List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/26 09:37PM, Views: 2404592, Replies: 56270
    « 5101 5102 5103 5104 5105 5106 5107 5108 5109 5110 5111 » »| page:
    #51051   2013/07/11 09:38AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    I have a feeling MS wanted to be paired with MM. JMO.

EWWW!! NO, NEVER!!!! I couldn't bare to watch them two, *shudders* I just can't. What makes you say such a thing.

Just a hunch, since Phick was dead and buried after Sharon fell in love with Adam. And Navery was a snooze fest. MS needed something to revive her character and what better way than to come between Shadam's sizzling chemistry.

Yes, then we would have more rivalry between Sharon and Phyllis. It was bad enough when they were squaring off about little Nicky.

I know, but what will be worse is to save Navery they will bring Sharon to spice that snooze-fest pairing, similar to last year with chadump. W/o Sharon chadump was like dead fish floating on water. LOL

Even now, the fanbase is afraid of Shadam. They know that Sharon's and Adam's chemistry is unmatched. Like them or not, Shadam is pure passion, pure love, pure angst and they just proved this year to have pure friendship, to boot. Adam and Sharon are hot to watch.

You do have a point. Navery are pretty boring, but in some way weird way I like them. They are good match. Sharon will certainly spice their love life up. Don't get me started on Chadump of last year it came to a point a couldn't even watch them anymore, and I love Adam but being stuck in dullsville came unbearable to watch. Thank goodness we use to have Sharon appear in their story line once in a while.

All fan bases are afraid of Shadam because they know deep down they have it to become the next supercouple of Y&R. They have the whole package wrapped up with a pretty little bow.

#51052   2013/07/11 09:58AM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

EWWW!! NO, NEVER!!!! I couldn't bare to watch them two, *shudders* I just can't. What makes you say such a thing.

Just a hunch, since Phick was dead and buried after Sharon fell in love with Adam. And Navery was a snooze fest. MS needed something to revive her character and what better way than to come between Shadam's sizzling chemistry.

Yes, then we would have more rivalry between Sharon and Phyllis. It was bad enough when they were squaring off about little Nicky.

I know, but what will be worse is to save Navery they will bring Sharon to spice that snooze-fest pairing, similar to last year with chadump. W/o Sharon chadump was like dead fish floating on water. LOL

Even now, the fanbase is afraid of Shadam. They know that Sharon's and Adam's chemistry is unmatched. Like them or not, Shadam is pure passion, pure love, pure angst and they just proved this year to have pure friendship, to boot. Adam and Sharon are hot to watch.

You do have a point. Navery are pretty boring, but in some way weird way I like them. They are good match. Sharon will certainly spice their love life up. Don't get me started on Chadump of last year it came to a point a couldn't even watch them anymore, and I love Adam but being stuck in dullsville came unbearable to watch. Thank goodness we use to have Sharon appear in their story line once in a while.

All fan bases are afraid of Shadam because they know deep down they have it to become the next supercouple of Y&R. They have the whole package wrapped up with a pretty little bow.

I like Navery, because it keeps Nick away from Sharon (my bad). I also like them together, because it reminds me of how hypocritical Nick is by getting engaged to his ex-SIL. With that and summergate, Nick can never, ever again bash Sharon's and Adam's love for each other.

#51053   2013/07/11 10:22AM
    Jackie10

I like Little Nicky and Avery the compliment each other well. They are both laid back and easy going. Well suited except intellectually and every one has Little Nicky beat with the exception of 1 or 2. While Sharon and he were mismatched intellectually, very little chemistry and Sharon was a dynamic character held back to make Little Nicky shine which in my opinion he has never achieved alone.

#51054   2013/07/11 10:22AM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

I like Navery, because it keeps Nick away from Sharon (my bad). I also like them together, because it reminds me of how hypocritical Nick is by getting engaged to his ex-SIL. With that and summergate, Nick can never, ever again bash Sharon's and Adam's love for each other.

The bolded part- You got that right and he better not even try.

#51055   2013/07/11 10:44AM
    canada gal

Have you ever noticed that Sharon and Adam never needed another character to provide hype for them. They are the triple-threat package deal of daytime TV.

Now writers, please give us our Shadam back.

#51056   2013/07/11 10:47AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: Have you ever noticed that Sharon and Adam never needed another character to provide hype for them. They are the triple-threat package deal of daytime TV.

I agree no one ever had to prop them or cause angst for them. They generate it on their own. It always turns out Sharon or Adam are the angst for the other.

#51057   2013/07/11 11:18AM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: Have you ever noticed that Sharon and Adam never needed another character to provide hype for them. They are the triple-threat package deal of daytime TV.

I agree. They never characters to prop them, they were are a "Tour de Force" as the call it. When they were together they were great, even though under the crappy storyline that MAB put out for them, they gave it their all. It was all about them and them only. They made what Shadam is today. Even though they are not together now, they still bring angst and passion just but having a 2 or 5 minute talk which turns out to be very angsty, but it's all good, because they're just so good at it.

#51058   2013/07/11 01:38PM
    canada gal

No Adam today

Sharon was on and she not her normal self. She's having dinner at the tackhouse with Faith (new actress, very cute). Faith asks her how can we be a family that lives together. Sharon replies, "Don't worry dear. I'll take care of that."

SC was great. She's rockin her scenes. Sharon has me guessing, at times she seems her normal self and then she goes all twilight zone.

#51059   2013/07/11 02:38PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: No Adam today

Sharon was on and she not her normal self. She's having dinner at the tackhouse with Faith (new actress, very cute). Faith asks her how can we be a family that lives together. Sharon replies, "Don't worry dear. I'll take care of that."

SC was great. She's rockin her scenes. Sharon has me guessing, at times she seems her normal self and then she goes all twilight zone.

Thanks for the recap. Can't wait too see the new Faith. Why is Sharon at the Tackhouse. I gotta see for myself how Sharon is acting, because sometimes she appears normal and next minute she goes loopy. Definitely her meds aren't working. Still say Victor is doing something to her meds. If it is I wonder what Adam will do when he does find out.

#51060   2013/07/11 02:39PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: No Adam today

I hate that they are using Faith and Cassie's ghost to try and prop Shick. No doubt they will try and use the baby to prop Cham. It doesnt work writers this isnt the 19th century people dont have to marry or stay married to have children. Shick have been dead for years and Cham never should have happened. These story lines are not entertaining or angsty. Over done is the key word.

« 5101 5102 5103 5104 5105 5106 5107 5108 5109 5110 5111 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list