don't worry dear. I'll take care of that."

SC was great. She's rockin her scenes. Sharon has me guessing, at times she seems her normal self and then she goes all twilight zone.

I hate that they are using Faith and Cassie's ghost to try and prop Shick. No doubt they will try and use the baby to prop Cham. It doesnt work writers this isnt the 19th century people dont have to marry or stay married to have children. Shick have been dead for years and Cham never should have happened. These story lines are not entertaining or angsty. Over done is the key word.

If they are propping up Shick, the writers are doing a horrendous job. Oh the baby, yeah i forgot about it. It's even more stupider than the paternity test. You're right, jackie, overdone like burnt toast...boring and taste like dead ashes.

#51066   2013/07/11 06:24PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: Was there anything else that might be interesting besides Sharon?

lets see...Chloe kisses Billy; Traci, Jack and Phyllis with the paternity thing. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, there was a Shick scene.

Sharon cooks her lasagna for Nick and Faith. Nick tells Sharon in passing about Summer not being his. (WTF, no friggin respect for Sharon). BTW Sharon, you know 18 years ago I ruined our family and lied to you about Phyllis' baby being mine.

Sharon is understanding and very forgiving. This part was the BPD kicking in as she hugs him and tells him, she'll be there for him. Nick has a stunned look on his face. LOL, I hate this writing for Sharon. She should kick him where the sun don't shine.

Seriously Shick fans, do you really want this dickhead to be Sharon's love interest. I remember early Shick and this is far from it. Boggles my mind.

Faith asks all these questions about why daddy and mommy aren't living together and that she wishes Sharon would marry daddy again.

Also Chylan, Dylan opens up about his experience. They are not holding back with this pairing. The writers gave SBu a great dialogue which he kind of aced.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/11 06:26PM
    #51067   2013/07/11 06:31PM
    canada gal

Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote quimby: I find that every time Victor is on he gets more disgusting. Asking Mel if she had some hanky panky with Adam. WTF? Why did he hire her if she is such a bad liar? (And also bad actress). Adam was suspicious and Victor knew she was helping him, so what was the point of bringing her in? It seems like now Mel and Billy are blaming Adam for the mess they are in. Wasn't this Mel chick working for Avery or was she an associate? Why does Adam have to find her a job? She just needs to leave. Of course this mess is Victor's fault. Can't believe he would get Billy hooked on gambling

LMAO, the show has been a snoozefest that I had forgotten Mel works for Avery. How can Adam and Victor both fire her; shouldn't they report her to either Avery or Leslie????

WTH, the writing is atrocious. Do these writers think we brainless twits or what???

Mel worked for Avery before Avery started her own law firm with Leslie. When Avery became self-employed, she gave Newman notice. Since Mel was not part of Avery's firm, she continued to represent NE as an independent attorney. So glad they canned her, but I don't think we've seen the last of Mel yet. It seems TP plan to make her Phyllis-lite. Why else would they hire another fake redhead so soon after MS announced she was leaving? None of these distractions make me want Shadam any less, btw. I think TP are cowards and are afraid of the Shadam power--that their reunion would turn away Chadam fans and other long-time viewers (some supposedly stopped watching because of Shadam). TP

Thanks, I guess I FF'd the scenes. LOL

I agree. DOOL has the b*lls to put EJami front and centre and their ratings keep rising.

#51068   2013/07/11 07:02PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote canada gal:

Thanks, I guess I FF'd the scenes. LOL

I agree. DOOL has the b*lls to put EJami front and centre and their ratings keep rising.

Guess I will skip it. Wait til Sunday and catch up on the whole week FF to Sharon and Adam scenes and ditch the rest.

#51069   2013/07/11 07:44PM
    beachmomluvr

Go ahead and send your votes in for the next Reader's Poll, one per household to:

CBS Readers Poll
    C/o Soaps in Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave.
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

On a piece of paper or postcard, write MM for Favorite Actor, SC for Favorite Actress and Shadam Favorite Couple

Please get votes mailed in by Tuesday at the latest! In the most recent CBS SID, Shadam was #2 yeah! Keep up the great work!

#51070   2013/07/11 07:45PM
    beachmomluvr

Sad that Adam was only on one day this week and Chylan got 3 days, such a travesty! Adam/MM has been reduced to being a dayplayer, so sad...

« 5102 5103 5104 5105 5106 5107 5108 5109 5110 5111 5112 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list