List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/16 06:48AM, Views: 2248534, Replies: 55491
    « 5097 5098 5099 5100 5101 5102 5103 5104 5105 5106 5107 » »| page:
    #51011   2013/07/10 10:02AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: The pic from lake tahoe was sharon's dream. Link below: 2:40

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=H3mDkk7W7lg&NR=1

Thanks. I must of missed this, because I don't recall ever watching seeing it. Wow! that was some dream. It was a little creepy but on the good side. Thanks for sharing.

U R welcome.

#51012   2013/07/10 10:03AM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: Looking forward to seeing Adam and Sharon together again.

We might get a Shadam scene soon. Nick tells Victor what he's done and he tells Adam. Then Adam, all p*ssed off, goes to see Nick to give him a piece of his mind, but finds Sharon instead.

Wow, this scene could be great, if only these writers would grow some brains.

Are u sure you don't write fanfic, that would be an awesome scenario, really and an emotional one especially at he part where he finds Sharon instead of Nick. I really want Adam to rip into Nick after all the misery he put Sharon through regarding Faith.

Ty, starlight. I guess I missed my calling in life. LOL

#51013   2013/07/10 10:41AM
    canada gal

Bumping Adam and Sharon to the top. The writers have to realize that they bring people in to watch Y&R. There is never a dull moment when Sharon and Adam are in each others' orbits.

#51014   2013/07/10 10:48AM
    Jackie10

Missed todays soap. My Army son is in thats why I havent been on as much and part of the reason I havent watched much but definitely not all. I was looking forward to seeing Adam guess I will watch on you tube.

#51015   2013/07/10 11:09AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: Missed todays soap. My Army son is in thats why I havent been on as much and part of the reason I havent watched much but definitely not all. I was looking forward to seeing Adam guess I will watch on you tube.

The only good thing is when he kicked her to the curb, other than that he didn't do much. The only people he interacts is Victor and now ex Mel. He doesn't do much, which is sad because he use to be front and center at one time. He needs to have Sharon back in his life, you'll see all the drama they'll provide with the Newmans getting in their face.

#51016   2013/07/10 11:39AM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: Missed todays soap. My Army son is in thats why I havent been on as much and part of the reason I havent watched much but definitely not all. I was looking forward to seeing Adam guess I will watch on you tube.

ty jackie for your comment. sometimes that thread gets uneasy to post in.

#51017   2013/07/10 11:40AM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:

The only good thing is when he kicked her to the curb, other than that he didn't do much. The only people he interacts is Victor and now ex Mel. He doesn't do much, which is sad because he use to be front and center at one time. He needs to have Sharon back in his life, you'll see all the drama they'll provide with the Newmans getting in their face.

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that Shadam will become a strong couple in the fall.

#51018   2013/07/10 01:04PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:

Just keep posting in it. Its me they want gone. I am sure they would love to over run that thread. But its not going to happen. I dont care what my friend says to me. I just laugh and go on. Some just like to fight.

#51019   2013/07/10 01:43PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:

Just keep posting in it. Its me they want gone. I am sure they would love to over run that thread. But its not going to happen. I dont care what my friend says to me. I just laugh and go on. Some just like to fight.

#51020   2013/07/10 01:53PM
    Jackie10

Hope these writers dont take to much longer in bringing some of these boring story lines to an end. Michael and Lauren back together? What was the point? Fen bullying and drugs? Because mommy and daddy are fighting and not showing him enough attention? Not what I care to watch. CL/Dylan in love great get them married and sent to never, never land already blah! Victor and Adam speed it up get them in more scenes and bring their story front burner. Sharon common how much lower can they bring her. I though MAB left last year!!! I am ready for JG's promises. We have waited long enough.

« 5097 5098 5099 5100 5101 5102 5103 5104 5105 5106 5107 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list