List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/31 05:47AM, Views: 2462030, Replies: 56398
    « 5099 5100 5101 5102 5103 5104 5105 5106 5107 5108 5109 » »| page:
    #51031   2013/07/10 05:53PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    canada gal

I wonder if these writers actually write dialogue as part of a puzzle or do they just like to write verbal diarrhea.

I was thinking about Adam's words "being master of his world." In that last scene with Mel, Adam was surprised that Victor got the upper hand and fired Mel. So I am thinking that Adam has more of an insight on how to outwit his father. He knows how his father works. This could be interesting.

I think he is going to find out about his involvement with Billy's gambling set up. And if Victor is behind Sharon's maniac behaviorism, he will find out about that, too.

In fact, Adam's downfall will not be because he could not outwit his father. I think Adam will be able to outwit his father, but it might be to the expense of Sharon. I think and hope, he will choose his undying love for Sharon over the conditional love his father has offered him. Especially when Adam finds out that Victor supports Nick's betrayal.

There are so many interesting possibilities for a Shadam reunion.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/10 05:56PM
    #51032   2013/07/10 05:54PM
    canada gal

Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote lilie: Good Evening My Shadam fans/family/friends

I've miss chatting with you all on our favorite couple. On that same note, I would just like to say that I for one I'm very happy that our boy Adam finally came to his senses and DUMP that little dimwit Melanie once and for all.

I don't even know why I'm saying DUMP because it's not like Adam was even dating her, it was just a meaningless ONS anyway.

Even after Adam kick her to the curb, this chic was still wanting to continue their so call sex relationship. I mean how low can someone go, she has absolutely no class, no shame, no diginity . Why is she even on this show is anyone's guess. She is absolutely low class pathetic dimwit air head.. Worst of all she's terrible at her job , she deserves to be FIRED and then some... The character irks me

ICAM, she was terrible. I guess she was used as angst btw daddy dearest and Adam. Now she has moved on to Billy. This woman wants payback, but she might settle for a roll in the hay with Billy. LOL

I'm afraid Billy is too good for that twit . I think TGVN should put both her and the other one on a very slow boat to absolutely NOWHERE...

LOL, ICAM

#51033   2013/07/10 06:18PM
    lilie

Quote canada gal:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal:

I've miss chatting with you all on our favorite couple. On that same note, I would just like to say that I for one I'm very happy that our boy Adam finally came to his senses and DUMP that little dimwit Melanie once and for all.

I don't even know why I'm saying DUMP because it's not like Adam was even dating her, it was just a meaningless ONS anyway.

Even after Adam kick her to the curb, this chic was still wanting to continue their so call sex relationship. I mean how low can someone go, she has absolutely no class, no shame, no diginity . Why is she even on this show is anyone's guess. She is absolutely low class pathetic dimwit air head.. Worst of all she's terrible at her job , she deserves to be FIRED and then some... The character irks me

ICAM, she was terrible. I guess she was used as angst btw daddy dearest and Adam. Now she has moved on to Billy. This woman wants payback, but she might settle for a roll in the hay with Billy. LOL

I'm afraid Billy is too good for that twit . I think TGVN should put both her and the other one on a very slow boat to absolutely NOWHERE...

LOL, ICAM

Hello All

I have a confession to make, I was not very happy with Johnathan disturbing our peaceful friendly environment, so I took it upon myself to post a VERY friendly and peaceful post on the Chadam's thread about suggesting that Johnathan stops disturbing our peace in here. But I went in there in a very kind, peaceful and respectful manner.. Hope someone makes some suggestions to him because I was under the impression Johnathan ship both couples but now I'm just very confuse

#51034   2013/07/10 06:34PM
    canada gal

Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal:

LOL, ICAM

Hello All

I have a confession to make, I was not very happy with Johnathan disturbing our peaceful friendly environment, so I took it upon myself to post a VERY friendly and peaceful post on the Chadam's thread about suggesting that Johnathan stops disturbing our peace in here. But I went in there in a very kind, peaceful and respectful manner.. Hope someone makes some suggestions to him because I was under the impression Johnathan ship both couples but now I'm just very confuse

Yes, he ships both fanbases. I think as long as Adam's happy, he's happy, which is fine with me as long as he does not disrespect the thread he's in. Wow, good for you for speaking your mind. As long as it was a peaceful post, I don't see why anyone should get upset.

#51035   2013/07/10 06:42PM
    beachmomluvr

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10: Missed todays soap. My Army son is in thats why I havent been on as much and part of the reason I havent watched much but definitely not all. I was looking forward to seeing Adam guess I will watch on you tube.

The only good thing is when he kicked her to the curb, other than that he didn't do much. The only people he interacts is Victor and now ex Mel. He doesn't do much, which is sad because he use to be front and center at one time. He needs to have Sharon back in his life, you'll see all the drama they'll provide with the Newmans getting in their face.

IA, the Adam scenes were such a waste IMO, although I am glad he dumped the chick, hope its for real! I mean Adam didn't even warrant a scene in the final segment, what the eff is that about?

#51036   2013/07/10 06:46PM
    lilie

Quote canada gal:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal:

LOL, ICAM

Hello All

Yes, he ships both fanbases. I think as long as Adam's happy, he's happy, which is fine with me as long as he does not disrespect the thread he's in. Wow, good for you for speaking your mind. As long as it was a peaceful post, I don't see why anyone should get upset.

Yes, it was a very peaceful and respectful posts and I didn't see any evidence of anyone being upset over my post as they just write by pass it as if it was not even there. LOL . It's ok, I can respect that

#51037   2013/07/10 07:19PM
    canada gal

So it has been confirmed. The big faceoff will happen next week. Sharon will accidentally send Phyllis into a coma after finding out that Sharon switch the DNA sample.

Does Sharon come out and confess. It sounds fishy. Well, I'll be FF the coma scenes. What a friggin waste of my time. Good riddance MS, don't let the back door hit you on your way out.

I have a feeling MS wanted to be paired with MM. JMO.

#51038   2013/07/10 07:37PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: So it has been confirmed. The big faceoff will happen next week. Sharon will accidentally send Phyllis into a coma after finding out that Sharon switch the DNA sample.

Does Sharon come out and confess. It sounds fishy. Well, I'll be FF the coma scenes. What a friggin waste of my time. Good riddance MS, don't let the back door hit you on your way out.

So Glad That Never Happened!!!!

#51039   2013/07/10 07:45PM
    Jackie10

Good Night All! Hopefully Sharon and Adam will be together at the end of these long drawn out sack of crap story lines they are propping.

#51040   2013/07/10 07:56PM
    starlight19

EWWW!! NO, NEVER!!!! I couldn't bare to watch them two, *shudders* I just can't. What makes you say such a thing.

« 5099 5100 5101 5102 5103 5104 5105 5106 5107 5108 5109 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list