List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/18 05:39AM, Views: 2423218, Replies: 56330
    « 5098 5099 5100 5101 5102 5103 5104 5105 5106 5107 5108 » »| page:
    #51021   2013/07/10 01:57PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    canada gal

Hey everyone,

I saw today's cdn epi. No Adam or Sharon. I was curious how Victor was going to react to Nick's confession. Boy, he took it easy on Nick. He is truly daddy's little boy, LOL, he is so hard on Vicky with little Johnny in the beginning.

Also there was Neil, Jill, Lane, Hilary. BTW, Jill's right about Hilary. It's all about Cane. Tyler kisses Abby. Sorry JMO, but it's really forced; he still fancies Lily. Oh yeah Dylan, Stitch, Chel and Avery were on. They are going the full 9 yards with Chylan. Dylan and Chel are each others true loves. At the end Dylan opens up to Chel about his war experience.

After today, i am totally convinced that Adam's main concern is being the father to the baby. Adam considers Chel as a friend. He heart is and always will be Sharon's.

#51022   2013/07/10 02:10PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: Hey everyone,

I saw today's cdn epi. No Adam or Sharon. I was curious how Victor was going to react to Nick's confession. Boy, he took it easy on Nick. He is truly daddy's little boy, LOL, he is so hard on Vicky with little Johnny in the beginning.

Also there was Neil, Jill, Lane, Hilary. BTW, Jill's right about Hilary. It's all about Cane. Tyler kisses Abby. Sorry JMO, but it's really forced; he still fancies Lily. Oh yeah Dylan, Stitch, Chel and Avery were on. They are going the full 9 yards with Chylan. Dylan and Chel are each others true loves. At the end Dylan opens up to Chel about his war experience.

After today, i am totally convinced that Adam's main concern is being the father to the baby. Adam considers Chel as a friend. He heart is and always will be Sharon's.

Thanks sounds like a pass day for me. Hopefully the spoiler SB gave about being hurt by CL's lie will be short lived and he will get over it and be with her out of love.

#51023   2013/07/10 02:34PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:

Thanks sounds like a pass day for me. Hopefully the spoiler SB gave about being hurt by CL's lie will be short lived and he will get over it and be with her out of love.

Speculation...if this baby is to parallel Adam's childhood then when Adam demands for the paternity test, I think Anita will tamper with the results making it Dylan's baby. But no one will be the wiser, not even the viewers, until 20 years have passed.

Dylan is JFP's pet and he has been given everything, including the kitchen sink, so I think it will be revealed that the baby is his, with or without Anita's tampering of the results.

Thank goodness that Sharon has no clue about the possibility that the baby could be Adam's, or less this would also be added to her crimes, LOL

#51024   2013/07/10 02:49PM
    ShadamNuke09

Hello to all you lovely ladies.

I miss Shadam so much. Don't know what to do with myself sometimes. Them not being together wouldn't bother me as much if they were still interacting with one another. But they can't even do that. Even the smallest hi-bye between Shadam.

#51025   2013/07/10 04:27PM
    canada gal

Quote ShadamNuke09: Hello to all you lovely ladies.

I miss Shadam so much. Don't know what to do with myself sometimes. Them not being together wouldn't bother me as much if they were still interacting with one another. But they can't even do that. Even the smallest hi-bye between Shadam.

I know, I miss Adam and Sharon so much, too. Well, you know how the saying goes...absence makes the heart grow fonder. I hope Adam is going through Sharon withdrawals. He has to be there for her when everything comes crashing down. Sharon is not herself, because evil victor switch her meds.

#51026   2013/07/10 04:39PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

Speculation...if this baby is to parallel Adam's childhood then when Adam demands for the paternity test, I think Anita will tamper with the results making it Dylan's baby. But no one will be the wiser, not even the viewers, until 20 years have passed.

Dylan is JFP's pet and he has been given everything, including the kitchen sink, so I think it will be revealed that the baby is his, with or without Anita's tampering of the results.

Thank goodness that Sharon has no clue about the possibility that the baby could be Adam's, or less this would also be added to her crimes, LOL

I cant imagine Anita doing it as she wants Adams money. But possibly Victor paying someone to do it. Or Mel getting revenge by doing it. Either way that would be great. But you would think CL would still know the truth. Unless it was explained away like we thought she might have miscarried or had a false + test.

#51027   2013/07/10 05:08PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

I cant imagine Anita doing it as she wants Adams money. But possibly Victor paying someone to do it. Or Mel getting revenge by doing it. Either way that would be great. But you would think CL would still know the truth. Unless it was explained away like we thought she might have miscarried or had a false + test.

It is probably just wishful thinking that I want Dylan to be the father.

For all we know, it might be Dylan who tampers with the paternity test. He wants so desperately to be a father and they seem to be really in love. It is the only couple JFP/JG are writing happy. Dylan might think he is doing her a favor in keeping Adam away from their happy little family.

I just want Adam back with Sharon and if Sharon finds out that the baby is Adam's, she'll probably send him back to Chel.

Even though I am happy Sharon has a hot s/l, I am afraid it is only fuel Shaters, since there will be no more Phyllis. And I am worried about NB's twitter rants. He was livid with the current s/l.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/10 05:10PM
    #51028   2013/07/10 05:14PM
    lilie

Good Evening My Shadam fans/family/friends

I've miss chatting with you all on our favorite couple. On that same note, I would just like to say that I for one I'm very happy that our boy Adam finally came to his senses and DUMP that little dimwit Melanie once and for all.

I don't even know why I'm saying DUMP because it's not like Adam was even dating her, it was just a meaningless ONS anyway.

Even after Adam kick her to the curb, this chic was still wanting to continue their so call sex relationship. I mean how low can someone go, she has absolutely no class, no shame, no diginity . Why is she even on this show is anyone's guess. She is absolutely low class pathetic dimwit air head.. Worst of all she's terrible at her job , she deserves to be FIRED and then some... The character irks me

#51029   2013/07/10 05:40PM
    canada gal

Quote lilie: Good Evening My Shadam fans/family/friends

I've miss chatting with you all on our favorite couple. On that same note, I would just like to say that I for one I'm very happy that our boy Adam finally came to his senses and DUMP that little dimwit Melanie once and for all.

I don't even know why I'm saying DUMP because it's not like Adam was even dating her, it was just a meaningless ONS anyway.

Even after Adam kick her to the curb, this chic was still wanting to continue their so call sex relationship. I mean how low can someone go, she has absolutely no class, no shame, no diginity . Why is she even on this show is anyone's guess. She is absolutely low class pathetic dimwit air head.. Worst of all she's terrible at her job , she deserves to be FIRED and then some... The character irks me

ICAM, she was terrible. I guess she was used as angst btw daddy dearest and Adam. Now she has moved on to Billy. This woman wants payback, but she might settle for a roll in the hay with Billy. LOL

#51030   2013/07/10 05:46PM
    lilie

Quote canada gal:
    Quote lilie: Good Evening My Shadam fans/family/friends

ICAM, she was terrible. I guess she was used as angst btw daddy dearest and Adam. Now she has moved on to Billy. This woman wants payback, but she might settle for a roll in the hay with Billy. LOL

I'm afraid Billy is too good for that twit . I think TGVN should put both her and the other one on a very slow boat to absolutely NOWHERE...

« 5098 5099 5100 5101 5102 5103 5104 5105 5106 5107 5108 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list