List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/25 01:04PM, Views: 2364545, Replies: 56178
    « 5100 5101 5102 5103 5104 5105 5106 5107 5108 5109 5110 » »| page:
    #51041   2013/07/10 08:04PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    I have a feeling MS wanted to be paired with MM. JMO.

EWWW!! NO, NEVER!!!! I couldn't bare to watch them two, *shudders* I just can't. What makes you say such a thing.

Just a hunch, since Phick was dead and buried after Sharon fell in love with Adam. And Navery was a snooze fest. MS needed something to revive her character and what better way than to come between Shadam's sizzling chemistry.

#51042   2013/07/10 08:43PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

EWWW!! NO, NEVER!!!! I couldn't bare to watch them two, *shudders* I just can't. What makes you say such a thing.

Just a hunch, since Phick was dead and buried after Sharon fell in love with Adam. And Navery was a snooze fest. MS needed something to revive her character and what better way than to come between Shadam's sizzling chemistry.

Yes, then we would have more rivalry between Sharon and Phyllis. It was bad enough when they were squaring off about little Nicky.

#51043   2013/07/11 04:18AM
    canada gal

bumping the hottest couple on Daytime TV.

Shadam <3

#51044   2013/07/11 06:00AM
    Jackie10

Loving our couple and cant wait til the story line shifts again and they are together. They bring the buzz and the ratings when will the writers open their eyes.

#51045   2013/07/11 06:52AM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: Loving our couple and cant wait til the story line shifts again and they are together. They bring the buzz and the ratings when will the writers open their eyes.

You and me both, jackie. Cannot wait to see Adam and Sharon share some great scenes together. Hopefully, Adam will be there for Sharon at the MS Ball when all hell breaks loose.

#51046   2013/07/11 07:09AM
    ShadamNuke09

Good morning Shadamites.

Hopefully our couple will have some interaction soon. I find it funny that we're being blamed for Chylan being #1 on the TVSource poll. Why would we waste our votes on that couple when we can vote for our own? They do know that SBu is one half of that pairing right? That there are still hardcore Jason fans out there that will vote for SBu regardless of the character he's playing?

#51047   2013/07/11 07:13AM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

Yes, then we would have more rivalry between Sharon and Phyllis. It was bad enough when they were squaring off about little Nicky.

I know, but what will be worse is to save Navery they will bring Sharon to spice that snooze-fest pairing, similar to last year with chadump. W/o Sharon chadump was like dead fish floating on water. LOL

Even now, the fanbase is afraid of Shadam. They know that Sharon's and Adam's chemistry is unmatched. Like them or not, Shadam is pure passion, pure love, pure angst and they just proved this year to have pure friendship, to boot. Adam and Sharon are hot to watch.

#51048   2013/07/11 08:28AM
    Yrwatcher22

Quote Jackie10: Loving our couple and cant wait til the story line shifts again and they are together. They bring the buzz and the ratings when will the writers open their eyes.

I wish TP and writers would realize just how much of a supercouple Adam and Sharon are. The writers have made who they really are unrecognizable, so much so that I rarely even tune in anymore when they are on (unless they are sharing a scenes, which are few and far between nowadays). I just refuse to watch my favorite characters be written so terribly and do things so out of character. For me, it's just not entertaining. I miss Shadam.

#51049   2013/07/11 08:28AM
    quimby

I find that every time Victor is on he gets more disgusting. Asking Mel if she had some hanky panky with Adam. WTF? Why did he hire her if she is such a bad liar? (And also bad actress). Adam was suspicious and Victor knew she was helping him, so what was the point of bringing her in? It seems like now Mel and Billy are blaming Adam for the mess they are in. Wasn't this Mel chick working for Avery or was she an associate? Why does Adam have to find her a job? She just needs to leave. Of course this mess is Victor's fault. Can't believe he would get Billy hooked on gambling again. Doesn't Victor think how this will impact his grandkids? Of course not, Victor always thinks of himself.

#51050   2013/07/11 09:28AM
    canada gal

Quote quimby: I find that every time Victor is on he gets more disgusting. Asking Mel if she had some hanky panky with Adam. WTF? Why did he hire her if she is such a bad liar? (And also bad actress). Adam was suspicious and Victor knew she was helping him, so what was the point of bringing her in? It seems like now Mel and Billy are blaming Adam for the mess they are in. Wasn't this Mel chick working for Avery or was she an associate? Why does Adam have to find her a job? She just needs to leave. Of course this mess is Victor's fault. Can't believe he would get Billy hooked on gambling again. Doesn't Victor think how this will impact his grandkids? Of course not, Victor always thinks of himself.

LMAO, the show has been a snoozefest that I had forgotten Mel works for Avery. How can Adam and Victor both fire her; shouldn't they report her to either Avery or Leslie????

WTH, the writing is atrocious. Do these writers think we brainless twits or what???

« 5100 5101 5102 5103 5104 5105 5106 5107 5108 5109 5110 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list